No Negotiations Until Federal Gov Opens

Four.
Shelley Moore Capito came out last night.
That makes a majority of the Senate that wants to open the govt before funding a wall.

Mitch's wall is crumbling. Tomorrow the real pain starts as furloughed workers miss their first check. More Senators will follow.
that doesn't mean a thing as already pointed out to you. again, what is the least thing to sacrifice life or a deferred check?

It means quite a lot. It means heat on individual Senators is about to go way up as their constituents apply increasing pressure.
it means absolutely nothing without a vote.

You need to at least appear like you're able to think.

The more Senators feel it the more they'll push McConnell into wrapping this up.
There will be a vote by midweek next week at the latest. This weekend is going to suck for Senator especially.
based on what? how is it you know what will happen? yo play the lottery and win do you? LOL. stupid fks like you crack my ass up. get it crack ass up? fking shut up, you don't know shit and you're just a loud poster with nothing to say.
I knew you had no capacity for critical thought but damn, dude.
Based on the tons of money being lost. Not just from employees but every business that conducts commerce with the govt and the furloughed employees. Whole regional economies depend on govt operations.

that doesn't mean a thing as already pointed out to you. again, what is the least thing to sacrifice life or a deferred check?

It means quite a lot. It means heat on individual Senators is about to go way up as their constituents apply increasing pressure.

The more Senators feel it the more they'll push McConnell into wrapping this up.
There will be a vote by midweek next week at the latest. This weekend is going to suck for Senator especially.
based on what? how is it you know what will happen? yo play the lottery and win do you? LOL. stupid fks like you crack my ass up. get it crack ass up? fking shut up, you don't know shit and you're just a loud poster with nothing to say.

Based on the tons of money being lost. Not just from employees but every business that conducts commerce with the govt and the furloughed employees. Whole regional economies depend on govt operations.
no one is losing any money. it's hilarious you can feed yourself. checks will be delayed but paid, so no one is losing anything. the ones who lost were the wife and child of the cop killed by an illegal. that was real, and that cost something very special to that child. and you're like fk them!! KAOA member you!!

no one is losing any money. it's hilarious you can feed yourself. checks will be delayed but paid, so no one is losing anything. the ones who lost were the wife and child of the cop killed by an illegal. that was real, and that cost something very special to that child. and you're like fk them!! KAOA member you!!

Trump should give you a medal.

The "bless your heart" cross.

Hutch Starskey , he's still laughing at the murdered cop's wife and child. look right at my previous post. this dude is truly a loser punk KAOA member trying for a lead position I guess.

Hutch Starskey , he's still laughing at the murdered cop's wife and child. look right at my previous post. this dude is truly a loser punk KAOA member trying for a lead position I guess.
Calling for help? :laugh2:

pointing out a loser and classless human being.
images.jpeg

Shutdown Day 17: White House, Dems disagree on definition of ‘negotiating’

seems to me that they couldn't negotiate so that's why it was shut down. why is reopening it going to change anything?

in any event, what i don't understand is back in 2006 hillary, obama and many on the left said yes, walls are needed. they just didn't want a LONG wall that stretched out in areas where it doesn't make sense. use drones and technology to also supplement this.

so why not go back to what they wanted in 2006 and say "we'll compromise and do this" - around 700-1000 miles of walls *and* technology THEN we follow up by working on DACA and why immigration got to be such a hassle next.

instead we've put ourselves in a collective position where we simply refuse anything but what we want, even if we don't want it but only NOW want it cause *THEY* DON'T want it. whatever it is.

our government's collective mental age is around 8.
I agree because it would be less than honorable to bow to extortion tactics of tRump and his antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies; which would be a devastating reflection on democracy. Yet tRump still has his butt kissers finding excuses for this tyrant at projecting his unconstitutional tyranny on others.

seems to me that they couldn't negotiate so that's why it was shut down. why is reopening it going to change anything?

in any event, what i don't understand is back in 2006 hillary, obama and many on the left said yes, walls are needed. they just didn't want a LONG wall that stretched out in areas where it doesn't make sense. use drones and technology to also supplement this.

so why not go back to what they wanted in 2006 and say "we'll compromise and do this" - around 700-1000 miles of walls *and* technology THEN we follow up by working on DACA and why immigration got to be such a hassle next.

instead we've put ourselves in a collective position where we simply refuse anything but what we want, even if we don't want it but only NOW want it cause *THEY* DON'T want it. whatever it is.

Ah hell, while I love Kabuki theater, I am not gonna take any of this seriously until it is truly shut the hell down.

pointing out a loser and classless human being.
View attachment 239339
one will know I supposed.

Yeah? How much wall do you think is there at the moment?

The Wall – Interactive map exploring U.S.-Mexico border

I knew you had no capacity for critical thought but damn, dude.
again dude, eventually the money will all be paid out. fk you're stupid.

You must think the projects just go away huh? BTW, existing projects are already funded. and being paid.

I agree because it would be less than honorable to bow to extortion tactics of tRump and his antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies; which would be a devastating reflection on democracy. Yet tRump still has his butt kissers finding excuses for this tyrant at projecting his unconstitutional tyranny on others.
open up the government or we won't negotiate is honorable?

How does that comfort the victims of shootings?

Closing the govt to force a deal is honorable?

I don't know you should ask nancy, she did that in order not to negotiate the 5 billion Trump is asking for. The government was opened at the time that was brought up correct? Why didn't nancy negotiate while the government was open? Cause this thread is to open the government to negotiate. she had that option at the beginning of the budget talks. dude, do you get that?

I don't know you should ask nancy, she did that in order not to negotiate the 5 billion Trump is asking for. The government was opened at the time that was brought up correct?

Wait.....so she both closed it and is working to open it? Interesting logic.

They tried building a FENCE. A fence is not a wall. It was an unmitigated disaster, and it didn't work. For many practical reasons, a wall cannot be built, and that was what was learned in the last attempt. If we don't learn from past mistakes, and want to keep repeating them over and over, expecting a different result, what's the point?

You act like the only person in control of this shut down is Trump.

They need his signature to pass a budget resolution. He needs them to give him border wall funding. They won't budge. Why should he?

Fuck it.

I hope neither of them budge and this shit stays shut down for the rest of eternity!!!

:dance:

I don't know you should ask nancy, she did that in order not to negotiate the 5 billion Trump is asking for. The government was opened at the time that was brought up correct?

Wait.....so she both closed it and is working to open it? Interesting logic.
exactly. again, the government was opened when the 5 billion was asked for correct? can you agree on that?

Then the government shut down, why? she wouldn't negotiate to give the 5 billion while the government was opened. Correct?

Now she closed it cause time ran out. And now she wants to reopen to negotiate, when she wouldn't negotiate while it was open to start with? dude there ain't any logic at all in that. that merely sounds like let's open it to open and fk off we ain't negotiating. correct?

You're an intelligent guy right?

Or you simply aren't able to.

The majority of congress wants to end the shutdown.
well fk, everyone wants to end the shutdown. wow. can't make this kind of shit up. dude, you're hilarious.

Without funding, retard.
Wrong.
3 Republican senators want to reopen government without a border deal
Three RINO idiots. What else is new?

Nope, they are true republicans.

Forum List

Back