Nobody Wants To Be Associated With These Insurrectionists...

1611102445309.png

Not Corporate America, not anyone.

I'd imagine even those w/their own businesses might end up having to close-up shop due to their treachery.

#SMH
Anyone who engaged in the insurrection on the 6th deserved whatever they get.

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists-
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent and even half sane takes you whack-jobs seriously.
Your missing most of the action there.

Try this.

I'd imagine even those w/their own businesses might end up having to close-up shop due to their treachery.

#SMH
Elected?
I thought even you would be smart enough to elect seditionists.

Folks, Fuck these Dimwinger assholes trying to claim the one thing at the Capital is worse than their months of riots, looting, murder and rape.

I will continue to throw THEIR RIOTERS back in their faces when they post these bullshit threads.
What you are doing is EXCUSING what YOU folks did to our Capitol.

You MURDERERD A COP jerk off

#SMH
People have said that Social Security is the third rail you cannot touch without risking everything. The reaction to insurrection against the United States by people that posed as loyal citizens is indeed the third rail. Real loyal Americans are quit willing to see traitors destroyed by their own word and deed, if word and deed are against the Constitution, rule of law and abiding by the outcome of free elections. The trumpers could not sell the Hunter Biden story before the election. They could not sell the china Joe story. People went to the polls and voted and when trump lost, the trumpers could not sell the stolen election story in election commissions, court houses, legislative houses in all states, the supreme court, because they had no proof and presented none in court, even refusing to make the accusation in court, while screaming it from the rooftops when not in court and the American people did not buy it. Americans will sure as hell not put up with morons voiding the elections, just to keep their orange totalitarian anti law and order figurehead in power and they will and have denounced all that did, including trump himself for egging these conspiracy theorists on. Insurrection by mob action after being sent to the capital by trump is the last straw. All perpetrators should be rounded up, charged and convicted of their crimes and people that promoted it or support it should be investigated for sedition.
Seems to me that it is the Bidenites who are having trouble selling a bogus election to the American People. You know-those people who are supposed to be served by the government.

Hey asshole.

Half of that garbage wasn't even in America. The one with water was from Katrina...what 15 years ago?

Hey asshole, was this in America?

View attachment 445445

BREAKING: Portland Antifa and BLM Launch Explosives at ...
Still looking for excuses for what YOU assholes did to our Capitol Bldg?

Maybe if you assholes had shown any kind of concern for what YOU assholes did all around the country this last year, maybe we wouldn't be where we are right now.

People have said that Social Security is the third rail you cannot touch without risking everything. The reaction to insurrection against the United States by people that posed as loyal citizens is indeed the third rail. Real loyal Americans are quit willing to see traitors destroyed by their own word and deed, if word and deed are against the Constitution, rule of law and abiding by the outcome of free elections. The trumpers could not sell the Hunter Biden story before the election. They could not sell the china Joe story. People went to the polls and voted and when trump lost, the trumpers could not sell the stolen election story in election commissions, court houses, legislative houses in all states, the supreme court, because they had no proof and presented none in court, even refusing to make the accusation in court, while screaming it from the rooftops when not in court and the American people did not buy it. Americans will sure as hell not put up with morons voiding the elections, just to keep their orange totalitarian anti law and order figurehead in power and they will and have denounced all that did, including trump himself for egging these conspiracy theorists on. Insurrection by mob action after being sent to the capital by trump is the last straw. All perpetrators should be rounded up, charged and convicted of their crimes and people that promoted it or support it should be investigated for sedition.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

#SMH

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists-

Not Insurrectionists-

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent and even half sane takes you whack-jobs seriously.

Try this.

Suddenly you're concerned about what rioters did to an officer of the law. Interesting.

#SMH
Seems to me that it is the Bidenites who are having trouble selling a bogus election to the American People. You know-those people who are supposed to be served by the government.
Seems to me YOUR reaction to losing an election is Insurrection and murder

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists-

Not Insurrectionists-

Yes to your anology.

Also/too, 81 MILLION American Citizens took it serious and voted.

Thank you very much!

7875302505248842ecf468b0598d8712.jpg

Last edited:
Folks, Fuck these Dimwinger assholes trying to claim the one thing at the Capital is worse than their months of riots, looting, murder and rape.

I will continue to throw THEIR RIOTERS back in their faces when they post these bullshit threads.
What you are doing is EXCUSING what YOU folks did to our Capitol.

You MURDERERD A COP jerk off
Nostra thinks murdering a cop is "funny"

#SMH

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists-

Not Insurrectionists-

Try this.

Suddenly you're concerned about what rioters did to an officer of the law. Interesting.
I've always supported the police as a whole. I don't support the bad actors within them though.

Maybe if you assholes had shown any kind of concern for what YOU assholes did all around the country this last year, maybe we wouldn't be where we are right now.
Ya mean you raided the Capitol and murdered a cop because...Portland?

No...you did it because your Orange Criminal lost an election

Forum List

Back