No Nine-Year-Old Is Gay

my invitation to this 'board' did not come from you so, go f*** yourself

You're a worthless cookie-cutter leftist drone...probably a sock of some other shitbag.

LOL, yet another internet tuff guy

Another gem from 2002....you're not even up to being a shitbag here.....sub-shitbag.

you seem to know a LOT about the 'shitbag' thing; you keep repeating that term like you have experience with shitbags.

Do you have a resume to demonstrate your experience with the shitbags?

You quoted me; what does your post have to do with my post? I don't see the connection. Thanks

"I have no doubt the nine year old kid from the OP article believed he was gay."

I know many within the medical community; doctors, nurses, counselors, you name it, I know many.
I have heard stories for years from professionals relayed to me concerning children as young as 4, 5, 6 years old that announced to their friends & parents they believed they were gay.
Some of these experiences go back to the 1960s & 1970s.
Your comment seemed to attribute some of this phenomena to more recents times; how can cases from four & five decades back be addressed by your post?

I also know the med/psych community. They would all agree that kids are parrots. They repeat what they hear.

I do not discount the possibility that the aberration is hard-wired, but any professed decision prior to the onset of puberty is likely mere mimicry of something overheard, or the opinion of a friend. Those of that age cannot comprehend the scope of such a condition, natural or not.

I don't believe you & adults in general, are giving kids the credit they deserve for being as intuitive as they are, particularly so when it comes to issues so personal to them

That belief is in large part why this society is so very screwed up.

So, when a Christian family takes their family to church to indoctrinate their 4, 5, 6 year old children into the church, attempting to have their kids make free will decisions on accepting Jesus as their personal savior, you also believe children that age are not able to make such life changing decisions, and will be screwed up?

What about the nine year old gay kid; would nine years old be too young to accept Jesus as his savoir, or do kids have to wait until they are adults to do that?

I understand my question relates to something different but in the grand scheme of things it has just as much potential to be a life changing decision.

Last edited:
"I have no doubt the nine year old kid from the OP article believed he was gay."

I know many within the medical community; doctors, nurses, counselors, you name it, I know many.
I have heard stories for years from professionals relayed to me concerning children as young as 4, 5, 6 years old that announced to their friends & parents they believed they were gay.
Your comment seemed to attribute some of this phenomena to more recents times; how can cases from four & five decades back be addressed by your post?

I also know the med/psych community. They would all agree that kids are parrots. They repeat what they hear.

I do not discount the possibility that the aberration is hard-wired, but any professed decision prior to the onset of puberty is likely mere mimicry of something overheard, or the opinion of a friend. Those of that age cannot comprehend the scope of such a condition, natural or not.

I don't believe you & adults in general, are giving kids the credit they deserve for being as intuitive as they are, particularly so when it comes to issues so personal to them

So, when a Christian family takes their family to church to indoctrinate their 4, 5, 6 year old children into the church, attempting to have their kids make free will decisions on accepting Jesus as their personal savior, you also believe children that age are not able to make such life changing decisions, and will be screwed up?

What about the nine year old gay kid; would nine years old be too young to accept Jesus as his savoir, or do kids have to wait until they are adults to do that?

I was raised Catholic. I left the church at age 12, when I was capable of understanding it. I accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior later.

Until the child reaches an age of understanding, the parents are responsible for the child. It is not the child's decision. They are bound to parental guidance.

I was raised Catholic. I left the church at age 12, when I was capable of understanding it. I accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior later.

Until the child reaches an age of understanding, the parents are responsible for the child. It is not the child's decision. They are bound to parental guidance.

that didn't work too well; so, what age can children make life altering decisions? After they are no longer children?

I was raised in the SBC during the 1960s; children as young as age 5 were making professions of faith & being Baptized.

Would that screw up society?

that didn't work too well; so, what age can children make life altering decisions? After they are no longer children?

Depends upon the child, of course. Some are essentially adults at 12, some not til 26, when they're kicked off their parents' insurance policies.

Depends upon the child, of course. Some are essentially adults at 12, some not til 26, when they're kicked off their parents' insurance policies.

maybe the nine year old boy that thought he was gay matured much quicker than other kids; maybe he was 'ready' to admit his situation to his family, and maybe to others.

maybe the nine year old boy that thought he was gay matured much quicker than other kids; maybe he was 'ready' to admit his situation to his family, and maybe to others.

Judging by the vids of the kid, he was a typical 9 YO.

I was raised in the SBC during the 1960s; children as young as age 5 were making professions of faith & being Baptized.

As I stated earlier, kids are parrots.

So, what you imply is that kids are robots; that is not true & we all know that is not true
Kids are much smarter & much more intuitive than adults give them credit for.

Your (above) statement only re-enforces that.

That is likely the reason the world is so screwed up; adults do not allow children to realize their potentials at earlier ages, thus holding back many children from achieving independently, thus becoming older cookie cutter robots stagnated by neglect, when they could have well been complete individuals at earlier ages.

Last edited:
STFU stupid regressive old people.

People don't make a "decision" whether or not they're gay.

They either are or they aren't.

God, you guys are dumb.

Lol

It’s 100% choice you stupid ass motherfucker

So, what you imply is that kids are robots; that is not true & we all know that is not true

No. Humans are animals and require training.

There are many exceptions.
You sound as if you believe all should be afforded the exact, same opportunities, at the exact same ages.
Many children mature much quicker than others; no one can deny that fact.

No there are not. Humans are not born with cognizance or wisdom, or even logic and common sense. These things must be learned.

Intuition is impossible without facts to fuel it.

No there are not. Humans are not born with cognizance or wisdom, or even logic and common sense. These things must be learned.

OK, now I understand after reading that post why the world IS screwed up.
I bet you're a hoot at parties too.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

The gift is a fiction without the rational as a foundation.

The gift is a fiction without the rational as a foundation.

Not to near the degree you make it out to be.

"Unfortunately, his classmates were not as accepting as his mother; she says he experienced bullying, which led to his suicide."

Welcome to reality you dumbfuks. This is why kids don't need to be discussing this shit so early in life. Just let them be kids. There's plenty of time later in life to come out. Kids that age aren't mentally mature enough. Not even close. Parenting epic fail.

Edit - I agree with those saying being gay isn't a choice and most likely this 9 year old knew he was gay. But be realistic about it. Other kids that age range aren't mature enough to process it.

Why are you blaming the parent(s)?.

Also, children mature on many different levels, at differing rates. Humans are not robots.

You thought it was a good move for a 9 year to come out of the closet to class mates and everything was going to be OK? I could have told you the response without knowing any of these kids. It's the world we live in. The mother had a responsibility to guide this kid through this which most definitely doesn't include announcing it to the world. It's no one's business. He's to young to date and get married anyway. So what difference does it make to keep quiet? Why does anyone need to know? Why did he need others to know? EPIC FAIL.

"Unfortunately, his classmates were not as accepting as his mother; she says he experienced bullying, which led to his suicide."

Welcome to reality you dumbfuks. This is why kids don't need to be discussing this shit so early in life. Just let them be kids. There's plenty of time later in life to come out. Kids that age aren't mentally mature enough. Not even close. Parenting epic fail.

Edit - I agree with those saying being gay isn't a choice and most likely this 9 year old knew he was gay. But be realistic about it. Other kids that age range aren't mature enough to process it.

I agree, save that a 9 YO could not "know" that. Most 9 YO boys "like" boys and avoid girls.

Cooties, ya know. It doesn't mean they're gay.

I knew at 9 and earlier that I liked girls. But I didn't tell anyone. There was no need to at that age. But you make a good point. Its quite possible he was just confused which is all the more reason to not discuss it outside of the home.

This is a story about bullying but it hasnt been mentioned yet.
Those little monsters who drove this child to take his own life.
How did they get to be such hateful wretches ?
We see the answer on this board every day.

Forum List

Back