Non-Citizens Caught Voting in a Swing State in 2012??

I'd settle for no absentee or early voting for anyone that isn't outside of the country on government business (e.g. military and diplomats), but everyone else gets the purple indelible ink on a finger on election day.

Anyone caught trying to vote a second time loses the finger right then and there.

Staten Island Jews are notorious for voting twice...first time mail in absentee ballot from Florida, then go home and vote at the polling place. Ever wonder how NYC gets repeatedly targeted by terrorists yet still votes democRAT....ask Staten Island. :eusa_whistle:

I'd settle for no absentee or early voting for anyone that isn't outside of the country on government business (e.g. military and diplomats), but everyone else gets the purple indelible ink on a finger on election day.

Anyone caught trying to vote a second time loses the finger right then and there.

Staten Island Jews are notorious for voting twice...first time mail in absentee ballot from Florida, then go home and vote at the polling place. Ever wonder how NYC gets repeatedly targeted by terrorists yet still votes democRAT....ask Staten Island. :eusa_whistle:

Damn Jews

Travel 1000 miles just so they can vote twice

You want to stop voter fraud? Make it an automatic death penalty crime. Regardless of which side does it, or which side benefits or which party is in power, anyone caught engaging in vote fraud, whether it is a voter or Secretary of State or County Clerk or all points in between, gets taken out on the next election day and burnt at the stake.

Its a start.

We could connect it to voter ID. Put your ID in the voting machine slot, if it is fake you get hit with 20,000 volts

Volts burn ya, it's the amps that kill ya. :cool:

I didn't say I wanted to kill them

Just put the fear of god in them

Forum List

Back