No real supporter of Trump likes David Duke

David Duke is a silly hateful old man...he has nothing to do with the Trump agenda...patriotism is what propels the Trump train...

Everyone who likes duke, likes trump.
I don't know if Trump is a white nationalist, but the white nationalists believe he is.
I agree. Don’t know what trump is, but the white nationalist sure think he is a white nationalist.

And the Black Nationalists like farrakhan and sharpton know that the democrat party is racist.....

So far, the only one with actual friendships with racists is obama....

obama-and-sharpton-nan-2011_custom-4ecf73a85156da3ff3734bdc9853407842485c12-s800-c85.jpg

the duke supporters do not believe in the U.S. Constitution....
Neither does Trump.

How do you figure....? Please...show us anywhere that Trump hasn't lived up to the Constitution......or shut up.....that old lie is getting tiresome....

I'll give you one without even going into his behavior during the impeachment inquiry.

Here's one right up your alley: Trump says take guns first and worry about 'due process second' in White House gun meeting

Trumpers again prove they live in fantasyland

This from someone who cannot define a term he uses and posts....

and can't explain why David Duke returned from Russia while Cocksucker Obama and Bigot Holder were in charge of DOJ....

I love David Duke. Look at the bright smile on that man.

Who's David Duke again?

Goddamit.

Why the sudden fascination with David Duke? Are the snowflakes attempting to revive that ol' failed, debunked 'Trump is a white supremacist' narrative again? They must be desperate if they are dusting off the 'oldies' and trying to spin them again....

:p

This guy on our board

White MAGA Man

posts this under his posts

David Duke-Patriotic American Of White European Heritage
There are a lot of open racists and Nazis on this board, and every single one of them supports Trump. That's not a coincidence.

Why the sudden fascination with David Duke? Are the snowflakes attempting to revive that ol' failed, debunked 'Trump is a white supremacist' narrative again? They must be desperate if they are dusting off the 'oldies' and trying to spin them again....

Ask the trumpet who started the thread.

Why the sudden fascination with David Duke?

"sudden"

Democrats have race baited like Hell since the Cocksucker in Chief waived Duke's latest Federal Charges and allowed him back to the US from Russia....

Ask the trumpet who started the thread.
I am asking YOU, as snowflakes are the ones who continue to try to push the false narrative.

Trumpers again prove they live in fantasyland..
...says the nut job who still hasn't accepted Hillary's loss in 2016....

Bwuhahahahahaha.....
You guys make up some funny shit. Honest is not big with trumpers.
Seriously? THAT is your response to pointing out you haven't accepted Hillary's loss in 2016 and are still unable to move on?!

Bwuhahahahaha......
Post where I have ever said that. Again, you don’t waste time with honesty.

Are the snowflakes attempting to revive that ol' failed, debunked 'Trump is a white supremacist' narrative again?

There is a poster here named

White MAGA Man

who posts a Duke photo on his posts...

READ THE OP....

Forum List

Back