Zone1 Non-Binary Teen Upset because "They" Weren't Allowed to Wear a Suit to Prom

1. It's a private school and they can do what they want and make all the rules they want to whether people like it or not.

2. Or course she was banned from prom because it was also a Christian school and Christians don't follow delusions, but follow the Bible.

Where in the bible does it say a woman cannot wear pants?

The essence of the PROBLEM is her basic question: Who are these people to tell me what I can wear?

She challenges the RIGHT of the school to TEACH.

What if she said, "Who are these people to teach me that the Revolutionary was between the U.S. and England?" The response would be simple; These are teachers in the school in which your parents chose to enroll you. That's where they got that right.

Same for the dress code at the prom. Who are they to tell her what to wear? They are the teachers and administrators at the school. If your parents don't like it, then they should send you someplace else. If your parents want to allow you to decide where to go to college, then go where you please - someplace where your perversions will be patronized. But that's not now. Now, you are obliged to follow the rules.

Forum List

Back