'No treason or sedition charges for January 6 rioters'...Does That Mean 'Insurrection' Is a MISDEMEANOR?

I hope we find that the guys who are being charged actually coordinated with team Trump.

I hope we find that Dementia was getting payoffs through his sons paint by numbers art work that he's selling for up to a half-million. Can you imagine if Don Jr was doing anything close to that?

I hope we find that Dementia was getting payoffs through his sons paint by numbers art work that he's selling for up to a half-million. Can you imagine if Don Jr was doing anything close to that?
If Trump got away with breaking the law why shouldn't Biden?

The Hatch Act. Why didn't you care then? And I don't even believe Biden did this. Got a link? We know team Trump broke this law all we got from you is conspiracy theories. Reminds me of how you bash the clinton foundation but say nothing about the shady Trump Foundation that was fined millions of dollars for wrongdoing.

If Trump got away with breaking the law why shouldn't Biden?

The Hatch Act. Why didn't you care then? And I don't even believe Biden did this. Got a link? We know team Trump broke this law all we got from you is conspiracy theories. Reminds me of how you bash the clinton foundation but say nothing about the shady Trump Foundation that was fined millions of dollars for wrongdoing.

How Fn petty. You people are really desperate if this is what you want to hang your hat on. Fauci lied several times in a Congressional investigation. Why isn't he getting fired? You want to compare what Hunter is doing to this???? My Lord what a reach.

All his phony art work is being sold to anonymous donors to gain access to his father, just like Burisma hired this failed drug addict for a mulit-million dollar job he never went to; just like Bill Clinton was getting paid a half-mil to do hour long speeches.

How Fn petty. You people are really desperate if this is what you want to hang your hat on. Fauci lied several times in a Congressional investigation. Why isn't he getting fired? You want to compare what Hunter is doing to this???? My Lord what a reach.

All his phony art work is being sold to anonymous donors to gain access to his father, just like Burisma hired this failed drug addict for a mulit-million dollar job he never went to; just like Bill Clinton was getting paid a half-mil to do hour long speeches.
No links?

No links?

If you insist.

Of course after Hillary lost, all of a sudden Bill was no longer interesting and maybe got 20K per speech.

If you insist.
www.thoughtco.com/former-presidents-speaking-fees-3368127[/URL]

Of course after Hillary lost, all of a sudden Bill was no longer interesting and maybe got 20K per speech.
You are lying. The NIH is not suing Fauci. Your source says Congressman Doug LaMalfa wants them to. Because he claims Fauci lied. Big difference. Republicans in Congress often lie when they rant for their side. Ever watch CSPAN?

Mike Taborski, left, former publisher of the Lassen County Times, announces the sale of Feather Publishing, Inc. to veteran employee Cobey Brown and his wife Susan.

So you are taking the word of Cobey and Susan Brown?

You are lying. The NIH is not suing Fauci. Your source says Congressman Doug LaMalfa wants them to. Because he claims Fauci lied. Big difference. Republicans in Congress often lie when they rant for their side. Ever watch CSPAN?

Mike Taborski, left, former publisher of the Lassen County Times, announces the sale of Feather Publishing, Inc. to veteran employee Cobey Brown and his wife Susan.

So you are taking the word of Cobey and Susan Brown?

Find evidence otherwise. You want the video of Fauci testifying that he did not fund the Wuhan lab when the NIH said they did?

We're not talking about some antiquated policy like the Hatch act nobody used for generations, we are talking about a situation that killed over 800,000 Americans over the last two years.

Find evidence otherwise. You want the video of Fauci testifying that he did not fund the Wuhan lab when the NIH said they did?

We're not talking about some antiquated policy like the Hatch act nobody used for generations, we are talking about a situation that killed over 800,000 Americans over the last two years.
Still no links? So I'm really not sure what you are talking about. Chances are it's bullshit lies floating around the right wing blogosphere. So much of it out there. And all you showed me was some bs story written in one small newpaper owned by Ben and Jenny Smith, in California. No other news outlets picking up this big story. And I'm not going to search any more than I already have. And found nada.

If they broke the law and deserve incarceration, sure, just like anyone else.

You poor little paranoid victim, you. I'm not out to get you. I'm not like you.

Too funny.
Glad you're getting a chuckle....You have told me before that engaging people like me that disagree with you is pointless because all we do is attack. Now this is the second time you've called me a "victim" trying to provoke me....How, do you expect to have a rational conversation when you purposely troll like that?

So, people who break the law deserve incarceration....We agree on that....But, first there has to be a trial, and they have to have been found guilty of the charges they are facing, right?

Maybe I am wrong, or you are posting in an inflammatory style to goad people into a response that you can then mock, because it makes you feel superior or something...I don't know....But, I hope you can put aside the childishness for a second and have this conversation...

So, would you like to see Trump voters, or Republicanism outlawed?

Glad you're getting a chuckle....You have told me before that engaging people like me that disagree with you is pointless because all we do is attack. Now this is the second time you've called me a "victim" trying to provoke me....How, do you expect to have a rational conversation when you purposely troll like that?

So, people who break the law deserve incarceration....We agree on that....But, first there has to be a trial, and they have to have been found guilty of the charges they are facing, right?

Maybe I am wrong, or you are posting in an inflammatory style to goad people into a response that you can then mock, because it makes you feel superior or something...I don't know....But, I hope you can put aside the childishness for a second and have this conversation...

So, would you like to see Trump voters, or Republicanism outlawed?
Nope!

Still no links? So I'm really not sure what you are talking about. Chances are it's bullshit lies floating around the right wing blogosphere. So much of it out there. And all you showed me was some bs story written in one small newpaper owned by Ben and Jenny Smith, in California. No other news outlets picking up this big story. And I'm not going to search any more than I already have. And found nada.

You didn't look for diddly. I posted two links. Which one are you having problems with?

You've seen the picture of the violence and destruction that took place, so you guys continuing to lie about what happened that day makes you just as dishonest and dishonorable as the left claiming BLM riots were mostly peaceful. That aside, nobody present in the Capitol that day literally committed an act of treason or sedition. It's a great talking point for TDS sufferers, but at most, these people are guilty of vandalism and rioting and I suspect that is how this will end.
This is how I generally feel about the 1/6 riot. More is being made of it than it was because it is very easily exploited politically.

However, if they convict these 11 of sedition that does change things. Particularly if they can show a much larger overall movement.

Forum List

Back