No one is going to take your guns

No, the mistake was electing Bush. Except we didn't really elect him, because the other guy got more votes.

Which we are still paying a steep price for, unfortunately.

I personally wondering what "culture" Obama is personally destroying?

Most people learn about the Electoral College around third grade, Joey. Did you not get that far or are you too stoned to remember it?

The Electoral College does not give a president legitimacy.

Do you know what they called Rutherford B. Hayes when he lost the popular vote but won the electoral college?

"His Fraudulancy".

Bush will be equally derided in the history book. All Hayes messed up was Reconstruction.

Bush messed up... everything.

Well since the electoral college is how we elect the President & it is spelled out in the Constitution, it is legitimate. Keep spouting off stupidity...

[
You morons never have gotten around to explaining why criminals are going to obey your gun laws.

Of course, that's only because you can't, because they won't.

Stop trying to deny that you want more victims of crime. Because that's all the laws you want will guarantee.

Gee, how is it "criminals" obey the gun laws in Germany, Japan, England, France, Italy, Canada, etc.?

"That will never work" doesn't hold true if you have to ignore much of the rest of the world where it works just fine.

The problem with being a conservatard... you have to pretend the rest of the world isn't out htere.
But you're not advocating stricter gun laws that still allow private ownership of weapons.

You're advocating a 100% ban like those other nations.

And that's never. Going. To. Happen.

And Quantum Crazy Person now wants to play "How to lie with statistics..."

Gun Regulation: U.S Gun Homicides vs. Japan - YouTube

Remember, folks -- people killed with guns are MORE DEAD than people killed with other weapons.

No, it's just easier to make them dead with a gun...

Which is why Japan only had 442 Homicides compared to our 15,953.

But probably the fact that they don't have access to guns helped.

In Japan, they only had 11 homicides with guns, compared to our 11,101.
Insisting that the only difference between Japan and the US is access to guns is stupid. You should probably stop doing that.

But you won't.

You should correct that.

"In 1776, a bunch of rich slave-Rapists manipulated a bunch of dumb peasents into fighting a war for them so they could not pay their fair share in taxes."

Fixed it for you.

HOLY SHIT dude... you really are ONE FUCKED UP SONS A BITCH...
hahaha-024.gif

How in the HELL did you get so FUCKED IN THE HEAD?

Probably the part where I read something called a book where knowledge has been cleverely hidden from you.

A few rich people started a revolution because they didn't want to pay their taxes.

There was nothing noble about our revolution. We were saved from the horror of being Canadians.

I've been to Canada. It's rather nice, other than the weather.
Your every post just screams "I hate America!!"

and Bush still took it.

Could you be more impotent ?

I don't think so.

I don't know.

5000 dead soldiers, 3000 dead civilians at the WTC, 1200 dead in NOLA.

Busted economy, busted international reputation, milllions of jobs lost.

Are you really proud of what this guy did?

I'm not.

Ah, here we go, Bush caused 9/11 and Katrina. What a powerful guy he was--controlled radical islam and the weather.

Could you possibly be more of an idiot?

He out does himself all the time. Read my signature.

When I first heard Joe's tale of woe about being fired by his last employer for having too many medical claims, I must admit, I felt sorry for him.
I have since come to the realization that any employer would be within their rights to dismiss an employee after his 4th trip to drug rehab.

Yeah, funny thing about that...

Read 'em and weep, losers.

Yes, Joey boy, the country made a huge mistake in 2012, and now we are all paying for it.

the country deserves what it votes for. in 2012 it voted to have our economy and culture destroyed by a liar and a fraud.

We are all the losers---------because of idiots like you.

No, the mistake was electing Bush. Except we didn't really elect him, because the other guy got more votes.

Which we are still paying a steep price for, unfortunately.

I personally wondering what "culture" Obama is personally destroying?

The middle class. You know, the working people you claim to support.

Crap ... It is like the volunteer fire department.
Showed up to sift through the ashes and stomping out embers.
I better run to the liquor store ... You guys look hot and thirsty.

Last edited:
Yeah. So was David Koresh. How did that work out for him again?

Only an idiot like you would think that Waco was a good thing. :cuckoo:

74 less religious whacks in this country? Can't see that as anything other than a plus.

Or do you really think that a cult run by a pedophile was going to somehow produce solid citizens?

But you miss my point. You guys go on and on about how you need your guns to fight the government before they do something horrible like impose a health insurance policy that actually covers something on you.

The reality- the government has tanks and planes and drones and missiles... and the day one of you freaks does shoot it out with them, you'll get about as much sympathy as Koresh did.

leninsmile4pv.jpg

"Uh, uh you uh get to keep your insurance and uh your uh doctor (chuckles)"

"They be lyin uh-huh (crowd cheers)."

We you friend (chuckles)."

[

Yes, it would be very one sided------------the military will be on our side :eusa_whistle:

No they won't.

Hey, you know who is mostly in the military these days?

Blacks and Hispanics. You know, the guys you call the "moochers"...
Hey, you know who is mostly wrong?

You. You know, the guy us normal people call a "retard".

http://www.militaryonesource.mil/12038/MOS/Reports/2011_Demographics_Report.pdf

Race/Ethnicity. Less than one-third (30.2%) or 426,916 of Active Duty members identify themselves as a minority (i.e., Black or African American, Asian, American Indian or Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander, multi-racial, or other/unknown).​

No they won't.

Hey, you know who is mostly in the military these days?

Blacks and Hispanics. You know, the guys you call the "moochers"...

You have more lies than your dear leader, liar in chief, Oblunderma

-Geaux

RaceProfileofActiveDutyForcecopy.jpg

Here's the problem with that chart.

It counts Hispanics as "White".

And this is the bottom line of the problem here for you guys.

All this anger is that White people no longer have a monopoly on power in this country. So you all waive your guns around and throw a tantrum that most of you don't have the balls to act on.

Instead of just dealing with the reality.
Speaking of reality, it says you're wrong again. From the link I just posted:
To conform to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) directives, Hispanic is
not considered a minority race designation and is analyzed separately as an ethnicity. Overall, 11.2 percent of the DoD Active Duty force is of Hispanic ethnicity
Keep talking. All you're doing is proving your idiocy.

The majority of people in the military are WHITE and the majority of injured/dead from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.....are WHITE.

If blacks or Hispanics were the majority of those dying overseas, the media would be running the story 24/7.

Since the military is VOLUNTEER today and not a draft military, white people sign up for duty more than minorities. With Democraps increasing welfare handouts the gap between whites and minorities signing up will remain and probably grow since many people in the ghetto would prefer to smoke crack and live off the GOV than go "fight for whitey."

The majority of people in the military are WHITE and the majority of injured/dead from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.....are WHITE.

If blacks or Hispanics were the majority of those dying overseas, the media would be running the story 24/7.

Since the military is VOLUNTEER today and not a draft military, white people sign up for duty more than minorities. With Democraps increasing welfare handouts the gap between whites and minorities signing up will remain and probably grow since many people in the ghetto would prefer to smoke crack and live off the GOV than go "fight for whitey."
Wanna know what else? I'll bet the Majority are human...and American...

Seriously folks? WE need to get off this race crap or WE as the HUMAN RACE will never get anywhere.

WHY must we bog down in such trivial crap as race? It's bad enough just surviving on this rock than to make things worse.

Well, that and most minority veterans leave the service with a great work ethic and many take advantage of the GI bill and leave the ghetto which is tantamount to leaving the Democrat Party. (plantation)

[q

Majority my ass ... They better come armed to the teeth.
The Congress you talk about passing laws ... Is the Congress that let the Assault Weapons Ban expire ... And because it was worthless and only accomplished increasing the price and supply of assault weapons.

What are you going to do about it?
Who gives a damn what you think or are tired of ... If you don't have the stones to back it up?

again, next school massacre, a lot of these Congressmen who voted against sensible gun control are going to have some explaining to do...and it won't be pretty.

Frankly, you gun nuts are the scariest thing in this country today, because you don't repect the rule of law.
You sure do love having a stack of dead children you can stand and preach on, don't you?

Just pointing out the FACT to the scumbag liberals that white Americans sacrifice more for this country than their pet voter groups they pander to 24/7.

Of course, since the military is viewed as evil and a "patriotic" organization, it is common sense middle America white people fill the ranks more than others.

Obama is gladly cutting the DoD budget because he knows it hurts white people more with a loss of jobs.....then his Homeland Security scum put out a BOLO for white Vets returning from war. :eusa_whistle:

Wanna know what else? I'll bet the Majority are human...and American...

Seriously folks? WE need to get off this race crap or WE as the HUMAN RACE will never get anywhere.

WHY must we bog down in such trivial crap as race? It's bad enough just surviving on this rock than to make things worse.

Forum List

Back