No real supporter of Trump likes David Duke

This guy on our board

White MAGA Man

posts this under his posts

David Duke-Patriotic American Of White European Heritage
AP_040529010106_c0-0-1727-1006_s561x327.jpg

and it is yet another DEMOCRAT attempt to paint Trump as "racist..."

Rather, David Duke is not a "patriotic European American," he is a pompous fool, a bigot, and a VERB....

First, the verb....

"Duke" - verb: pronounced "Duekkk" - to frame someone for being racist. Every time David Duke ran for Federal Office, all you needed was a name, address, and $200 in cash, and ya got 'em....

You're a racist!!!
No I'm not
You support David Duke
No I don't
You gave money to his campaign
No I didn't

drumroll...

Here's the FEC record to prove it!!!

and, to quote Tom Jackson of ESPN....

YOU JUST GOT DUKED!!!!!

David Duke isn't anyone who should be admired. He lost an easy election to crook Edwin Edwards. Then he ran for President in 1992, and failed to win a single delegate. Then his campaign got sued by 300+ who did get "Duked," and the ruling was that those folks got their names off the FEC donor list, but the Duke campaign was not liable, because.... drumroll....

The Duke Campaign was DUPED!!!!

Say that 10 times fast....

So Sheety pops out of the courtroom, declares himself innocent, and plans to run again.... not so fast...

Sheety had sold the KKK mailing list to... an undercover FBI... and then did not pay taxes (patriotic???)...
Into the CAN went the man from the Klan... to be joined later by that same Edwin Edwards....

Then Sheety got out, but not for long... Sheety was in trouble again... so he fled to RUSSIA (patriotic???)... where Vlad grabbed him by the sheet, and had him look at what happened on 911... so that Sheety now has one actual reason why he isn't completely worthless - he is a 911 TRUTHER....

So how did Sheety come back to the US with Federal warrants on him???

Sheety cut a deal with his biggest supporters... who brought him back for the sole purpose of race baiting off him....

Who cut the deal with Sheety to waive the charges and allow him back in the US without penalty???

Those who were obsessed with RACE BAITING.....

The THREE GAY MEN

and the worst bigot of a US Attorney General in US history

So Sheety got back, and in 2016 ran for US Senate in LA.... and got MORE MEDIA COVERAGE than any other Congressional candidate in 2016.... nevermind he finished in 7th place with 3% of the vote....

and the "debate" he attended had to FUDGE a POLL to allow him in....

David Duke is a joke.

His only supporters are black homosexuals, bigots, and transsexuals.....

Does anyon under 40 even know who David Duke is? Good post.

or did you think you wouldn't get challenged on bullshit?

All true.

CNN gave more media coverage to one candidate who finished in 7th place with 3% of the vote than it did any other Congressional candidate in 2016..

In that Senate race, David Duke polled between 3% and 4% in every poll except one, where he got 5.1%, which was the local TV news channel poll with a 5% minimum support level for participating in the debate....

2016 United States Senate election in Louisiana - Wikipedia

Polling[edit]
Poll source Date(s)
administered
Sample
size
Margin of
error
Charles
Boustany (R)
Foster
Campbell (D)
David
Duke (R)
Caroline
Fayard (D)
John
Fleming (R)
John
Kennedy (R)
Rob
Maness (R)
Other Undecided
SurveyMonkey November 1–7, 2016 982 ± 4.6% 14% 13% 3% 21% 12% 21% 6% 4%[a] 6%
SurveyMonkey October 31 – November 6, 2016 840 ± 4.6% 15% 14% 3% 20% 11% 21% 6% 5% 5%
SurveyMonkey October 28 – November 3, 2016 646 ± 4.6% 15% 14% 3% 19% 11% 21% 5% 4%[c] 8%
SurveyMonkey October 27 – November 2, 2016 546 ± 4.6% 13% 13% 3% 21% 12% 21% 5% 4%[d] 8%
SurveyMonkey October 26 – November 1, 2016 470 ± 4.6% 13% 13% 2% 21% 12% 23% 4% 3%[e] 9%
Southern Media and Opinion Research October 19–21, 2016 500 ± 4.4% 14% 16% — 12% 9% 22% — — 27%
The Times-Picayune/Lucid October 15–21, 2016 614 ± 3.0% 12% 17% 4% 12% 10% 18% 4% 7%[f] 17%
University of New Orleans October 15–21, 2016 603 ± 4.0% 15% 15% 2% 10% 11% 22% 4% 9%[g] 12%
FOX 8/Mason-Dixon October 20, 2016 625 ± 4.0% 11% 19% 5% 12% 10% 24% 3% 3%[h] 13%
Market Research Insight October 17–19, 2016 600 ± 4.0% 16% 14% — 12% 7% 17% — — 34%
JMC Analytics (R) October 11–15, 2016 800 ± 3.5% 16% 25% 3% 10% 16% 16% 3% 2% 10%
JMC Analytics (R) September 22–24, 2016 905 ± 3.3% 15% 15% 3% 12% 14% 11% 4% 1% 25%
Market Research Insight September 17–19, 2016 600 ± 4.0% 12% 10% — 11% 10% 18% — — 39%
Southern Media and Opinion Research September 15–17, 2016 500 ± 4.4% 15% 9% 3% 11% 8% 17% 3% 7% 26%
Anzalone Liszt Grove Research (D) August 29 – September 1, 2016 605 ± 4.0% 13% 7% 3% 13% 6% 18% 4% 5%[j] 31%

Thanks for demonstrating the level of mendacity to which you're willing to stoop, posting an endless diarrhea of shit that has zero to do with the post in question which you edited out hoping it would go away.

Roll tape.

Everyone who likes duke, likes trump

FALSE

Cocksucker Obama and Bigot Holder don't like Trump

CNN doesn't like Trump

The local New Orleans TV station that fudged their poll to get Duke in the debate they were televising, they did so 100% for make the GOP look racist....

David Duke is a HATE HOAX.

Democrats LOVE HIM.

I see FIVE ass-sertions there, ZERO of which have anything to do with "survey monkeys", three of which ass-ssert who does or doesn't "like" Dukey as group generalization fallacies, which already by definition disprove themselves. Then I see a blanket denial of a fourth group generalization fallacies at the top, which disproves itself for the same reason.

Did I challenge you to prove what I already know you can't prove just to make you look like an idiot? Sure, except you already made yourself look like an idiot, now here you are digging yourself deeper.

So let's do the only remaining ass-sertion: "The local New Orleans TV station [that] fudged their poll to get Duke in the debate they were televising". We'll leave aside the absurd ass-sertion that you in your barcalounger know why they did whatever, as if you know those people, as the absurdity it is. Link this here "fudged poll".

I warn you, I'm from New Orleans and I know this shit. Now bring it.

This guy on our board

White MAGA Man

Rather, David Duke is not a "patriotic European American," he is a pompous fool, a bigot, and a VERB....

First, the verb....

"Duke" - verb: pronounced "Duekkk" - to frame someone for being racist. Every time David Duke ran for Federal Office, all you needed was a name, address, and $200 in cash, and ya got 'em....

You're a racist!!!
No I'm not
You support David Duke
No I don't
No I didn't

drumroll...

YOU JUST GOT DUKED!!!!!

David Duke isn't anyone who should be admired. He lost an easy election to crook Edwin Edwards. Then he ran for President in 1992, and failed to win a single delegate. Then his campaign got sued by 300+ who did get "Duked," and the ruling was that those folks got their names off the FEC donor list, but the Duke campaign was not liable, because.... drumroll....

So Sheety pops out of the courtroom, declares himself innocent, and plans to run again.... not so fast...

Sheety had sold the KKK mailing list to... an undercover FBI... and then did not pay taxes (patriotic???)...
Into the CAN went the man from the Klan... to be joined later by that same Edwin Edwards....

Then Sheety got out, but not for long... Sheety was in trouble again... so he fled to RUSSIA (patriotic???)... where Vlad grabbed him by the sheet, and had him look at what happened on 911... so that Sheety now has one actual reason why he isn't completely worthless - he is a 911 TRUTHER....

Sheety cut a deal with his biggest supporters... who brought him back for the sole purpose of race baiting off him....

Who cut the deal with Sheety to waive the charges and allow him back in the US without penalty???

The THREE GAY MEN

So Sheety got back, and in 2016 ran for US Senate in LA.... and got MORE MEDIA COVERAGE than any other Congressional candidate in 2016.... nevermind he finished in 7th place with 3% of the vote....

David Duke is a joke.

Well just so you understand I have no idea what you're even talking about, I know nothing and shit.

Last edited:
This guy on our board

White MAGA Man

First, the verb....

You're a racist!!!
No I'm not
You support David Duke
No I don't
No I didn't

drumroll...

YOU JUST GOT DUKED!!!!!

The THREE GAY MEN

David Duke is a joke.

Well just so you understand I have no idea what you're even talking about, I know nothing and shit.

Just texted my son. 23 years old and he doesn't know who David Duke is. Far as I remember, he was largely clowned everywhere he went. No one ever took him seriously. Not even white power people.

ink this here "fudged poll".

Every poll has Duke under 4%, and then when the TV "news" channel hosting the debate with a minimum threshold of 5% for participation clocks Duke in at 5.1%, you want a friggin LINK to tell you that was fudged???

LOL!!!

You are a pathetic parrot....

Final vote tally of the actual election....

Duke received 3% of the vote on Election Day, with a total of 58,581 votes out of nearly 2 million cast. He came in 7th place in Louisiana's open primary.[

LOL.....

The local TV "news" channel fudged the poll to put SHEETY in the debate to

1. BOOST RATINGS
2. RACE BAIT

This guy on our board

White MAGA Man

First, the verb....

You're a racist!!!
No I'm not
You support David Duke
No I don't
No I didn't

drumroll...

YOU JUST GOT DUKED!!!!!

The THREE GAY MEN

David Duke is a joke.

Just texted my son. 23 years old and he doesn't know who David Duke is. Far as I remember, he was largely clowned everywhere he went. No one ever took him seriously. Not even white power people.

Well give him time, he's only 23.

ink this here "fudged poll".

Every poll has Duke under 4%, and then when the TV "news" channel hosting the debate with a minimum threshold of 5% for participation clocks Duke in at 5.1%, you want a friggin LINK to tell you that was fudged???

LOL!!!

You are a pathetic parrot....

Final vote tally of the actual election....

Duke received 3% of the vote on Election Day, with a total of 58,581 votes out of nearly 2 million cast. He came in 7th place in Louisiana's open primary.[

LOL.....

The local TV "news" channel fudged the poll to put SHEETY in the debate to

1. BOOST RATINGS
2. RACE BAIT

So you CAN'T link it.

What a surprise. I just fell on the floor and shit.

>> Although Duke's candidacy has been disavowed by Louisiana Republican politicians, he managed to make the debate stage after he surprisingly cracked 5% in the qualifying poll. Once on stage, he certainly made some kind of impression. << -- David Dukey Melts Down During Live Senate Debate

David Dukey Qualifies for Senate Debate

That's what "links" look like, Chucklebutt.

Next in line please....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back