Nobody Wants To Be Associated With These Insurrectionists...

1611101788184.png

First of all NO ONE should want to be associated with "insurrectionists".
The problem is, it's only these particular "insurrectionists". The American left and their media have no problem being associated with the same violent anti-democratic behavior that comes from their side. And let's be clear here, while the left and their media have suddenly discovered political violence in the streets of America, it's been here for a long time, they simply cannot see something that is right under their noses.
There's no comparison Drifter.

#GiveItUp

And their it is right there folks, total denial.

Note to self
Not Corporate America, not anyone.

I'd imagine even those w/their own businesses might end up having to close-up shop due to their treachery.

#SMH
Anyone who engaged in the insurrection on the 6th deserved whatever they get.
: ALWAYS refer to a MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTEST as an "INSURRECTION" anytime Republicans are involved

I'd imagine even those w/their own businesses might end up having to close-up shop due to their treachery.

#SMH
People have said that Social Security is the third rail you cannot touch without risking everything. The reaction to insurrection against the United States by people that posed as loyal citizens is indeed the third rail. Real loyal Americans are quit willing to see traitors destroyed by their own word and deed, if word and deed are against the Constitution, rule of law and abiding by the outcome of free elections. The trumpers could not sell the Hunter Biden story before the election. They could not sell the china Joe story. People went to the polls and voted and when trump lost, the trumpers could not sell the stolen election story in election commissions, court houses, legislative houses in all states, the supreme court, because they had no proof and presented none in court, even refusing to make the accusation in court, while screaming it from the rooftops when not in court and the American people did not buy it. Americans will sure as hell not put up with morons voiding the elections, just to keep their orange totalitarian anti law and order figurehead in power and they will and have denounced all that did, including trump himself for egging these conspiracy theorists on. Insurrection by mob action after being sent to the capital by trump is the last straw. All perpetrators should be rounded up, charged and convicted of their crimes and people that promoted it or support it should be investigated for sedition.

#SMH
Which "insurrectionists" are you referring to? The ones who fixed the election?

#SMH

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists-
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent and even half sane takes you whack-jobs seriously.

Folks, Fuck these Dimwinger assholes trying to claim the one thing at the Capital is worse than their months of riots, looting, murder and rape.

I will continue to throw THEIR RIOTERS back in their faces when they post these bullshit threads.

#SMH
Elected?

Nobody Wants To Be Associated With These Insurrectionists...

Guy sounds like he might be one of those immigrant success stories the democrats always brag they want to foster! I'd like to shake the man's hand for having the temerity to stand up for freedom and integrity in elections and government. I'd spit on you. The only reason why the guy was fired was because people and companies are afraid that if they DON'T the fascist zealot mobs of crazies that you support will come after THEM next like mad zombies. Congratulations, Mick, for supporting SJW institutional fascism.

1611102226092.png

DEMOCRATS FOR HIRE

#SMH
People have said that Social Security is the third rail you cannot touch without risking everything. The reaction to insurrection against the United States by people that posed as loyal citizens is indeed the third rail. Real loyal Americans are quit willing to see traitors destroyed by their own word and deed, if word and deed are against the Constitution, rule of law and abiding by the outcome of free elections. The trumpers could not sell the Hunter Biden story before the election. They could not sell the china Joe story. People went to the polls and voted and when trump lost, the trumpers could not sell the stolen election story in election commissions, court houses, legislative houses in all states, the supreme court, because they had no proof and presented none in court, even refusing to make the accusation in court, while screaming it from the rooftops when not in court and the American people did not buy it. Americans will sure as hell not put up with morons voiding the elections, just to keep their orange totalitarian anti law and order figurehead in power and they will and have denounced all that did, including trump himself for egging these conspiracy theorists on. Insurrection by mob action after being sent to the capital by trump is the last straw. All perpetrators should be rounded up, charged and convicted of their crimes and people that promoted it or support it should be investigated for sedition.

In your dreams maybe. As for the protesters they did not burn the DC like the left wing storm troopers did in the cities last summer also while attacking police and civilians alike. You and rest of the looney left wing crowd are nothing cowardly two faced people who can't do anything straight up. And if it makes any difference to you I throw in the RINO establishment jerks as well.

Guy sounds like he might be one of those immigrant success stories the democrats always brag they want to foster! I'd like to shake the man's hand for having the temerity to stand up for freedom and integrity in elections and government. I'd spit on you. The only reason why the guy was fired was because people and companies are afraid that if they DON'T the fascist zealot mobs of crazies that you support will come after THEM next like mad zombies. Congratulations, Mick, for supporting SJW institutional fascism.

View attachment 445451
DEMOCRATS FOR HIRE
In the great state of Texas huh?

Interesting.

As far as this thread goes...take heed. You do what those MAGArats did to our Capitol...if you DON'T go to jail...you WILL lose your jobs.

Forum List

Back