Non-Citizens Caught Voting in a Swing State in 2012??

You retards will grasp at anything to try and prove voter fraud doesn't happen

Strawman. You will not find anyone here who claims voter fraud does not happen. Stop listening to the voices in your head and come out here to reality.

Its illegal and it needs to be stopped by making people present an ID I did in Ga and I do in NC and it doesn't bother me one bit.

Ohio does require Voter ID, dipshit.

Good. Every state should require it and every state should clean up the voter rolls. Why not make a database according to everyone's SS # and when they die it erases them from the voting rolls as well.Course I am of the opinion it doesn't matter who votes it matters who is counting the votes.

You are almost there. You are finally beginning to see the things that are broken cannot be fixed by Voter ID.

Voter ID is completely unneccessary...unless you are trying to keep the poor and the elderly from voting. Or unless you want to control the movements of a population.

Papers! Papers, please!

Last edited:
17.....Looks like widespread voter fraud

At first the left said voter fraud doesnt happen, when it does happen, then it doesnt happen often enough to change the results of an election...

I hear them goalposts a movin.

Also things like this are like finding 1 roach in a kitchen, you can bet money that you don't have just one roach.

For all intents and purposes 17 fraudulent votes among 5+ million total is equal to nothing. Moving the goal post? How about you use some damn sense?

While I conceed voter fraud is a non-problem and simply voter suppression, I don't see why proposing a voter ID or other valid ID requirement is so out of line. If voter drives can help get people registered to vote, surely they can help them get those IDs, or existing state ID cards.

In a country that has access to the most technologically advanced systems in the world, we have 47,000 votes being uncounted and an untold real number of fraud happening. Why can't we in today's world issue out a voter ID? If you don't drive you still need identification to get on a plane, buy insurance (which is mandatory now, don't forget), and buy alcohol.

This would end the debate of fraud and allow our citizenry to have all their votes counted. The government can't create a secure web site to cast votes? Really? The capability is there. We already have social security numbers. Why not grant that number a token to use for voting? Such as an ID or a password. We can afford a program like this, and our political process would be much more solid if we implement a secure voting system.

I agree

Why don't we issue every citizen a free biometric ID that proves who they are. But until we do, we should not deny people their Constitutional right to vote for not having proper ID

Papers! Papers, please!

You see, boys and girls, when you go far right enough, the inner Nazi begins to shine through.

Voter ID does not stop voter fraud, dipshit. It has an entirely different purpose, which you seem to be happily going along with.

National identity papers, eh, citizen? Sieg Heil!

We don't let people stroll willy-nilly onto a military base, or in some protected buildings without valid ID, I don't see why asking for proof of eligibility to vote is so over the top.

17 were caught.

Check it out everyone, they think there was only 17.

No, they don't.

They think they can get away with fooling people into thinking you said there were only 17.

Liberals never deal in facts or what they honestly think. EVERYTHING in their agenda is based on what falsehoods they hope they can trick others into believing.

Haven't you noticed how often they "misunderstand" something you said? Whether it's "Voter ID is the only way to prevent fraud" or "Republicans never presented any alternatives to Obamacare" or "There were only 17 illegal voters"?

Grow up. They misunderstood nothing. They knew exactly what you said and meant. They then changed it and pretended you said something else... for the purpose of trying to persuade someone else, that that's what you meant.

The only way they can make conservatives look bad, is by lying about them.

And every time you say, "No, that's not what I meant, you misunderstood it, gee you're stupid"..... YOU LET THEM WIN. By taking the conversation away from the truth you spoke, and talking instead about whether they are stupid. The Left has been succeeding for decades with a flase agenda, by using this technique.

Quit acting like they made a mistake. Tell the truth instead: Say "You're lying about what I said. What I said was XXXXX, and you know it. Quit trying to trick people. Every time you try, you're going to get the truth rammed down your throat, and the people you're trying to trick, will see how dishonest you are." And then go right back to discussing the truth you had originally said.

The Left can only get ahead by lying. Take that away from them, and they will (finally) start losing.

But when you "correct" them and argue about what THEY said, they win every time.

Stop doing it. Call them the willful liars they are, EVERY time. So everyone can hear. And then ignore them and go back to telling the truth. DON'T let them change the subject on you.

At this rate it may have been 200 nationwide

I can see why Romney is upset

Any voter fraud is bad. Period. If they voted against your guy it means your vote was stolen. I would think all citizens should be concerned about this.

Yes it is

But if you prevent thousands of legitimate voters from voting in an attempt to stop 17 who shouldn't be voting, that is much worse

Which begs another question: what is your definition of a "legitimate voter"? If your answer includes 'minorities', your argument is disqualified.

At this rate it may have been 200 nationwide

I can see why Romney is upset

Any voter fraud is bad. Period. If they voted against your guy it means your vote was stolen. I would think all citizens should be concerned about this.

Yes it is

But if you prevent thousands of legitimate voters from voting in an attempt to stop 17 who shouldn't be voting, that is much worse

Where are legitimate voters being denied the right to vote? And to be clear....I want all eligible citizens to vote....and all non-eligible citizens not to vote.

Last edited:
So what have we learned in this topic, boys and girls?

Ohio had 17 non-citizens who voted.

Ohio has Voter ID.

Therefore, Voter ID is once again proven to not stop the kind of voter fraud which occurs.

It then follows the true purpose of Voter ID is something else.

Voter ID is a great way to prevent a lot of poor and elderly from voting. Identity papers are also a great way to control the movements of a population.

REAL ID Act of 2005.

In a country that has access to the most technologically advanced systems in the world, we have 47,000 votes being uncounted and an untold real number of fraud happening. Why can't we in today's world issue out a voter ID? If you don't drive you still need identification to get on a plane, buy insurance (which is mandatory now, don't forget), and buy alcohol.

This would end the debate of fraud and allow our citizenry to have all their votes counted. The government can't create a secure web site to cast votes? Really? The capability is there. We already have social security numbers. Why not grant that number a token to use for voting? Such as an ID or a password. We can afford a program like this, and our political process would be much more solid if we implement a secure voting system.

I agree

Why don't we issue every citizen a free biometric ID that proves who they are. But until we do, we should not deny people their Constitutional right to vote for not having proper ID

Papers! Papers, please!

You see, boys and girls, when you go far right enough, the inner Nazi begins to shine through.

Voter ID does not stop voter fraud, dipshit. It has an entirely different purpose, which you seem to be happily going along with.

By saying Voter ID doesn't stop voter fraud, you are thereby acknowledging that voter fraud exists. A Freudian slip I'm sure.

I agree

Papers! Papers, please!

By saying Voter ID doesn't stop voter fraud, you are thereby acknowledging that voter fraud exists. A Freudian slip I'm sure.

We have another idiot!

I have never said voter fraud does not exist, dipshit. That is what the voices in your head manufacture.

Go ahead. Look. Try to find someone here who has ever said voter fraud does not exist.

You see, when you were told we needed Voter ID, you were told it was to stop fraud. From then on, whenever you encountered someone opposed to Voter ID, you ASSUMED they either wanted fraud or did not believe fraud exists.

This is what's known as a Fallacy of the Excluded Middle that people like you commit in your small minds on an ongoing basis.

This is why you continue to support Voter ID even when overwhelming evidence is presented that it does not stop fraud and therefore has another purpose. You just keep cycling through that manufactured fallacy you have continuously running in your head. Over and over and over and over.

Last edited:
17?

President Obama beat Mitt Romney in Ohio by just 2 percentage points in November 2012.
Genius....Ever hear the phrase "where there's smoke, there's fire"..
Those are the 17 that got caught.
Di you ever wonder why it was democrats that screamed bloody murder when the State of Florida attempted to purge its voting rolls of dead people and others who no longer lived in the state?
Clearly, the democrats have a huge problem with any effort to insure the maintaining of integrity of the voting process.
Why is this?

Clearly it's so that 10 out of 17 fraudulent voters can support the GOP.

Yes it is

Which begs another question: what is your definition of a "legitimate voter"? If your answer includes 'minorities', your argument is disqualified.

Before I go ape shit on you...you will have to clarify that

Yes it is

Where are legitimate voters being denied the right to vote? And to be clear....I want all eligible citizens to vote....and all non-eligible citizens not to vote.

12 Very Real Voter-Suppression Tactics Experts Now Worry Will Come Back - Emily Badger - The Atlantic Cities

1. Changing polling locations. An election official can make this call just days before an election.

2. Changing polling hours or eliminating early voting days. This may be particularly problematic in urban counties where long polling lines are most likely, as Henry Grabar reported last fall.

3. Reducing the number of polling places. This raises the same problem as above, particularly when the eliminated polling places had disproportionately served minority communities.

4. At-large elections. At-large elections for school-board members or city councils often dilute the voting power of minorities who have greater influence in single-candidate district elections. In an at-large election, a cohesive voting block with 51 percent of the vote can elect 100 percent of the officials.

5. Packing majority-minority districts. Election maps drawn to push all of a community's minorities in one or a handful of districts can dilute their voting power.

6. Dividing minority districts. Similarly, election maps can slice minority communities into multiple districts so that they have no cumulative influence in any one place. The line between these two tactics is a fine one (and also illustrates why the VRA was useful for assessing facts on the ground).

7. Voter ID laws: This increasingly popular tactic, sometimes likened to a modern-day poll tax, has the potential to disenfranchise voters who don't have a driver's license, or who don't have the money or ability to obtain one (a disproportionate share of these people are minorities). Such laws can also have a disproportionate impact in cities, where many people don't own cars.

8. Onerous candidate qualifications. In 2007, a Texas provision tried to limit those people eligible to become water district supervisors to landowners who were registered to vote.

9. Changing multi-lingual voter assistance. Making it harder for non-English language speakers to vote is a good way to dilute their power.

10. Changing election dates. Another trick that may not require legislative approval.

11. Creating new elections. In 2006, the DOJ objected to a plan in the Houston area that would have eliminated some joint elections and required voters to travel to multiple polling places.

12. Canceling elections. We're not even really sure how Kilmichael, Mississippi, thought they could get away with this.

Last edited:
A true conservative demands evidence that more government regulations and hurdles are required. They also demand evidence an actual problem exists that only the government can solve.

That is what a conservative is all about, by definition.

And yet in the realm of Voter ID, we find no such demands. These faux "conservatives" are screaming for more government regulation of the voting process.

Even worse, when presented with solid evidence this additional government hurdle has done nothing to stop the problem, they rinse and repeat!

Not only is the problem smaller than they imagined in their minds, the problem is easily solved by other means without having to add another hurdler to voting!

This is simply astonishing, and one has to wonder what their true reasons are for demanding citizens to be required to carry papers.

REAL ID Act of 2005.

Last edited:
Yes it is

Before I go ape shit on you...you will have to clarify that

You first. People like you love to use that term so broadly. Now, go apeshit on me. I'll get my poncho.

And now a message from the Department of Fatherland Security:

Secure driver's licenses and identification documents are a vital component of a holistic national security strategy. Law enforcement must be able to rely on government-issued identification documents and know that the bearer of such a document is who he or she claims to be.

4r3qdk.jpg

Yeah, liberals in this thread prove out to be the devoted losers they are.

I think they still defend Obamacare. They actually think the 17 that were caught are the only ones.

Ted Cruz ended up being 100% right about protesting the fraud known as Obamacare.

MSNBC lies and defends these frauds and a brainwashed minion like bravo says it is FOX News that lies. Yet, this story they reported is 100% true. You have to read that again to have a true perspective of why this country has sunk into such shit AFTER Pelosi and the democrats took control in 2007.

It is utterly unreal to me how right the right has been in regards to the blatant voter fraud, the crimes committed by the democrats that make what Nixon did look like a jay walking charge, and they still defend it.

They are as ignorant as the day as long. They are brainwashed and on the wrong side of every single issue. Especially the issues they feign outrage over and could not possibly care less.

How many more posts will liberals make in this thread and suggest that it was only 17 people that committed voter fraud?

I haven't read any posts which suggest only 17 people committed voter fraud. I've only needed to read your OP and the link to see an example of a slippery slope and hysterical argument.

While I conceed voter fraud is a non-problem and simply voter suppression, I don't see why proposing a voter ID or other valid ID requirement is so out of line. If voter drives can help get people registered to vote, surely they can help them get those IDs, or existing state ID cards.

You know ... I am not sure if it is law or not in the precincts where I have voted ... But we have always had to show identification.
We pass the poll worker our identification ... They look up our name in the registry ... They call out and spell the name if necessary to another poll worker who writes it in two separate logs and we sign the registry next to our name.
Then they give us a qualification card to hand to the poll worker to identify any closed primary concerns or ballot initiatives that do or do not apply to our particular precinct ... The card sets the choices for the electronic voting machine.

They won't let you vote here without identification ... And the address on your identification has to match the address in the registry.
That would make it pretty hard to register in different precincts if you can only register where you live.
If people can find the time to go and vote ... They can find the time to go and get identification.

It is not difficult ... And has always been that way here.
It is simple do to something in order to avoid possible fraud ... Especially when there is no way to prove the fraud if you have no way of proving who is standing there.

Forum List

Back