No Vote No Census

WhiteLion

WMS.
Aug 26, 2008
Pearl, Mississippi
I found this on Facebook and is very current...

No Vote No Census
Congress is out of Control. They are planning on passing the Healthcare Bill in the house without voting on the bill.Time to send a message to Washington. Any represenative that votes for the "Slaughter Rule", constituents in that district shouldn't return their census form. If our politicians don't need to follow the Constitution, then in civil disobedience we shouldn't either.

No Vote No Census | Facebook

Whats the old saying? "whats good for the goose is good for the gander"?

I just filled mine in I have 9 Illegal aliens living in my condo with all the adults living part time in my condo and the rest of the time in prison!!!

All from MEXICO I bet I get a few democrat politicians and vote seakers showing up trying to regester these people for the upcoming election!!!!!!

Please Please do this.

The only idiots who will comply with your idea is idiot cons.

Then you will lose your disticting for reps.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-KACyK50sY]YouTube - White Lion-Wait (Official Music Video)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZ79InLGRY]YouTube - White Lion - When the Children Cry (official music video) HQ[/ame]

They aren't just going to let you NOT fill it out. They'll come knocking on your door for it.

What a childish attitude, fill the dang thing out.

I found this on Facebook and is very current...

No Vote No Census
Congress is out of Control. They are planning on passing the Healthcare Bill in the house without voting on the bill.Time to send a message to Washington. Any represenative that votes for the "Slaughter Rule", constituents in that district shouldn't return their census form. If our politicians don't need to follow the Constitution, then in civil disobedience we shouldn't either.

No Vote No Census | Facebook

Whats the old saying? "whats good for the goose is good for the gander"?
what in the rule, breaks the constitution, can you point it out specifically?

Forum List

Back