Cutting the Federal Beaurecracy

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
I don't know what the Liberal-Loon Hissy Fit will be tomorrow. I think the Talking Points E-mail goes out about 5:00 A. M.

But, they are going to get to throw a Dandy when the word goes out on Budget Cuts for the FreeLoaders and Bolsheviks in the bloated Federal Bureaucracy.

There will be conniptions like you have never seen. Trump-induced apoplectic strokes.

Here is something to follow in the next few days:

If the corrupt, worthless scumbag arm of the Democratic Party---the Public Employee Unions---are howling and bitching and marching and striking...then Don Trump is doing his job.

Last edited:
Getting rid of HUD would be a great first step.

This is the most corrupt of all the Federal agencies.

Drain the swamp and the sooner the better. Trump could probably make enough money to repair infrastructure by moving the useless CIA to a basement office in the Pentagon and turning Langley into condos.

I don't know what the Liberal-Loon Hissy Fit will be tomorrow. I think the Talking Points E-mail goes out about 5:00 A. M.

But, they are going to get to throw a Dandy when the word goes out on Budget Cuts for the FreeLoaders and Bolsheviks in the bloated Federal Bureaucracy.

There will be conniptions like you have never seen. Trump-induced apoplectic strokes.

Here is something to follow in the next few days:

If the corrupt, worthless scumbag arm of the Democratic Party---the Public Employee Unions---are howling and bitching and marching and striking...then Don Trump is doing his job.

Indeed. Why should the rest of us work long hours to pay for a lazy Mandarin class of "civil servants" (an oxymoron if there ever was one).

Why should the rest of us work long hours to pay for a lazy Mandarin class of "civil servants" (an oxymoron if there ever was one).

This is what brought down the Austro-Hungarian Empire (and produced Adolph Hitler).

Forum List

Back