No to stimulus 5. Paying people to not work and to bail out bad local governments and unions is wrong

I bet it happens. And while you are blaming dems, repubs control the presidency, senate, and Supreme Court. It wouldn’t happen if repubs didn’t want it to.
The OP says he is a Libertarian. The people who like to see people starve.

That's a lie. I say I'm not a Libertarian. I'm actually a libertarian

If it talks like a Trump cult, and posts like a Trump cult, it doesn't matter what it calls itself.

Day in, day out, you come here regurgitating Trump's lies, talking points, and tweets - even the ones being taken down by FaceBook and Tweets as being lies, unsupported by facts.

Another retard leftist.

Mrs. Mao: Duh, dar, if you vote for Trump, that means you vouch for everything about him from his personality to supporting every position. Biden? If you don't like Trump, burp, burp, you can vote for him. Drool. It doesn't mean you support him, hick, hick, burp ...
Every day you start trump support threads. You aren’t fooling anyone trumper.

I suppose if you have a bad memory and don't remember all the threads we've both posted in where I've repeatedly said my issue is paying people more money to not work than to work and if you didn't read any of this thread but the title, then that's a rational argument.

Except nobody is getting "More money". If $600 a week is more than you were making in benefits and salary, then you weren't making that much to start with.

Here's the other part of the equation. If your job is open again, and you boss calls you back and you refuse to go, then they can challenge your right to keep getting benefits.
Well dummy, that $600 a week was in addition to the normal payout. So you’re ridiculous claim is that people were making over $1000 a week at their jobs. Total BS. Your utter disconnect from reality is noted commie.

I just remember a time when the gap between the rich and poor wasn’t so wid3 and the middle class was booming.

Specifically, how does the gap between the rich and poor affect you personally? How much has come out of your pocket because Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates have accumulated a quarter of a trillion dollars in our lifetime?

As you know, the middle class was booming until Communist China unleashed COVID-19 on the world. What makes you believe President Trump can't do it again?

I bet it happens. And while you are blaming dems, repubs control the presidency, senate, and Supreme Court. It wouldn’t happen if repubs didn’t want it to.
The OP says he is a Libertarian. The people who like to see people starve.

That's a lie. I say I'm not a Libertarian. I'm actually a libertarian

If it talks like a Trump cult, and posts like a Trump cult, it doesn't matter what it calls itself.

Day in, day out, you come here regurgitating Trump's lies, talking points, and tweets - even the ones being taken down by FaceBook and Tweets as being lies, unsupported by facts.

Another retard leftist.

Mrs. Mao: Duh, dar, if you vote for Trump, that means you vouch for everything about him from his personality to supporting every position. Biden? If you don't like Trump, burp, burp, you can vote for him. Drool. It doesn't mean you support him, hick, hick, burp ...

She is a Canadian, I'm not inclined to listen to a person that constantly trashes America while in her country they pretend racism doesn't exist and in reality is worse than the US. Canada's own leader played black face and then insulted a aborigine of Canada. Five charts that show what systemic racism looks like in Canada

She should take care of their issues before playing superior to the US.

• Love
Reactions: kaz
OK but you admit NY and other blue states pay in FED taxes more than their share while reds pay LESS? AND state budgets? Not many states are in good shape ,,if any

Many states are in good shape. Blue states, not so much. I live in Florida.

Fiscal%20Stability%202018-09-20-L.jpg
Yes trump is killing states like Michigan. That’s why we need to vote him out

Specifically, how is President Donald Trump "killing" Michigan? How did President Trump cause the auto unions to kill the auto manufacturing industry in Michigan?

What Nancy Pelosi wants is a pure government giveaway to discourage people from working by paying them more money to not work than work. And the rest is a giveaway to unions and bad blue State governments and their huge pension fund liabilities that were never adequately funded. And then she wants other green and leftist objectives to tie it all up in a nice bow. I didn't see ANYTHING in her bill that I supported. There is no compromise with that. Far better to not do anything.

This is an unusual time since government forced businesses to shut down. So I'm open even as a libertarian to spending I would not normally support. But the bill would have to be payouts to get businesses running and hiring again. A payroll tax suspension would be great for workers and businesses. But those are non-starters for Nancy. At least 20 or so Republicans realize that a deal is not always a good thing. And this deal isn't worth making. Let's send them home for their August break.

"Rep. Lance Gooden, R-Texas, said Wednesday that at least 20 Senate Republicans will not vote for a fresh coronavirus stimulus deal."

Wouldn’t a payroll tax break hurt social security?

No. There is no social security trust fund. There is no money. So the idea that it's taking money from the fund is a ruse since it doesn't exist. Social security is a welfare program

Breaking News: The Wuhanvirus crashes Ponzi schemes!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Less than $1000 per week is not a job worth working all that hard truth be told. We all know it's true.

The best advice a worker can take is work as hard as you are paid. The more pay the harder you work. Less pay means slow and steady. To heck with em.

In Florida, $275.00 a week is the amount of employment you can receive for 12 - 23 weeks depending on the unemployment rate. Adding $600.00 a week to that figure results in $875.00 per week. That is a huge incentive for people to NOT go back to work.

Only if they hate their bosses and their jobs...

If you were paying people shit wages, don't expect them to come running back.

As you know too, the money that went to businesses was to continue paying their employees during the shutdown. So that money too went to individuals. If that is what they used the money for, it becomes a grant. If they do not, it is a loan that has to be repaid.

Actually, the One Percenters do what they always do, they pocketed the money and screwed working folks.

Is this what you're talking about? Isn't Sweden supposed to be the model for not shutting down? Your desperation is duly noted!

Uh, guy, I don't count Sweden. I count Japan, S. Korea, Germany, countries that did the shutdown and did it the right way. And you never saw their leaders telling people to inject bleach and drink fish-tank cleaner.

IF those terrible One Percenters pocketed that money and did not pay their employees, they become loans that have to be paid back. How is that a win for anyone?

COVID-19 is a new issue for the entire world. How was anyone to know what was the right or the wrong way to do anything? Initial estimates were that about 2 million Americans would die from the virus. Have there been 2 million fatalities? No, so obviously President Trump has been doing an excellent job. Why lie to yourself? How does that help you? Your tales here just make you look foolish and desperate.

Pap Good game to bet on Russia loves Trump and are doing all in their power to help him China is with Biden Who are you for ,push come to shove?

What is Russia doing to help President Trump?
You doubt Putin and trump are in it together? That Trump is above getting help from our enemy ?They're targeting people on social media to discredit Biden and your scumbag says nothing like he did with the Putin bounty ?

Pap Good game to bet on Russia loves Trump and are doing all in their power to help him China is with Biden Who are you for ,push come to shove?

You doubt Putin and trump are in it together? That Trump is above getting help from our enemy ?They're targeting people on social media to discredit Biden and your scumbag says nothing like he did with the Putin bounty ?
A range of measures hitting biden to help trump BREAKING NEWS

What is Russia doing to help President Trump? Show us.

Last edited:
The best I can say about the trump scumbag is he has periods of sanity He has FAILED He is the problem

They're targeting people on social media to discredit Biden and your scumbag says nothing like he did with the Putin bounty ?

Trump hit with THIRD major court loss McGahn must testify bank records and tax returns
We call that a TRIFECTA

Forum List

Back