Nobody Knows What Was Taken from Mar-A-Lago

I think President Biden is significantly better than Trump

So Will History
U.S. under Biden & Democrat-led Congress:

✅ Passed biggest military budget in history of $840 billion/year

✅ Passed a fake Climate Bill that expands fossil fuels

✅ Provoking war with China & Russia

The party is a well-oiled propaganda machine for capitalism & imperialism.

Lots of silly shit from both ends, as usual.

Lots of "reports" and assumptions and conspiracy theories that mean nothing. Partisan masturbation.
Dossier, lusapage peter strzok, papadopolis, Roger stone.

I only see one party

So long as everything taken was (1) US government property or (2) relevant to a pending investigation and (3) was lumped-in on the Receipt...

It's all good... it's all legal... so let the Orange Baboon-God rant-and-rave and let him and his lawyers sweat bullets about the particulars...

Couldn't happen to a nicer modern-day Benedict Arnold clone... wassamadda, Teflon Don... that non-stick surface startin' to rub thin? The wheels comin' off?

smallest-violin-funny.gif
^^ Looks more like you just picked your nose and are getting ready to eat it.

From the left putting out absurd conspiracy theories about Trump stealing nuclear secrets to the right crying that the entire affair is politically motivated and Trump is a saint from the highest reaches of heaven, nobody other than those in the federal government involved in the raid know exactly what was taken. The warrant has broad language as to what they were searching for and it has been confirmed that some boxes taken had classified documents in them. That's it. That's all anyone knows yet it hasn't stopped the media, politicians, pundits, and sycophants of all stripes from making total fools of themselves over the past week.

We have no one but the government's word the number of boxes taken or what was in them, since not even Trump's counsel was allowed to stay in the house.

The only other thing we know is that no one has ever been raided just for national archive documents, in fact, the law doesn't even contain any provision for prosecuting anyone over archive documents. We also know that Trump had been freely cooperating with the Archive and other government entities for months and that the normal subpoena process always used for such things was SKIPPED this time instead ordering a surprise raid while Trump was not home despite there being no reason to think these records were in any sort of jeopardy.

So, the only reasonable conclusion this leaves us is that this was yet another in a long string a dirty, politically-motivated actions taken by the Bidenistas to try to keep Trump out of office.

From the left putting out absurd conspiracy theories about Trump stealing nuclear secrets to the right crying that the entire affair is politically motivated and Trump is a saint from the highest reaches of heaven, nobody other than those in the federal government involved in the raid know exactly what was taken. The warrant has broad language as to what they were searching for and it has been confirmed that some boxes taken had classified documents in them. That's it. That's all anyone knows yet it hasn't stopped the media, politicians, pundits, and sycophants of all stripes from making total fools of themselves over the past week.

Eleven sets of classified documents were among the materials seized in the raid, according to a receipt for property seized that was attached to the warrant. One group of files was marked “Various classified/TS/SCI documents,” which includes an abbreviation for top-secret/sensitive compartmented information.

The others were four sets of top-secret documents, three groups of secret documents, and three sets of confidential documents.

The agents took at least 20 boxes of items, along with binders of photos, one handwritten note and an “executive grant of clemency” for Roger Stone, a Republican political operative whom Trump had pardoned, according to the document.

While no one knows what information the documents actually contain, we all know there were many classified packets with a variety of classification. Including the highest which is never supposed to leave secured storage.
The inventory is pretty clear on that.

That's the problem, on the corrupt FBI knows. That means any thinking person wouldn't believe what they claim to have taken.
Yet Trump hasn’t disputed it. He actually admitted there were classified documents by claiming to have declassified them.

Yep... that's just about the best you can do when under pressure to defend claims of lawlessness when the take-aways and itemization were legal...

A TDS post is not a claim of lawlessness, it was pure commie propaganda and the rantings of a fuckin lunatic. Gave me a great belly laugh, as I said, the response was appropriate. Here maybe this will help.
Tissue.jpg

The Don is getting desperate. I predict he will soon throw someone under the bus to save his neck. Mark Meadows....tire tracks become you.

What amazes me is the demand for immediate satisfaction

Unless you can report what was in those Top Secret documents the raid is invalid

Unless you identify the source for the Warrant, it is fake

These things take time and potential prosecution of a former President is a political bombshell

It will not be rushed to satisfy the demands of a media looking for its next headline
I never had sex with that woman...Ms Lewinsky...isnt lying under oath a crime?

Wake me up when you've got a cogent counterpoint to the observation that it's all legal... 😎
Oh…was your “ orange baboon” blah de blah rant supposed to be some kind of comment that deserved a better response?

If trump is charged...he will claim he 5th a couple hundred times....cause that is what he does...like every good Mafia Boss.

Forum List

Back