"Nobody knew healthcare could be that complicated."

It's real simple some get it free the others pay very high premiums and very high deductibles. It is dying on the vine. If Trump was smart he would just sit back and watch.

Trump Says “Nobody Knew Health Care Could Be So Complicated”

Orange Pres is such a goof. Heaven help us. Of course it is complicated. Twenty million are now insured who weren't.

And you, Mr. Pres, are at 38%. Pay attention. Focus.

634133704-president-donald-trump-listens-as-he-meets-with-county.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Last edited:
Well, that's bullshit. I distinctly remember hearing at the time about how complicated they made this pig. It was essentially metastasized from the very beginning.

The Democrats dropped a massive mess on us, and the Republicans don't have the balls to admit they can't replace it without doing it in a way that would piss off their base, meaning they'd lose their cushy gubmit jobs.

Our "leaders" have failed us again.

Well, that's bullshit. I distinctly remember hearing at the time about how complicated they made this pig. It was essentially metastasized from the very beginning.

The Democrats dropped a massive mess on us, and the Republicans don't have the balls to admit they can't replace it without doing it in a way that would piss off their base, meaning they'd lose their cushy gubmit jobs.

Bullshit, if it was just a mess of Democrat making then simply repealing ACA would be an option. But it isn't exactly because ACA did solve some problems that simple repeal will again bring back.

Healthcare IS complex and that is exactly why ACA was complex and why what we need is improvement on it instead of throwing everything out the window in the name of Obama-sucks! and ending up in the same shitty square one.

Trump is more full of shit than a city sewer. I'm so glad reality is bitch-slapping his big orange face. He's in so over his yellow-dyed head.

Orange Pres is such a goof. Heaven help us. Of course it is complicated. Twenty million are now insured who weren't.

And you, Mr. Pres, are at 38%. Pay attention. Focus.

634133704-president-donald-trump-listens-as-he-meets-with-county.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

I'm sorry. I didn't see your thread when I linked this.
Mods, combine this with the earlier thread.
Better yet, mods please delete mine. This is more good done. ummmm. Yuge. ummm. Goodly.

There's no reason it needs to be this complicated. All of the complications are from 100 years of dems making it that way on purpose.

Bullshit, if it was just a mess of Democrat making then simply repealing ACA would be an option. But it isn't exactly because ACA did solve some problems that simple repeal will again bring back.

Healthcare IS complex and that is exactly why ACA was complex and why what we need is improving on it instead of throwing everything out the window in the name of Obama-sucks! and ending up in the same shitty square one.
A system that puts a cap on annual health insurance company profits while also forcing them to cover everything for everyone is simply not going to work. That's the very heart of the law, and we're seeing the predictable result: Insurance companies saying "no thanks", and you can't blame them.

then why hasn't it been resolved? even the dems had to pass it to find out what was in it. Now every insurance company is opting out. and you think only trump didn't know. wow.

Because complex problems require complex solutions and not one fix-all bill. It takes long development of the frame work and dedication to improving on the progress made. All of which mixes poorly with our polarized bumper-sticker politics environment.

It's real simple some get it free the others pay very high premiums and very high deductibles. It is dying on the vine. If Trump was smart he would just sit back and watch.
That's why Obamacare is more popular than Trump is.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

New poll shows Obamacare is more popular than Donald Trump

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/02/01/us/politics/obamacare-approval-poll.html?_r=0

Nothing stings more than the truth for Trumpettes.

Healthcare IS complex and that is exactly why ACA was complex and why what we need is improving on it instead of throwing everything out the window in the name of Obama-sucks! and ending up in the same shitty square one.
A system that puts a cap on annual health insurance company profits while also forcing them to cover everything for everyone is simply not going to work. That's the very heart of the law, and we're seeing the predictable result: Insurance companies saying "no thanks", and you can't blame them.

That is not the system, not even close, it's not even a tenth of it.

Forum List

Back