No one is going to take your guns

[
You morons never have gotten around to explaining why criminals are going to obey your gun laws.

Of course, that's only because you can't, because they won't.

Stop trying to deny that you want more victims of crime. Because that's all the laws you want will guarantee.

Gee, how is it "criminals" obey the gun laws in Germany, Japan, England, France, Italy, Canada, etc.?

"That will never work" doesn't hold true if you have to ignore much of the rest of the world where it works just fine.

The problem with being a conservatard... you have to pretend the rest of the world isn't out htere.

They don't. If they did none of those countries would have any gun homicides.

again, next school massacre, a lot of these Congressmen who voted against sensible gun control are going to have some explaining to do...and it won't be pretty.

Frankly, you gun nuts are the scariest thing in this country today, because you don't repect the rule of law.

Who you shoot is a simple matter of target acquisition and weapons proficiency.
Whoever I shoot will damn sure know why I am shooting them ... And an explanation won't be necessary.

You and the government better be damned scared if you honestly think we will surrender our firearms to your tyranny.
If you are not packing heavy when you come ... You will find yourself unprepared for what you will meet.

Step up open your mouth and get hit again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08]Village People - Macho Man OFFICIAL Music Video (short version) 1978 - YouTube[/ame]

A lone sniper paralyzed DC for weeks. (turned out it was a pair working with one rifle)

Thousands across the nation will bring the country to its knees.

Last edited:
3-011213003132.jpeg

A lone sniper paralyzed DC for weeks. (turned out is was a pair working with one rifle)

That was anything But Terrorism, huh. It had nothing to do with Religion or the evil threat of Western Culture? Right? Idiot.

They used a car in the Crimes too. Should we ban cars? :banghead:

A lone sniper paralyzed DC for weeks. (turned out is was a pair working with one rifle)

That was anything But Terrorism, huh. It had nothing to do with Religion or the evil threat of Western Culture? Right? Idiot.

I am not calling for banning anything.

Right ? Idiot.

[q

Majority my ass ... They better come armed to the teeth.
The Congress you talk about passing laws ... Is the Congress that let the Assault Weapons Ban expire ... And because it was worthless and only accomplished increasing the price and supply of assault weapons.

What are you going to do about it?
Who gives a damn what you think or are tired of ... If you don't have the stones to back it up?

again, next school massacre, a lot of these Congressmen who voted against sensible gun control are going to have some explaining to do...and it won't be pretty.

Frankly, you gun nuts are the scariest thing in this country today, because you don't repect(sic) the rule of law.

No, dumbass, we DO respect the rule of law...YOU are the one eager to ignore it anytime it suits your whim.

[
first, lets clarify history. Bush did not steal the election, Gore tried to steal it and failed. Kerry never had a chance.

Now, it you want to talk about stealing elections, lets talk about 2012 in Ohio and Florida.

No, Al Gore got more votes. Easily.

Anything else is just noise.

If bush respected the American people, he'd have said, "The people have spoken!"

He didn't. He sent out lawyers to help his brother keep a questionable vote count alive... on that shrank with each recount.

And right on cue, you DEMONSTRATE your disregard for the rule of law. You're as predictable as a broken clock, boy.

[

How do you explain the FACT that most of the recent mass shootings have been in blue states with the most strict gun laws? How do you explain the number of shootings in Chicago with its strict gun laws?

Its not the guns, its the lunatics.

No, it's the guns.

No guns. No shootings.

It's really simple.

Except the state with the LOOSEST gun laws IS one of the safest. But stick to "simple", boy...that's more your speed!

I am not calling for banning anything.

Right ? Idiot.

:eusa_whistle:

liberals make no sense. They are very inconsistent in their, well for arguments sake, lets call it logic. A person kills someone with a car, they do not want to ban cars, they want to punish the individual for misuse of the car. someone is drunk and kills someone with a car, they don't want to ban alcohol and prohibit all individuals from drinking alcohol. they want to punish the individual who violate the law. and they don't go trying to pass laws restricting all other law abiding citizens from drinking alcohol. someone kills someone with a baseball bat, they don't pass laws outlawing bats, they want to punish the individual who committed the crime. but someone kills someone with a gun, they want to ban the gun. they want to pass laws preventing everyone from having a gun. their minds seem to melt down and all logic goes out the window. irrational people like this can not be allowed to make decisions. they can not be put in positions of power where their irrational ideas can become law. Nothing good ever comes from irrational decisions .

The rule of law = individual right free from militia service which is incorporated to the states.

Horseshit. The Second Amendment is about militias.

No it's not

District of Columbia v. Heller ? Case Brief Summary

District of Columbia v. Heller

Issue
What rights are protected by the Second Amendment?
Holding and Rule (Scalia)

You'd have an argument if the ruling was 9-0.

It was 5-4. Which means it's not settled law.

liberals make no sense. They are very inconsistent in their, well for arguments sake, lets call it logic. A person kills someone with a car, they do not want to ban cars, they want to punish the individual for misuse of the car. someone is drunk and kills someone with a car, they don't want to ban alcohol and prohibit all individuals from drinking alcohol. they want to punish the individual who violate the law. and they don't go trying to pass laws restricting all other law abiding citizens from drinking alcohol. someone kills someone with a baseball bat, they don't pass laws outlawing bats, they want to punish the individual who committed the crime. but someone kills someone with a gun, they want to ban the gun. they want to pass laws preventing everyone from having a gun. their minds seem to melt down and all logic goes out the window. irrational people like this can not be allowed to make decisions. they can not be put in positions of power where their irrational ideas can become law. Nothing good ever comes from irrational decisions .

Cars aren't designed to kill people.

Guns are.

[

How do you explain the FACT that most of the recent mass shootings have been in blue states with the most strict gun laws? How do you explain the number of shootings in Chicago with its strict gun laws?

Its not the guns, its the lunatics.

No, it's the guns.

No guns. No shootings.

It's really simple.

Except the state with the LOOSEST gun laws IS one of the safest. But stick to "simple", boy...that's more your speed!

No, that's not really true. Texas has really loose gun laws and a pretty high murder rate.

No, it's the guns.

No guns. No shootings.

It's really simple.

No, that's not really true. Texas has really loose gun laws and a pretty high murder rate.

Gee, wonder if the swarms of Mexican gangbangers has something to do with that...

I was not referring to Texas, Joey. I was referring to Vermont!

Horseshit. The Second Amendment is about militias.

Oh, grow the fuck up, you pansy-ass bastard.

No kidding. Joey doesn't care about his own liberty. THAT is evident.

Hey, Dumbass, if I have to worry about if I send my kid to the store, and he might get shot by a George Zimmerman, that's not "liberty" or anything like it.

If I have to worry about going to the theatre and someone bursting in and spraying down the place with a 100 round magazine... guess what, that isn't "Freedom", either.

You can live with your fear of scary black men, but frankly, I'm getting a little tired of living in a firing range because of your fears and sense of inadequacy.

Gee, wonder if the swarms of Mexican gangbangers has something to do with that...

I was not referring to Texas, Joey. I was referring to Vermont!

You mean a place where nobody fucking lives?

Yes, you eliminate PEOPLE, you are probably not going to have much of a crime problem.

Daily Kos: How to Ban Guns: A step by step, long term process

This is how we do it:

The very first thing we need is national registry. We need to know where the guns are, and who has them. Canada has a national firearms registry. We need to copy their model. We need a law demanding all firearms be registered to a national database. We need to know who has them and where they are. We need to make this as easy as possible for gun owners. The federal government provides the money and technical expertise, and the State police carry it out. Like a funded mandate. Most firearms already have a serial number on them, so it would really be a matter of taking the information already on the ATF form 4473 and putting it in a national database. I think about 6 months should be enough time.

Along with this, make private sales illegal. When a firearm is transferred, make it law that the registration must be updated. Again, make it super easy to do. Perhaps over, the internet. Dealers can log in by their FFLs and update the registration. Additionally, new guns are to be registered by the manufacturer. The object here is to create a clear paper trail from factory to distributor to dealer to owner. We want to encourage as much voluntary compliance as possible.

Now, maybe he sold them or they got lost or something. But it gives us a good target for investigation. A nice visit by the ATF or state police to find out if he really does still have those guns would be certainly warranted. It's certainly not perfect. People may have gotten guns from parents or family, and not registered them. Perfect is the enemy of pretty darn good, as they say. This exercise isn't so much to track down every gun ever sold; the main idea would be to profile and investigate people that may not have registered their guns. As an example, I'm not so concerned with the guy who bought that bolt action Mauser a decade ago and doesn't have anything registered to his name. It's a pretty good possibility that he sold it, gave it away, or got rid of it somehow. And even if he didn't, that guy is not who I'm concerned with. I'm concerned that other guy who bought a half dozen assault weapons, registered two hunting rifles, and belongs to the NRA/GOA. He's the guy who warrants a raid.

So registration is the first step. Now that the vast majority are registered, we can do what we will. One good first step would be to close the registry to new registrations. This would, in effect, prevent new guns from being made or imported. This would put the murder machine corporations out of business for good, and cut the money supply to the NRA/GOA. As money dries up, the political capital needed for new controls will be greatly reduced.

There are a few other things I would suggest. I would suggest an immediate, national ban on concealed carry. A ban on internet sales of guns and ammunition is a no brainer. Microstamping would also be a very good thing. Even if the only thing it does is drive up costs, it could still lead to crimes being solved. I'm willing to try every advantage we can get.

Tell Pres. Obama and democrats in congress to demand mandatory, comprehensive gun registration. It's the only way we can ban guns with any effectiveness.

The left's marching orders and plan.............

Forum List

Back