No-one’s trying to indoctrinate kids into LGBTQ? Watch this…

You think it's safe to let your child-bride watch Youtube without running into the gay? Think again.

And if you don’t think it’s in the schools, watch this:

Damn teachers teaching, next they'll be teaching about evolution or history or global warming or how America isn't the only place on a spherical Earth. We used to be a country, a real country.

You’re right…if it’s lgbtq education.
There is education on TV, churches groom their kids with stereotypes found in the Bible a book that grooms and has explicit sexual content. What you have an affront with is anything that is not like you, sorry, out of billions of humans a small percentage are NOT like you...

There is education on TV, churches groom their kids with stereotypes found in the Bible a book that grooms and has explicit sexual content. What you have an affront with is anything that is not like you, sorry, out of billions of humans a small percentage are NOT like you...
Lol what part of the Bible is that?

Sorry nope. Homeschooling and no Disney, simple. Then when they’re old enough to understand, they’ll find out there’s some people who are confused and they’ll steer clear of them.
Lol not even the Catholic torture camps... I mean Catholic Private Schools could stop people from being queer, what makes you think that'll somehow convert them to being cishet?

Lol not even the Catholic torture camps... I mean Catholic Private Schools could stop people from being queer, what makes you think that'll somehow convert them to being cishet?
The perverts who ran those were all queer themselves. And in fact, they did turn quite a few queer.

I don’t trust Catholic private schools as far as I can throw them. They won’t be turning my kids queer either.

I don’t trust Catholic private schools as far as I can throw them. They won’t be turning my kids queer either.
All schools are a risk, the pedos hide in them and their employers will protect them in order to protect themselves. The bigger the organization the more resources they have and the more they have to lose. That’s why our schools should operate at thd grass roots level.

Forum List

Back