No Nine-Year-Old Is Gay

when I was 6 years old, in first grade, I had a severe crush on a girl in my class; her name was Carol D.
I had no idea why I felt so attracted to this girl but the attraction was overwhelming.
I did one of the corniest things ever; I went to the grocery store with my Mom, as I always did, went to one of those vending machines that contains the two-piece containers that contain weird little items, I got one that contained a ring, and I gave Carol the ring one day at school the next week. This, at six years old.
I have no doubt the nine year old kid from the OP article believed he was gay. I'm not saying he was gay but I believe the kid thought he was.
Kids are MUCH more intuitive than most adults will ever give them credit for.
It's the Liberal single Moms dressing their boys up like girls and helping them understand gender selection that I'm most concerned about.
They are also much more malleable, and can be convinced of things of which they have no conception by too much exposure to adult matters.

Between the psychoactive drugging via the school system, the addiction to social media and the constant bombardment with the oddest of adult proclivities, now normalized, the culture devised by the American Left is driving the kids insane.

You are born gay

You don’t suddenly turn on a switch
If a nine year old has those feelings, parents shouldn’t dissuade him

TOTAL HORSESHIT....he learned that shit from some fucked up witch posing as a school teacher....we need to close those pervert-training camps and open some schools.

when I was 6 years old, in first grade, I had a severe crush on a girl in my class; her name was Carol D.
I had no idea why I felt so attracted to this girl but the attraction was overwhelming.
I did one of the corniest things ever; I went to the grocery store with my Mom, as I always did, went to one of those vending machines that contains the two-piece containers that contain weird little items, I got one that contained a ring, and I gave Carol the ring one day at school the next week. This, at six years old.
I have no doubt the nine year old kid from the OP article believed he was gay. I'm not saying he was gay but I believe the kid thought he was.

They are also much more malleable, and can be convinced of things of which they have no conception by too much exposure to adult matters.

Between the psychoactive drugging via the school system, the addiction to social media and the constant bombardment with the oddest of adult proclivities, now normalized, the culture devised by the American Left is driving the kids insane.

You quoted me; what does your post have to do with my post? I don't see the connection. Thanks

"Unfortunately, his classmates were not as accepting as his mother; she says he experienced bullying, which led to his suicide."

Welcome to reality you dumbfuks. This is why kids don't need to be discussing this shit so early in life. Just let them be kids. There's plenty of time later in life to come out. Kids that age aren't mentally mature enough. Not even close. Parenting epic fail.

Edit - I agree with those saying being gay isn't a choice and most likely this 9 year old knew he was gay. But be realistic about it. Other kids that age range aren't mature enough to process it.

Last edited:
You are born gay

TOTAL HORSESHIT....he learned that shit from some fucked up witch posing as a school teacher....we need to close those pervert-training camps and open some schools.

and some folks need to get off the meth

That reply is from 2002 rookie shitbag....you ain't ready to be on this board......shoo.

You are born gay

and some folks need to get off the meth

That reply is from 2002 rookie shitbag....you ain't ready to be on this board......shoo.

my invitation to this 'board' did not come from you so, go f*** yourself

You quoted me; what does your post have to do with my post? I don't see the connection. Thanks

"I have no doubt the nine year old kid from the OP article believed he was gay."

It's the Liberal single Moms dressing their boys up like girls and helping them understand gender selection that I'm most concerned about.

Mike. You mixed quotes. I didn't say the "liberal moms" thing. :laugh:

"Unfortunately, his classmates were not as accepting as his mother; she says he experienced bullying, which led to his suicide."

Welcome to reality you dumbfuks. This is why kids don't need to be discussing this shit so early in life. Just let them be kids. There's plenty of time later in life to come out. Kids that age aren't mentally mature enough. Not even close. Parenting epic fail.

Edit - I agree with those saying being gay isn't a choice and most likely this 9 year old knew he was gay. But be realistic about it. Other kids that age range aren't mature enough to process it.

I agree, save that a 9 YO could not "know" that. Most 9 YO boys "like" boys and avoid girls.

Cooties, ya know. It doesn't mean they're gay.

"I have no doubt the nine year old kid from the OP article believed he was gay."

I know many within the medical community; doctors, nurses, counselors, you name it, I know many.
I have heard stories for years from professionals relayed to me concerning children as young as 4, 5, 6 years old that announced to their friends & parents they believed they were gay.
Some of these experiences go back to the 1960s & 1970s.
Your comment seemed to attribute some of this phenomena to more recents times; how can cases from four & five decades back be addressed by your post?

Why are you blaming the parent(s)?.

Also, children mature on many different levels, at differing rates. Humans are not robots.

This is what happens when you give America-hating dirtbags a teaching certificate....the government schools are packed with them...lesbians, communists, pedophile gym teachers. Face it, they've got our schools, our media, our entertainment industry and they even had the White House for 8 years....it's a wonder there were enough of us normals left to elect Trump...it either ends now or we lose the country.

I know many within the medical community; doctors, nurses, counselors, you name it, I know many.
I have heard stories for years from professionals relayed to me concerning children as young as 4, 5, 6 years old that announced to their friends & parents they believed they were gay.
Your comment seemed to attribute some of this phenomena to more recents times; how can cases from four & five decades back be addressed by your post?

I also know the med/psych community. They would all agree that kids are parrots. They repeat what they hear.

I do not discount the possibility that the aberration is hard-wired, but any professed decision prior to the onset of puberty is likely mere mimicry of something overheard, or the opinion of a friend. Those of that age cannot comprehend the scope of such a condition, natural or not.

I also know the med/psych community. They would all agree that kids are parrots. They repeat what they hear.

I do not discount the possibility that the aberration is hard-wired, but any professed decision prior to the onset of puberty is likely mere mimicry of something overheard, or the opinion of a friend. Those of that age cannot comprehend the scope of such a condition, natural or not.

I don't believe you & adults in general, are giving kids the credit they deserve for being as intuitive as they are, particularly so when it comes to issues so personal to them

I don't believe you & adults in general, are giving kids the credit they deserve for being as intuitive as they are, particularly so when it comes to issues so personal to them

That belief is in large part why this society is so very screwed up.

Forum List

Back