'No treason or sedition charges for January 6 rioters'...Does That Mean 'Insurrection' Is a MISDEMEANOR?

Seditious conspiracy charges have been filed.

The dominoes are starting to fall
We now know what's up.

The pawns, the rubes, are nothing. They'll get some kind of basic punishment because it has to be done.

The story here is the organizers, and how far up it goes. That's what matters.

Perfect.

E4dubjM.jpg

We now know what's up.

The pawns, the rubes, are nothing. They'll get some kind of basic punishment because it has to be done.

The story here is the organizers, and how far up it goes. That's what matters.

Perfect.

E4dubjM.jpg

Waste of time and money, but what should we expect from a bunch of people so scared to death they are trying to get him on something......anything nearly a year after he left office. Good luck with that because it's already been investigated months ago.

Waste of time and money, but what should we expect from a bunch of people so scared to death they are trying to get him on something......anything nearly a year after he left office. Good luck with that because it's already been investigated months ago.

"has so far found..."

and

Of those "militia groups," FBI investigators did find that some groups like the Oath Keepers or the Proud Boys allegedly planned to break into the Capitol.

"has so far found..."

and

Of those "militia groups," FBI investigators did find that some groups like the Oath Keepers or the Proud Boys allegedly planned to break into the Capitol.

Not according to the link I posted. Just a bunch of unemployed people that had nothing better to do.

I guess you don't know about the NEW investigations with NEW testimony, NEW corroboration and NEW evidence.

You could "look it up" if you really wanted to.

You're just not told about it in your world. As usual.

Hardly worth consideration?

What the fuck are you smoking?

Hardly worth any consideration of some planned master plot.
I guess you don't know about the NEW investigations with NEW testimony, NEW corroboration and NEW evidence.

Didn't hear a thing about it, so why don't you post a link? You know, something credible in the way of evidence, not he could have or maybe, but actual empirical evidence.

Didn't hear a thing about it, so why don't you post a link? Not he said--she said, but actual evidence of wrongdoing by President Trump.

Didn't hear a thing about it, so why don't you post a link? Not he said--she said, but actual evidence of wrongdoing by President Trump.
The authorities are working their way through the conspiracies.

The Proud Boy/OathKeepers seditious conspiracy has been exposed.

They are working their way through the "alternate elector" forgeries in numerous states

Roody and and others are being investigated on a higher level

Whether the Teflon Don gets snared in this is another story.

The authorities are working their way through the conspiracies.

The Proud Boy/OathKeepers seditious conspiracy has been exposed.

They are working their way through the "alternate elector" forgeries in numerous states

Roody and and others are being investigated on a higher level

Whether the Teflon Don gets snared in this is another story.

So in other words the continuing witch hunt and no evidence. It's pretty much meaningless as most of these always come out empty handed.

So in other words the continuing witch hunt and no evidence. It's pretty much meaningless as most of these always come out empty handed.
Sorry no. Witches are not real. This coup was very real

We saw it happen on the teevee

Sorry no. Witches are not real. This coup was very real

We saw it happen on the teevee

Yes we did but what isn't real is Trump had anything to do with it. This isn't about examining our failures or what went wrong, this is all about how they can try to destroy Trump before the next election. Nice where our tax dollars go, huh?

Yes we did but what isn't real is Trump had anything to do with it.
Yes we did...and that needs to be fully investigated to prevent it from happening again.

You seem to be terrified that the investigation will lead to Trump.

I think your fear is warranted

Yes we did...and that needs to be fully investigated to prevent it from happening again.

You seem to be terrified that the investigation will lead to Trump.

I think your fear is warranted

What I'm against is having investigations for politics. This is not an investigation as to prevent it from happening again. That won't take place until the Republicans gain leadership in 22. Zero evidence that Trump had anything to do with the riots but that doesn't matter. It's not about the riots, it's once again trying to blame Trump for things he's not responsible for like the commies did with covid, like they did with the Russian collusion among others. It's 100% politics.

If it was about making sure it never happens again, Piglosi would answer questions under oath. The Sergeant of Arms would be answering questions under oath. The Capital police chief would be answering questions under oath. In a real congressional investigation, the defense gets to choose their own spokes people. When we chose Banks and Jordan, Piglosi had them removed and put her choices in there. Why? Because they vowed to ask the questions I listed. She wouldn't have any of that.

Forum List

Back