No Nine-Year-Old Is Gay

I totally agree
9 year olds usually would be worrying/thinking about their toys/bikes/baseball games/etc

Not a hell of a lot to work with on this story, lots of info missing. 4 days after coming out to his parents he's committing suicide? There's way more to this story.

I will say that there is a tendency of parents to attempt to treat their kids like mini adults, it's ill advised to do so because children are not emotionally mature enough to make "adult" decisions.

STFU stupid regressive old people.

People don't make a "decision" whether or not they're gay.

They either are or they aren't.

God, you guys are dumb.
BUllshit. They decide to be faggots. But not a nine years old.

I once heard it said that if a child under the age of ten commits murder that the responsibility falls on the parents. Can this child's parents be held responsible for what he did to himself?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The reason why I ask such a question is because some kids will go and do whatever they want to any way no matter what their parents think. My older sister did.

Last edited:
I knew i liked girls when i was 9. I dont see why it would be any different for gays. I feel bad for that kid. Super sad story.

I think parents should be accepting of their childrens sexual preferences, but they also need to be realistic. It might not be fair, but gay kids need to be told to keep it on the down low until they are out of school. Kids at school say whatever they know will hurt your feelings, whether its about your weight, clothes, attractiveness, sexual preference, etc. There is no reason to give them any ammo, especially when doing so has great potential to lead to depression and suicidal thoughts.

Last edited:

God, you guys are dumb.
So you think a nine year old knows enough to decide whether he is gay ir not?

God, you guys are dumb.
Did you "decide" to like girls, or did it just happen? When did you know? I knew in kindergarten. That was my first kiss. It was a long time ago so my memory is fuzzy, but as i recall, she was super hot.

You are born gay

You don’t suddenly turn on a switch
If a nine year old has those feelings, parents shouldn’t dissuade him

God, you guys are dumb.
Did you "decide" to like girls, or did it just happen? When did you know? I knew in kindergarten. That was my first kiss. It was a long time ago so my memory is fuzzy, but as i recall, she was super hot.

A super hot 5 year old?

I guess this goes along with the guy who was talking about a 6 year old boys penis.

God, you guys are dumb.

A super hot 5 year old?

I guess this goes along with the guy who was talking about a 6 year old boys penis.
Hey, to a fellow 5 year old, she was hot. Again, it was 40 years ago, so my memory is a bit fuzzy.

God, you guys are dumb.

A super hot 5 year old?

Hey, to a fellow 5 year old, she was hot. Again, it was 40 years ago, so my memory is a bit fuzzy.

No 5 year old boy thinks a girl is "hot". They have no idea what that means unless, of course, they've had time to spend with a Catholic priest, then they could be very sexualized by 5.

Forum List

Back