‘No One Is Above the Law’? Don’t You Believe It

That's a total lie. The NR act and a judge said Trump had every right to have those documents. Anyone who says otherwise is just a Democrat criminal. "Criminal" is redundant after "Democrat."

Which judge?

There are 5 million reasons that say you're wrong.

And if the Sexual Predator keeps defaming Carroll, it looks like she'll keep doubling the amount she's suing for.

9 more recitations, and she could liquidate his entire company.
When are you going to get the message your reasons mean nothing to me. You are ignoring the unforgivable perverted thing your illegitimate president did. Scumbag.

When are you going to get the message your reasons mean nothing to me. You are ignoring the unforgivable perverted thing your illegitimate president did. Scumbag.
When are you going to get that you aren't why I respond to your silly conspiracies?

You're not here to be convinced. You're violently irrational.

You're here to demonstrate the absurdity of your claims, the incompetence of your process and the uselessness of your conspiracies.

And in that, you're perfect. Thank you!

When are you going to get that you aren't why I respond to your silly conspiracies?

You're not here to be convinced. You're violently irrational.

You're here to demonstrate the absurdity of your claims, the incompetence of your process and the uselessness of your conspiracies.

And in that, you're perfect. Thank you!
There is no violence over the internet. Go find a safe place.

There is no violence over the internet. Go find a safe place.

When you're making up imaginary passages in the constitution to justify murdering Barack Obama.....that's violently irrational.

I can't use evidence to convince you, as you don't use evidence.

But I can use *you* to demonstrate the absurdity and incompetence of your conspiracies.

When you're making up imaginary passages in the constitution to justify murdering Barack Obama.....that's violently irrational.

I can't use evidence to convince you, as you don't use evidence.

But I can use *you* to demonstrate the absurdity and incompetence of your conspiracies.
You have nothing but an opinion. May I remind you they are like assholes, every one has one. You should identify with that.

Besides that I have no one else who has a problem with what I said. OK dork?

Last edited:
You have nothing but an opinion. May I remind you they are like assholes? You should identify with that.

I have election results. I have indictments. I have evidence.

You just ignore it all and fold it into your conspiracy.

That's irrational.

Outed, so now you’re doubling down with threats? Can you say “stochastic terrorism “?
hahahahahaahahaha paybacks to the politicians are a bitch. wow stay on the surface a little longer.

The Democrats are hypocrites. The title says it all. What they are saying is justice is fascism.

It's an interesting expression that when Democrats own the the biggest law agencies of the land they claim no one is above the law, except of course for the law itself. They are above the law.

That's irrational.
Election results only prove what a bunch of morons believe.

That's irrational.
Saying everything is a conspiracy is irrational. You are the one doing that. I see you left the "violent" off of irrational.

Saying everything is a conspiracy is irrational. You are the one doing that. I see you left the "violent" off of irrational.

Not everything. Just the imaginary shit you can't back up with evidence, that is laughed out of court.

I include mention of how violently irrational you are, how you invent imaginary passages of the constitution to justify murder......when its relevant to the point I'm making.

Your inept failures with the Big Lie generally aren't relevant to your violent obsession with murdering Barack Obama.

Not everything. Just the imaginary shit you can't back up with evidence, that is laughed out of court.

I include mention of how violently irrational you are, how you invent imaginary passages of the constitution to justify murder......when its relevant to the point I'm making.

Your inept failures with the Big Lie generally aren't relevant to your violent obsession with murdering Barack Obama.
You keep bringing up corrupt courts. What they have done is not a defense for your opinion. It is an obvious cover up. When they won't hear evidence they are useless to your argument. It just highlights the corruption and your support for traitors.

You keep bringing up corrupt courts.

You call ANY ruling that doesn't ape your silly conspiracy 'corrupt'. And demonstrate how absurd your process is.

As anything that doesn't ape your conspiracy is folded into your conspiracy.

Making your silly story even more wildly complicated, even more fantastically elaborate, even more ludicrously implausible.

You are my first, best argument against the imaginary tales you spin

Forum List

Back