Is it child abuse to force ONLY kids to wear masks at school?

Yes, it is.
People need to pull their kids out of public schools enmass for one month, to protest these abominable, perverted rules and "laws" being geared towards brainwashing and grooming children.
It is destroying the family. That is on their agenda when they are not trying to scare us to death. It has worked like a charm so far. That is really sad.

Yes, it is.
People need to pull their kids out of public schools enmass for one month, to protest these abominable, perverted rules and "laws" being geared towards brainwashing and grooming children.
I’ve thought of that but that doesn’t really take away their funding. What seems more effective would be to stop paying taxes en masse for a month…

I’ve thought of that but that doesn’t really take away their funding. What seems more effective would be to stop paying taxes en masse for a month…

That wouldn't work, they would just fine people and add that to their cash flow.

If you pull out your kids for a month or two........teachers have nothing to do, but still have to get paid.
School janitors, kitchen staff, and administration staff still get paid, but won't be working.
Thats going to blow some wigs off the curmudgeons in the school boards!!!

The perfect time to do a one or two month protest of keeping your kids at home, would be August and September. That would REEEEAAAALLLLLY fuck over the school district!!

Oh look...a Russian sock puppet trying to divide Americans
Oh it wasn’t me requiring ONLY kids to wear masks. It’s your side.

Btw, do you have anything more intelligent to say than instantly calling someone you disagree with, Russian? I’m beginning to be amazed with the dimness of folks like you on here. You don’t give any reasons why it’s NOT child abuse, or why it’s the right thing to do. But go on, call me what you will…doesn’t hurt me. Just tells everyone more about yourself. On behalf of the THINKERS on this board, thank you.

Oh look...a Russian sock puppet trying to divide Americans
Russians are good, you, you and your comrades in leftist filth are grotesquely evil, you represent zero value to the earth, indeed you animals are the greatest threat to life in human history!

Russians are good, fascist democrats are worthless semi-human filth! :fu:

New science proves that merely BREATHING fights off respiratory viruses – now we know why they push masks:

The truth, though, is that masks interfere with breathing, which a new Harvard University study found is one of the ways that the human body wards off infections.

The natural exchange of carbon dioxide (CO2) waste for fresh oxygen in the lungs, also known as respiration, is a powerful antiviral activity that masks directly interfere with, putting the body at risk.

Inside your lungs are tiny sacs that exchange CO2 for oxygen. With every breath you take,
these alveoli facilitate the transaction of CO2, which your body exhales, for oxygen, which your body inhales. This process oxygenates your blood and boosts immune function.

A mask, however, traps CO2 inside the lungs while blocking oxygen intake.
This creates a chemical imbalance inside the body, leaving it prone to infection and disease.

Humans can fight off viruses simply by breathing

Yes, it is.
Just what kids need, another month away from school. Brilliant! I would suggest that you home school them permanently but I sincerely doubt you are capable.

Forum List

Back