No to stimulus 5. Paying people to not work and to bail out bad local governments and unions is wrong

I bet it happens. And while you are blaming dems, repubs control the presidency, senate, and Supreme Court. It wouldn’t happen if repubs didn’t want it to.
The OP says he is a Libertarian. The people who like to see people starve.
The only people that think that are people that like the govt to wipe their ass for them.
People are starving in the streets what do you do? Let the free market decide. Isn’t that what libertarian say?

Try reading my OP again. I said this is NOT a normal time. Free markets did not fail, government shut them down. Government schools, I'm so sorry what happened to you. Don't you want better for your children than the shit education you got?
I’m doing alright. I have nothing to complain about.

But I agree schools have been teaching the same way for over 100 years and they could do much much better

And the problem is clearly not money. We have the worst schools in the West and the most expensive in the world. Something else is wrong. We need to figure out what and stop throwing money at it
I’m thinking the pandemic is going to open our eyes that public schools, brick and mortar, using all that gas busing kids to and from school and the incredible amount of time is wasted inside classrooms.

Think about back when you were in school. Each class you kept looking at the clock waiting for it to end. Or you’d want to fall asleep. Or you’d write notes. So fucking unproductive.

Take science or history for example. I could go to YouTube and look up any subject and find an interesting video on the subject. So I watch and learn because it’s interesting. Was your high school history of science class interesting? Mine weren’t.

Our schools are terrible. You realize that was my point, right?

Why is it so hard for so many trumpoholics to grasp the meaning of "Stimulus"? The main purpose is not to help people who need financial help with government financial assistance. The main purpose is to stimulate the economy by infusing cash into in. All the funds are quickly poured inro paying bills and stimulating the economy.
You're a clueless friggin moron. Where in the hell do you think all of this so called free money comes from, idiot? Santa Claus, The Easter bunny or the fucking tooth fairy?

I bet it happens. And while you are blaming dems, repubs control the presidency, senate, and Supreme Court. It wouldn’t happen if repubs didn’t want it to.
The only people that think that are people that like the govt to wipe their ass for them.
People are starving in the streets what do you do? Let the free market decide. Isn’t that what libertarian say?

Try reading my OP again. I said this is NOT a normal time. Free markets did not fail, government shut them down. Government schools, I'm so sorry what happened to you. Don't you want better for your children than the shit education you got?

But I agree schools have been teaching the same way for over 100 years and they could do much much better
No the schools have absolutely NOT been teaching the same way nor have they been teaching the same stuff. They used to teach useful subjects and they used to teach thier students to think but now they just teach them to conform and be dependent and useless whineing punks and drooling idiots.

1895 Exam
Does an 1895 graduation examination for public school students demonstrate a shocking decline in educational standards?

Could you have passed the Eight Grade in 1895?
Probably not . . . take a look:
This is the eighth-grade final exam from 1895 from Salina, KS. It was taken from the original document on file at the Smoky Valley Genealogical Society and Library in Salina, KS and reprinted by the Salina Journal.

8th Grade Final Exam: Salina, KS – 1895
Grammar (Time, one hour)
1. Give nine rules for the use of Capital Letters.
2. Name the Parts of Speech and define those that have no modifications.
3. Define Verse, Stanza and Paragraph.
4. What are the Principal Parts of a verb? Give Principal parts of do, lie, lay and run.
5. Define Case, Illustrate each Case.
6. What is Punctuation? Give rules for principal marks of Punctuation.
7 – 10. Write a composition of about 150 words and show therein that you understand the practical use of the rules of grammar.

Arithmetic
(Time, 1.25 hours)
1. Name and define the Fundamental Rules of Arithmetic.
2. A wagon box is 2 ft. deep, 10 feet long, and 3 ft. wide. How many bushels of wheat will it hold?
3. If a load of wheat weighs 3942 lbs., what is it worth at 50 cts. per bu., deducting 1050 lbs. for tare?
4. District No. 33 has a valuation of $35,000. What is the necessary levy to carry on a school seven months at $50 per month, and have $104 for incidentals?
5. Find cost of 6720 lbs. coal at $6.00 per ton.
6. Find the interest of $512.60 for 8 months and 18 days at 7 percent.
7. What is the cost of 40 boards 12 inches wide and 16 ft. long at $20.00 per in?
8. Find bank discount on $300 for 90 days (no grace) at 10 percent.
9. What is the cost of a square farm at $15 per acre, the distance around which is 640 rods?
10.Write a Bank Check, a Promissory Note, and a Receipt.

U.S. History (Time, 45 minutes)
1. Give the epochs into which U.S. History is divided.
2. Give an account of the discovery of America by Columbus.
3. Relate the causes and results of the Revolutionary War.
4. Show the territorial growth of the United States.
5. Tell what you can of the history of Kansas.
6. Describe three of the most prominent battles of the Rebellion.
7. Who were the following: Morse, Whitney, Fulton, Bell, Lincoln, Penn, and Howe?
8. Name events connected with the following dates: 1607, 1620, 1800, 1849, and 1865?

Orthography
(Time, one hour)
1. What is meant by the following: Alphabet, phonetic orthography, etymology, syllabication?
2. What are elementary sounds? How classified?
3. What are the following: Alphabet, phonetic orthography, etymology, syllabication?
4. Give four substitutes for caret ‘u’.
5. Give two rules for spelling words with final ‘e’. Name two exceptions under each rule.
6. Give two uses of silent letters in spelling. Illustrate each.
7. Define the following prefixes and use in connection with a word: Bi, dis, mis, pre, semi, post, non, inter, mono, super.
8. Mark diacritically and divide into syllables the following, and name the sign that indicates the sound: Card, ball, mercy, sir, odd, cell, rise, blood, fare, last.
9. Use the following correctly in sentences, Cite, site, sight, fane, fain, feign, vane, vain vein, raze, raise, rays.
10. Write 10 words frequently mispronounced and indicate pronunciation by use of diacritical marks and by syllabication.

Geography
(Time, one hour)
1. What is climate? Upon what does climate depend?
2. How do you account for the extremes of climate in Kansas?
3. Of what use are rivers? Of what use is the ocean?
4. Describe the mountains of N.A.
5. Name and describe the following: Monrovia, Odessa, Denver, Manitoba, Hecla, Yukon, St. Helena, Juan Fermandez, Aspinwolf and Orinoco.
6. Name and locate the principal trade centers of the U.S.
7. Name all the republics of Europe and give capital of each.
8. Why is the Atlantic Coast colder than the Pacific in the same latitude?
9. Describe the process by which the water of the ocean returns to the sources of rivers.
10. Describe the movements of the earth. Give inclination of the earth.

And the problem is clearly not money. We have the worst schools in the West and the most expensive in the world. Something else is wrong. We need to figure out what and stop throwing money at it
I’m thinking the pandemic is going to open our eyes that public schools, brick and mortar, using all that gas busing kids to and from school and the incredible amount of time is wasted inside classrooms.

Think about back when you were in school. Each class you kept looking at the clock waiting for it to end. Or you’d want to fall asleep. Or you’d write notes. So fucking unproductive.

Take science or history for example. I could go to YouTube and look up any subject and find an interesting video on the subject. So I watch and learn because it’s interesting. Was your high school history of science class interesting? Mine weren’t.

Our schools are terrible. You realize that was my point, right?

But they remain the most successful and effective arm of government.....in this:

1596812039755.png

He’s a trumper more than anything.
We should give those LP's some credit. After all, they managed to garner 4.4M votes in 2016 with Gary Johnson. An all time high for the party.

That is why Clinton lost in 2016. When the two major parties lose more than 5% of the vote to third parties, it is not good for the incumbent party and it indicates America is not happy with the two major parties. We will see this in the next election and I also believe 2024. Americans are tired of the BS and the brave are actually looking for solutions. The lemmings will continue to vote D or R and expect a different result.
How bad did you have it under Clinton and Obama? Was the nation starving for jobs ? Did all our allies laugh at us ?? Now we have a real unqualified piece of garbage in our wh Do you really think you could EVER call Biden that??
John What alt left universe ?? You don't believe like so many others do that Putin helped trump get elected and the POS is trying again? How tf can anyone want 4 more years of this lying POS Trump?
That shit has all been debunked and normal informed thinking Americans know it.

Your post are not worthy of a response.

Run along lil' troll.
Debunked ? BULLSHIT Even Republicans admitted it .... you run along traitor and get your head out of trumps ass It's unseemly

yes it has been debunked you uneducated shithead. Several times. Try keeping up with current events. Or better yet, keep you head firmly ensconced in your rectum. Run along little liar.
Lantern You fn moron you AH which of these links is wrong??
About 38,800,000 results (0.54 seconds)
Search Results
Web results
Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016
www.politico.com › news › 2020/04/21 › senate-intel-r...

Apr 21, 2020 - Tuesday's bipartisan report, from a panel chaired by North Carolina Republican Richard Burr, undercuts Trump's years of efforts to portray ...

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections ...
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Russian_interference_in_the_...

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goals of ... Finally, several individuals connected to Russia contacted various Trump campaign ... Clinton's campaign, and by the fall of 2016 to directly helping Trump's campaign, because Putin thought Trumpwould ease economic sanctions.
Background and Russian ... · ‎Cyberattack on Democrats

Senate Intel Committee backs finding that Russia helped ...
www.usatoday.com › news › politics › 2020/04/21 › se...

Apr 21, 2020 - Trump has long-sought to undermine the intelligence community's assessment of Russia's interference campaign and has moved to shake-up ...

Opinion | Even Republicans on the Intelligence Committee ...
www.washingtonpost.com › opinions › 2020/04/21 › e...

Apr 21, 2020 - Even Republicans on the Intelligence Committee admit that Putin helped Trump get elected. Russian President Vladimir Putin with President ...

People also ask
Another TDS rant, I’m sorry you nominated Biden, I’m sorry you nominated Clinton. I refused to vote for two bad candidates, maybe the lemmings will someday smarten up, until then don’t expect better for this country.
And trump was such a great candidate??? lol lol

Did I say Trump was a great candidate? When I said two bad candidates as I have said dozens of times on this board, Clinton and Trump were the worst two candidates in history, then came Trump and Biden. The two party system has saddled us with terrible candidates and you dumb asses won’t take responsibility for either of them. In my previous post I made mention that Trump will lose because third party candidates will pull more than 5% because smart people realize the two parties are worthless, but you go right ahead and vote for an idiot, and if you select either Biden or Trump, you will be voting for an idiot.
Pap It's not just voting for an idiot ,,it's for voting a disrupting piece of garbage out Biden is a good man ,,not close to the category Trump is in And most importantly Biden won't have the scum surrounding him like Trump does and he'll listen to them

I hear that every election. Neither side is going to suck me in on that argument. The last time I did that I voted for Romney and regretted my vote.

If Biden would cut spending, cut the debt, I would hold my nose and vote for him. Right now the most dangerous issue we have is the exploding debt but the two parties are promising to spend more. Adding to the debt is a terrible idea, especially since we are already obscenely in debt. The "Green" whatever it is, is a really bad idea for this country and could double the debt. Biden would be favorable to that, just to entertain the idea is really irresponsible.

Who were we trying to help ?? Putin , Like Trump is doing?
Another psycho Leftist living in the Alt Left Universe... :rolleyes:
Right john ,,Russia didn't have meetings with MANY Trump confederates? And when they did they talked about adoption ? 8 fn calls with Putin recently??? Yeah about how to help him win another fixed election

Of course Trump staffers met with Russia. He was President elect. Obama met with Russia before he was President too, as do all Presidents in modern history.

To call that a violation of the Logan Act ... for Trump ... is yet another example of the Democrat Party's desire to criminalize politics

We should give those LP's some credit. After all, they managed to garner 4.4M votes in 2016 with Gary Johnson. An all time high for the party.

That is why Clinton lost in 2016. When the two major parties lose more than 5% of the vote to third parties, it is not good for the incumbent party and it indicates America is not happy with the two major parties. We will see this in the next election and I also believe 2024. Americans are tired of the BS and the brave are actually looking for solutions. The lemmings will continue to vote D or R and expect a different result.
How bad did you have it under Clinton and Obama? Was the nation starving for jobs ? Did all our allies laugh at us ?? Now we have a real unqualified piece of garbage in our wh Do you really think you could EVER call Biden that??
John What alt left universe ?? You don't believe like so many others do that Putin helped trump get elected and the POS is trying again? How tf can anyone want 4 more years of this lying POS Trump?

Run along lil' troll.
Debunked ? BULLSHIT Even Republicans admitted it .... you run along traitor and get your head out of trumps ass It's unseemly

yes it has been debunked you uneducated shithead. Several times. Try keeping up with current events. Or better yet, keep you head firmly ensconced in your rectum. Run along little liar.
Search Results
Web results

Apr 21, 2020 - Tuesday's bipartisan report, from a panel chaired by North Carolina Republican Richard Burr, undercuts Trump's years of efforts to portray ...

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goals of ... Finally, several individuals connected to Russia contacted various Trump campaign ... Clinton's campaign, and by the fall of 2016 to directly helping Trump's campaign, because Putin thought Trumpwould ease economic sanctions.

Apr 21, 2020 - Trump has long-sought to undermine the intelligence community's assessment of Russia's interference campaign and has moved to shake-up ...

Apr 21, 2020 - Even Republicans on the Intelligence Committee admit that Putin helped Trump get elected. Russian President Vladimir Putin with President ...

People also ask
Another TDS rant, I’m sorry you nominated Biden, I’m sorry you nominated Clinton. I refused to vote for two bad candidates, maybe the lemmings will someday smarten up, until then don’t expect better for this country.

Did I say Trump was a great candidate? When I said two bad candidates as I have said dozens of times on this board, Clinton and Trump were the worst two candidates in history, then came Trump and Biden. The two party system has saddled us with terrible candidates and you dumb asses won’t take responsibility for either of them. In my previous post I made mention that Trump will lose because third party candidates will pull more than 5% because smart people realize the two parties are worthless, but you go right ahead and vote for an idiot, and if you select either Biden or Trump, you will be voting for an idiot.
Pap It's not just voting for an idiot ,,it's for voting a disrupting piece of garbage out Biden is a good man ,,not close to the category Trump is in And most importantly Biden won't have the scum surrounding him like Trump does and he'll listen to them

I hear that every election. Neither side is going to suck me in on that argument. The last time I did that I voted for Romney and regretted my vote.

If Biden would cut spending, cut the debt, I would hold my nose and vote for him. Right now the most dangerous issue we have is the exploding debt but the two parties are promising to spend more. Adding to the debt is a terrible idea, especially since we are already obscenely in debt. The "Green" whatever it is, is a really bad idea for this country and could double the debt. Biden would be favorable to that, just to entertain the idea is really irresponsible.
But isn't Bidens Plan to tax billionaires more fairly? ,pay for infrastructure bring good paying jobs to millions of Americans?

They aren't "paying people not to work". The government is giving back some of the money it confiscated to support people when their jobs were taken away through no fault of their own. It's the government's responsibility until democrats let up the pressure and people get back to work and to school.

Right john ,,Russia didn't have meetings with MANY Trump confederates? And when they did they talked about adoption ? 8 fn calls with Putin recently??? Yeah about how to help him win another fixed election

Of course Trump staffers met with Russia. He was President elect. Obama met with Russia before he was President too, as do all Presidents in modern history.

To call that a violation of the Logan Act ... for Trump ... is yet another example of the Democrat Party's desire to criminalize politics
I'm not talking of the once or twice Obama met putin I'm talking about ALL the meetings his slimebags met with Russians The slime bags he pardoned

I'm not talking of the once or twice Obama met putin I'm talking about ALL the meetings his slimebags met with Russians The slime bags he pardoned

Flynn was his selected national security advisor and the meetings were during the transition. Obviously it was a fake FBI investigation instigated by the White House for political purposes. You don't get to move in and out of legitimate investigations, they weren't

Run along lil' troll.

Search Results
Web results

People also ask

But isn't Bidens Plan to tax billionaires more fairly? ,pay for infrastructure bring good paying jobs to millions of Americans?

Pay for infrastructure, bring good paying jobs to millions of Americans. How? I keep hearing these promises every election and it is just fluff. Sort of like when politicians kiss up to minorities and then forget them after the election.

BTW, I do appreciate your opinions, I may not agree however it helps me see other sides to issues.

Run along lil' troll.

Search Results
Web results

People also ask

Obama walked into a Great Recession. Couldn’t cut spending. Clinton handed bush a surplus and before you go saying he didn’t google bush using that surplus as an excuse for passing his tax breaks

Run along lil' troll.

Search Results
Web results

People also ask

Obama walked into a Great Recession. Couldn’t cut spending. Clinton handed bush a surplus and before you go saying he didn’t google bush using that surplus as an excuse for passing his tax breaks

I know lots of excuses. Did the national debt grow under Clinton? The answer is yes. Can you name the last President to actually reduce the national debt? One last point, I am not voting for Biden or Trump.

Your entire premise is flawed. It starts out with the idea that people currently collecting unemployment would rather sit home and watch TV than get out there and work. This is garbage. The jobs aren't out there for them to go back to. Similarly, the State jobs, all of which are harder to do now because of TRUMP PLAGUE, are losing revenues because the lost sales tax revenues.

When do you face reality?

In Florida, $275.00 a week is the amount of employment you can receive for 12 - 23 weeks depending on the unemployment rate. Adding $600.00 a week to that figure results in $875.00 per week. That is a huge incentive for people to NOT go back to work.

Yes, we need to help people who CANNOT go back to work, not to help people keep from going back to work.

What is the TRUMP PLAGUE? As you know, COVID-19 was unleashed on the world by Communist China. So what are you talking about?

Uh, the first round of Stimulus gave a shitload of money to businesses. 500 BILLION went to big corporations and another 378 BILLION went to small businesses. Only 560 Billion went to individuals, of which only $260 Billion were enhanced unemployment benefits. So we've kind of already tried it your way of the Libertarian Corporate Welfare model... and it didn't work.

As you know too, the money that went to businesses was to continue paying their employees during the shutdown. So that money too went to individuals. If that is what they used the money for, it becomes a grant. If they do not, it is a loan that has to be repaid.

Benjamin-Franklin-M.jpg

Run along lil' troll.

Search Results
Web results

People also ask

I know lots of excuses. Did the national debt grow under Clinton? The answer is yes. Can you name the last President to actually reduce the national debt? One last point, I am not voting for Biden or Trump.
Debt held by the public reached a high of 49.5% of GDP at the beginning of President Clinton's first term. However, it fell to 34.5% of GDP by the end of Clinton's presidency due in part to decreased military spending, increased taxes (in 1990, 1993 and 1997), and increased tax revenue resulting from the 1990s boom. And Andy Jackson if I'm reading it right in 1835 but bad times followed

The only reason why we are at such a low death rate (still higher than most of the industrialized world that did this right) is because we did do the lockdowns.

Is this what you're talking about? Isn't Sweden supposed to be the model for not shutting down? Your desperation is duly noted!

2020-08-07%20Countries-X2.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Perhaps if businesses paid their employees more than they were making before getting laid off they would be more enticed to go back.

Never let a catastrophe go to waste when you can use it to pump socialism, huh?

It's funny how you blame businesses for not paying people more than they are worth, but you don't criticize employees for not being worth more. It's their job to feed their families and support themselves. If they aren't making what they need to do that, that's on them, not their employer, Karl

Forum List

Back