No National Divorce!

Well, except for Texas, you are free to leave, but everyone else remains. Folks should take a lesson from "The Troubles"...

A buddy and I went to one of his stand up routines here in Vegas a few weeks ago and it was a great show.

I have noticed since he is doing some business with CNN now... he is drifting back to the left.
You will notice in this piece, masked as impartial, the only ones he spends time specifically attacking are all Republicans. Biden... didn't even appear at all. Despite he is at least as divisive as Trump. At least.

I have noticed since he is doing some business with CNN now... he is drifting back to the left.
You will notice in this piece, masked as impartial, the only ones he spends time specifically attacking are all Republicans. Biden... didn't even appear at all. Despite he is at least as divisive as Trump. At least.
While I like Maher and enjoy his humor, he’s still part of the establishment. As such, he mustn’t be too critical of the establishment or he risks losing his multimillion dollar job.

While I like Maher and enjoy his humor, he’s still part of the establishment. As such, he mustn’t be too critical of the establishment or he risks losing his multimillion dollar job.
Oh for sure, which is why you rarely see him say anything at all about modern corporatism/globalism/FED etc. etc. He will bitch about the rich, but not bitch about modern corporatism.

They can't procreate that's why they have to recruit and groom.

They want all the creativity and production of normal human beings, with the freedom to fuck kids and suck each other's ambiguous nubs like some kind of defective sub-species.

Fuck that noise. I want that filthy shit to need a passport to visit my beloved Texas.

istockphoto-1334666601-170667a.jpg

Republicans don't hate America. they just hate half the people living in it!
Nah, more like 5%.... just the neo-marxist shitlibs that like to rape children and pretend to have large numbers.... which they don't.

Honest elections would show exactly where they stand.... a small percentage of marginalized fringefucks.

Oh for sure, which is why you rarely see him say anything at all about modern corporatism/globalism/FED etc. etc. He will bitch about the rich, but not bitch about modern corporatism.
True and I haven’t heard him criticize our government’s horrendous involvement in Ukraine. If he did that, they’d do a Phil Donahue on him.

True and I haven’t heard him criticize our government’s horrendous involvement in Ukraine. If he did that, they’d do a Phil Donahue on him.
Probably right. NBC silenced Donahue before he even got a chance to speak out on Iraq. At least the wonderful girls on The View spend the first 10 minutes of each show curb stomping Trump, it's great television.

If you divide the country in half, there will still be people that want more control than others. So it will have to be divided again and again since the idea of working together and finding compromise is seen as being of the devil.
The massive abuse of the Fiat Currency and depending to survive off of foreign products which is at the point now where a digital currency will be part of our future is a disgrace. Someone gets the blame. So far, its White people...particularly white males and Christians. Phuk white people who caused this.

Probably right. NBC silenced Donahue before he even got a chance to speak out on Iraq. At least the wonderful girls on The View spend the first 10 minutes of each show curb stomping Trump, it's great television.
Nothing screams establishment more than The View.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back