Nobody Wants To Be Associated With These Insurrectionists...

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Not Corporate America, not anyone.

I'd imagine even those w/their own businesses might end up having to close-up shop due to their treachery.

#SMH

YOU are associated with these insurrectionists...........

1611100760585.png

1611100782964.png

I'd imagine even those w/their own businesses might end up having to close-up shop due to their treachery.

#SMH
Anyone who engaged in the insurrection on the 6th deserved whatever they get.

Hey asshole.

Half of that garbage wasn't even in America. The one with water was from Katrina...what 15 years ago?

First of all NO ONE should want to be associated with "insurrectionists".
The problem is, it's only these particular "insurrectionists". The American left and their media have no problem being associated with the same violent anti-democratic behavior that comes from their side. And let's be clear here, while the left and their media have suddenly discovered political violence in the streets of America, it's been here for a long time, they simply cannot see something that is right under their noses.

#SMH
Any opposition to the demrats you describe as insurrection. Of course burning US cities last summer injuring police and civilians alike by some rioters gets a look the other way for the most part.

First of all NO ONE should want to be associated with "insurrectionists".
The problem is, it's only these particular "insurrectionists". The American left and their media have no problem being associated with the same violent anti-democratic behavior that comes from their side. And let's be clear here, while the left and their media have suddenly discovered political violence in the streets of America, it's been here for a long time, they simply cannot see something that is right under their noses.
There's no comparison Drifter.

#GiveItUp

#SMH

They will all be labeled as protestors at the end of the day. Just like the BLM you become apologist for.

Forum List

Back