No to stimulus 5. Paying people to not work and to bail out bad local governments and unions is wrong

I bet it happens. And while you are blaming dems, repubs control the presidency, senate, and Supreme Court. It wouldn’t happen if repubs didn’t want it to.
The OP says he is a Libertarian. The people who like to see people starve.
He’s a trumper more than anything.
We should give those LP's some credit. After all, they managed to garner 4.4M votes in 2016 with Gary Johnson. An all time high for the party.

That is why Clinton lost in 2016. When the two major parties lose more than 5% of the vote to third parties, it is not good for the incumbent party and it indicates America is not happy with the two major parties. We will see this in the next election and I also believe 2024. Americans are tired of the BS and the brave are actually looking for solutions. The lemmings will continue to vote D or R and expect a different result.
How bad did you have it under Clinton and Obama? Was the nation starving for jobs ? Did all our allies laugh at us ?? Now we have a real unqualified piece of garbage in our wh Do you really think you could EVER call Biden that??
John What alt left universe ?? You don't believe like so many others do that Putin helped trump get elected and the POS is trying again? How tf can anyone want 4 more years of this lying POS Trump?
That shit has all been debunked and normal informed thinking Americans know it.

Your post are not worthy of a response.

Run along lil' troll.
Debunked ? BULLSHIT Even Republicans admitted it .... you run along traitor and get your head out of trumps ass It's unseemly

yes it has been debunked you uneducated shithead. Several times. Try keeping up with current events. Or better yet, keep you head firmly ensconced in your rectum. Run along little liar.
Lantern You fn moron you AH which of these links is wrong??
About 38,800,000 results (0.54 seconds)
Search Results
Web results
Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016
www.politico.com › news › 2020/04/21 › senate-intel-r...

Apr 21, 2020 - Tuesday's bipartisan report, from a panel chaired by North Carolina Republican Richard Burr, undercuts Trump's years of efforts to portray ...

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections ...
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Russian_interference_in_the_...

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goals of ... Finally, several individuals connected to Russia contacted various Trump campaign ... Clinton's campaign, and by the fall of 2016 to directly helping Trump's campaign, because Putin thought Trumpwould ease economic sanctions.
Background and Russian ... · ‎Cyberattack on Democrats

Senate Intel Committee backs finding that Russia helped ...
www.usatoday.com › news › politics › 2020/04/21 › se...

Apr 21, 2020 - Trump has long-sought to undermine the intelligence community's assessment of Russia's interference campaign and has moved to shake-up ...

Opinion | Even Republicans on the Intelligence Committee ...
www.washingtonpost.com › opinions › 2020/04/21 › e...

Apr 21, 2020 - Even Republicans on the Intelligence Committee admit that Putin helped Trump get elected. Russian President Vladimir Putin with President ...

People also ask
Another TDS rant, I’m sorry you nominated Biden, I’m sorry you nominated Clinton. I refused to vote for two bad candidates, maybe the lemmings will someday smarten up, until then don’t expect better for this country.
And trump was such a great candidate??? lol lol

Did I say Trump was a great candidate? When I said two bad candidates as I have said dozens of times on this board, Clinton and Trump were the worst two candidates in history, then came Trump and Biden. The two party system has saddled us with terrible candidates and you dumb asses won’t take responsibility for either of them. In my previous post I made mention that Trump will lose because third party candidates will pull more than 5% because smart people realize the two parties are worthless, but you go right ahead and vote for an idiot, and if you select either Biden or Trump, you will be voting for an idiot.
Pap It's not just voting for an idiot ,,it's for voting a disrupting piece of garbage out Biden is a good man ,,not close to the category Trump is in And most importantly Biden won't have the scum surrounding him like Trump does and he'll listen to them

I hear that every election. Neither side is going to suck me in on that argument. The last time I did that I voted for Romney and regretted my vote.

If Biden would cut spending, cut the debt, I would hold my nose and vote for him. Right now the most dangerous issue we have is the exploding debt but the two parties are promising to spend more. Adding to the debt is a terrible idea, especially since we are already obscenely in debt. The "Green" whatever it is, is a really bad idea for this country and could double the debt. Biden would be favorable to that, just to entertain the idea is really irresponsible.
Obama walked into a Great Recession. Couldn’t cut spending. Clinton handed bush a surplus and before you go saying he didn’t google bush using that surplus as an excuse for passing his tax breaks

LOL, government math. You have a surplus and the national debt went up. Only in the minds of the mindless ...

It's funny too how Slick never gave a speech without proposing more spending. Newt said no. And you credit ... Slick ...

Most people think a major driver of this current recession is not just Covid (TRUMP PLAGUE), but the Big Corporations borrowing and speculating as much as they did.

Then please show us your reliable source and working link supporting your allegation.

What Nancy Pelosi wants is a pure government giveaway to discourage people from working by paying them more money to not work than work. And the rest is a giveaway to unions and bad blue State governments and their huge pension fund liabilities that were never adequately funded. And then she wants other green and leftist objectives to tie it all up in a nice bow. I didn't see ANYTHING in her bill that I supported. There is no compromise with that. Far better to not do anything.

This is an unusual time since government forced businesses to shut down. So I'm open even as a libertarian to spending I would not normally support. But the bill would have to be payouts to get businesses running and hiring again. A payroll tax suspension would be great for workers and businesses. But those are non-starters for Nancy. At least 20 or so Republicans realize that a deal is not always a good thing. And this deal isn't worth making. Let's send them home for their August break.

"Rep. Lance Gooden, R-Texas, said Wednesday that at least 20 Senate Republicans will not vote for a fresh coronavirus stimulus deal."

paying people to not work is the basis of the stock market!

i have a feeling that most of the richest people in the world have done little actual work

i have a feeling that most of the richest people in the world have done little actual work

Laughing%20at%20you-S.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
What Nancy Pelosi wants is a pure government giveaway to discourage people from working by paying them more money to not work than work. And the rest is a giveaway to unions and bad blue State governments and their huge pension fund liabilities that were never adequately funded. And then she wants other green and leftist objectives to tie it all up in a nice bow. I didn't see ANYTHING in her bill that I supported. There is no compromise with that. Far better to not do anything.

This is an unusual time since government forced businesses to shut down. So I'm open even as a libertarian to spending I would not normally support. But the bill would have to be payouts to get businesses running and hiring again. A payroll tax suspension would be great for workers and businesses. But those are non-starters for Nancy. At least 20 or so Republicans realize that a deal is not always a good thing. And this deal isn't worth making. Let's send them home for their August break.

"Rep. Lance Gooden, R-Texas, said Wednesday that at least 20 Senate Republicans will not vote for a fresh coronavirus stimulus deal."

Sure, Karl, sure ...

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't blue states PAY out more in taxes than they get from Gov't and red pay out less than they get??

We are talking about STATE BUDGETS, not Federal Taxes.
OK but you admit NY and other blue states pay in FED taxes more than their share while reds pay LESS? AND state budgets? Not many states are in good shape ,,if any

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't blue states PAY out more in taxes than they get from Gov't and red pay out less than they get??

We are talking about STATE BUDGETS, not Federal Taxes.
OK but you admit NY and other blue states pay in FED taxes more than their share while reds pay LESS? AND state budgets? Not many states are in good shape ,,if any

No, that's just a DNC talking point. I've never seen any reasonable study on how spending by State is calculated. So much spending is not tied to any State that you could get any result you wanted by simply changing how you calculate it

Most people think a major driver of this current recession is not just Covid (TRUMP PLAGUE), but the Big Corporations borrowing and speculating as much as they did.

Then please show us your reliable source and working link supporting your allegation.

Here's Joe's proof:

So, once again, you've got NOTHING! Thank you!

I think we're on the same side

Are you unemployed?

Are you unemployed?

Working at home. Haven't been financially affected. You?

But I agree schools have been teaching the same way for over 100 years and they could do much much better

If schools were teaching the same way they were 100 years ago, our children would be light years ahead of where they are today.

Yes. They may not be as up on some things, but they'd have a far better foundation in reading, writing and math

Are you unemployed?

Working at home. Haven't been financially affected. You?
My business deals often in large crowds and events, both in the US and abroad, so needless to say business is a bit slow.

No deal in senate Schmuck Trump wasn't there The art of the deal is bullshit just like trump is

But I agree schools have been teaching the same way for over 100 years and they could do much much better

If schools were teaching the same way they were 100 years ago, our children would be light years ahead of where they are today.

Yes. They may not be as up on some things, but they'd have a far better foundation in reading, writing and math
Can you send Trump back to school ? He needs help

The OP says he is a Libertarian. The people who like to see people starve.
He’s a trumper more than anything.

The worst insult you know. He's a ... {room hushes} ... Trumper ...

LOL. Grow up, tyke
It’s pretty bad. And any trumper sure can’t be a libertarian.

You're just rolling in your own bile. But the term "Trumper" implies that I support his policies and generally I don't. But he's better than Democrats.

So just to be clear, you're telling anyone who opposes Trump but doesn't particularly support Biden to go fuck off. That's your standard? It's what you just said is your standard
You sure show lots of support on this board. Stop pretending, you are full trumper.

Forum List

Back