Noam Chomsky: Why Does US Consider Iran Greatest Threat To Peace? Rest Of World Agrees It's The US

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
I don't find myself agreeing with Chomsky very often, but he did nail this Spot On.

Here's another good Chomsky interview. He discusses our 'Good Friends' the Saudis.

Another good Chomsky interview. He discusses our 'Good Friends' the Saudis.

I don't find myself agreeing with Chomsky very often, but he did nail this Spot On.

:lmao:

Whew! That argument really blew us away there! Take ya long to come up with that extended response?

Chomsky move from the evil Empire America to Tehran yet?
:lmao::lol::rofl:

He's just expressing truth. Most in the world do feel the US is the greatest threat to world peace.

Chomsky is a liar.
The fact he hides behind America he hates says it all.

Whew! That argument really blew us away there! Take ya long to come up with that extended response?

He's just expressing truth. Most in the world do feel the US is the greatest threat to world peace.

Then the rest of the world should launch a coordinated attack against the global threat.

Chomsky is a liar.

Yes we know, truth is treason in an Empire of Lies.

Then the rest of the world should launch a coordinated attack against the global threat.

Instead of begging us for money and free military support.

Maybe?

Chomsky is a liar.

Chomsky move to North Korea yet? Oh wait, he has never been there or Iran. He is TERRIFIED to go there and hides behind the US flag.

The rest of the world can be glad I'm not in charge because we would be bombing a bunch of those assholes into the stone age. Starting with these fuckers flooding drugs into our country, Mexico, Dominican Republic. I'd roll tanks and gunships in there and clean up those shitholes. A couple nukes would straighten out Iran, fly straight or we'll turn half your country to glass you fuckers. North Korea would be a smoldering pile of rubble.

Chomsky is a liar.

Chomsky move to North Korea yet? Oh wait, he has never been there or Iran. He is TERRIFIED to go there and hides behind the US flag.

We get it. Anyone who speaks truth must be a dern 'America-Hater.' Yada Yada Yada...

Forum List

Back