SHOCK POLL: Trump Gets Support From 32% of Black Male Voters Against Democrat Opponent

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Trump only got 8% TOTAL of the black vote in 2016 so if he is now getting 7% of the black female vote, that's about a million more black female votes than he got.

If the 32% of the black male vote holds, that's 3-4 MILLION more votes than in 2016.

If those voters are in Philly, Detroit, VA, NJ, Trump wins in a BLOW OUT.

SHOCK POLL: Trump Gets Support From 32% of Black Male Voters Against Democrat Opponent - Big League Politics

Intelligent, ambitious blacks are leaving the plantation, the problem is; the Mexicrats are replacing each black that leaves with two wetbacks and one faggot.

Big League Politics is an American right-wing news website founded by former Breitbart News employees. Its editor-in-chief is former Breitbart reporter Patrick Howley. In early 2018, Big League Politics was acquired by Mustard Seed Media.

Big League Politics is an American right-wing news website founded by former Breitbart News employees. Its editor-in-chief is former Breitbart reporter Patrick Howley. In early 2018, Big League Politics was acquired by Mustard Seed Media.
So! Their reporting is accurate. Do you have anything to debunk the poll?

Trump only got 8% TOTAL of the black vote in 2016 so if he is now getting 7% of the black female vote, that's about a million more black female votes than he got.

If the 32% of the black male vote holds, that's 3-4 MILLION more votes than in 2016.

SHOCK POLL: Trump Gets Support From 32% of Black Male Voters Against Democrat Opponent - Big League Politics

32% of what, 8 blacks in a room.

bullshit black #'s show up 1-2 a month around here. No worries, blacks hate Trump

32% of what, 8 blacks in a room.

bullshit black #'s show up 1-2 a month around here. No worries, blacks hate Trump

One of the talking heads said that blacks are fiscally liberal, but socially conservative, which is why buttplug has no black supporters.
Peace and prosperity are tough to beat on election day.

I was flipping around cable news for a minutes Sunday during halftime and they showed a trump rally. I saw quite a few blacks there. I mean, it was enough to catch my attention.
I'm not sure trump is their answer but at least they arent thinking the leftists are.

Forum List

Back