Nobody wants to enlist under democrats

The military has been struggling for a long time, it's not just Democrats.

Do people want to go die for some rich guy to get richer? Nope, well some might, but most don't.

And someone wants the draft back, so they can go warmongering again. "but “2022 is the year we question the sustainability of the all-volunteer force.”"
Libs trying awful hard to blame anyone but CINC

Truth: The US military is way undermanned simply because those who wish to enlist are not qualified due to educational or health standards.......so the politicans answer is to "downsize" the military and have greatly reduced the presence of US military in Europe and other parts of the world.

As a former Secretary of Defense once quoted, "In the 40 years since Viet Nam we as a nation have a perfect record in predicting where we will use military force next; We have never once gotten it right. From Iraq twice to Afghanistan in not one of these circumstances did we have a hint that we would be sending in troops 6 months prior to deploying them......no idea that we would have troops on the ground in these regions."

I am a firm believer that Young men with safety helements should make more money defending this nation with their lives than young spoiled athletes in safety helments. This nation's priorities are seriously compromised. This is comparable to the idiocy of "DEFUND THE POLICE"...........but who you gonna call upon when its YOUR SAFETY that is compromised?

This nation should require at a minimum 2 years civil service before being allowed to cast a vote....either in the armed forces when qualified or in some other area of civill service for those who do not meet the physical requirements. In return the citizen not only gets the right to vote but qualifies for a free education once the manatory service requirements are completed. 1 year for each year of service.......if you want a higher education you extend your military or civil obligation. Most techincal skills can be acquired in a 2 year time frame. This would stop those with no dog in the fight from dictating foreign policy through the use of talking head policitans.

Last edited:

That's what happens when you have a President bent on destruction....the destruction of America!​

Woke Military Struggling To Recruit, Will Now Accept Recruits With ADHD And Other Behavioral Challenges​

"The U.S. Military is struggling to meet recruiting goals across pretty much every branch.

Under Joe Biden, the Military has embraced left wing ‘progressive’ politics and this is surely part of the problem. The people who normally would volunteer don’t want to be lectured about diversity and systemic racism.

As a result, the Military is now going to start accepting recruits they would not have accepted otherwise."

Y'all ever think that enlistments are down, because the kind we need are just brainwashed by stupid parents that read shit off of hotair.com? The vast -> VAST majority of soldiers are the right kind, i.e patriotic young men and women who are in for the right reasons, and not any so called "woke" agendas, tranny/fag shit, CRT, etc. Go to a town with an army base around. Take a look at the soldiers. Do they look like faggots to you? Do they have their blue dyed hair, weigh 300 lbs. and smoke weed all day?

No? Huh. Seems like more fear mongering that is completely unnecessary. I have lived around military bases all of my life, in several states, and even the one I live next to now, has nothing but clean cut, respectable patriotic young men and women in it's ranks. My cousin is a Lieutenant at the base, and she hasn't reported any issues.

What you pinheads need to realize is, that these trans fags, these crt psychos, these liberal talking heads, are VERY rare, but they make BIG headlines because they are so off putting and out of place. Tabloid news sites that y'all frequent, spew these out because you GOBBLE IT UP. I see no issues with the U.S. Army that are dire, but I do wish to see a more brutal approach to the training of the soldiers.
An actual army base
FXar3EZXoAAcmcW.jpeg.jpg

We have an invading army of millions. Draft them. Start sending them to Ukraine. See if they still want to slither across the border.

Forum List

Back