Nobody wants to enlist under democrats

Just wait until Biden starts sending troops into Ukraine.

We should just let all these Ukraine flag-waving liberals and progressives lead the charge.

ukraine.jpeg

That has always been one of their main objectives, they do NOT like the professional warrior class, they hate and greatly fear them, this is precisely why Biden introduced his illegal vaxx mandates, so he could purge the armed forces of its professional, mostly conservative white warrior class. Its also why he deliberately abandoned 70,000 Afghan warriors to the taliban, Biden and his fascist handlers in silicon valley and the US chamber of commerce had absolutely no intention of allowing in additional battle hardened commando's who were trained and bonded with that white traditional American warrior class, particularly in light of what he and his handlers had planned for the nation, they were not gonna allow that warrior class any vestige of an advantage in any armed response to Biden and his treason!

I am perfectly fine with the Woke and soy and snowflakes libturds, enlisting to fight in Ukraine.

I'm fine with that.

Do it, do it now.

Y'all ever think that enlistments are down, because the kind we need are just brainwashed by stupid parents that read shit off of hotair.com? The vast -> VAST majority of soldiers are the right kind, i.e patriotic young men and women who are in for the right reasons, and not any so called "woke" agendas, tranny/fag shit, CRT, etc. Go to a town with an army base around. Take a look at the soldiers. Do they look like faggots to you? Do they have their blue dyed hair, weigh 300 lbs. and smoke weed all day?

No? Huh. Seems like more fear mongering that is completely unnecessary. I have lived around military bases all of my life, in several states, and even the one I live next to now, has nothing but clean cut, respectable patriotic young men and women in it's ranks. My cousin is a Lieutenant at the base, and she hasn't reported any issues.

What you pinheads need to realize is, that these trans fags, these crt psychos, these liberal talking heads, are VERY rare, but they make BIG headlines because they are so off putting and out of place. Tabloid news sites that y'all frequent, spew these out because you GOBBLE IT UP. I see no issues with the U.S. Army that are dire, but I do wish to see a more brutal approach to the training of the soldiers.

Y'all ever think that enlistments are down, because the kind we need are just brainwashed by stupid parents that read shit off of hotair.com? The vast -> VAST majority of soldiers are the right kind, i.e patriotic young men and women who are in for the right reasons, and not any so called "woke" agendas, tranny/fag shit, CRT, etc. Go to a town with an army base around. Take a look at the soldiers. Do they look like faggots to you? Do they have their blue dyed hair, weigh 300 lbs. and smoke weed all day?

No? Huh. Seems like more fear mongering that is completely unnecessary. I have lived around military bases all of my life, in several states, and even the one I live next to now, has nothing but clean cut, respectable patriotic young men and women in it's ranks. My cousin is a Lieutenant at the base, and she hasn't reported any issues.

What you pinheads need to realize is, that these trans fags, these crt psychos, these liberal talking heads, are VERY rare, but they make BIG headlines because they are so off putting and out of place. Tabloid news sites that y'all frequent, spew these out because you GOBBLE IT UP. I see no issues with the U.S. Army that are dire, but I do wish to see a more brutal approach to the training of the soldiers.
Y'all ever think that enlistments are down, because the kind we need are just brainwashed by stupid parents that read shit off of hotair.com?

LMMaaooo.......what a marooon

Or try asking people that actually work in the military.

It has gone downhill fast. And yes, there are plenty of woke idiots in it.

Forum List

Back