No more white farmers: Govt vows (Zimbabwe)

Just another example of where ever whites go, death and destruction follows them. Then once they've destroyed everything they ask the people they've slaughtered whats wrong?.....With THEM?

They'll be begging for aide before the year is out.
The white man coming to Africa was the best thing that ever happened to that continent. Now we're going to see a reversal of fortune.

Just another example of where ever whites go, death and destruction follows them. Then once they've destroyed everything they ask the people they've slaughtered whats wrong?.....With THEM?

The white man coming to Africa was the best thing that ever happened to that continent. Now we're going to see a reversal of fortune.

And they should get that aid too

No more white farmers: Govt vows (Zimbabwe)
Zimbabwe NewsDay ^ | January 22, 2015 in News | Moses Matenga
No more white farmers Govt vows - NewsDay Zimbabwe

Government yesterday vowed to grab all farms owned by the remaining white former commercial farmers and ruled out joint ventures involving whites.

Addressing chiefs during the handover of A2 (small-scale commercial farm) offer letters to traditional leaders in Mashonaland East province yesterday, Provincial Affairs minister Joel Biggie Matiza said government’s new land policy was set to benefit diplomats, chiefs, war veterans, civil servants and others who missed out at the launch of the land reform program in 2000 because of rampant corruption.

Speaking at the same occasion, Lands and Rural Resettlement minister Douglas Mombeshora also said government would not allow contract farming arrangements where the indigenous farm owners would get only 10% of total produce while their white partners grabbed the lion’s share. […]

He said white former farmers should be given 90 days to vacate their farms if the land has been allocated to a black person to avoid legal battles. …

What a bunch of racist jerks!

Dude, Did you just post a story about Zim-fucking-babwe so you can play the victim? Now you cant move to Zimbabwe and start your farm like you always dreamed :rolleyes:

The rasicts are shitting their pants seeing their future played out in zimbabwe

Listen you blithering asshole...where whites have gone, civilization with law, order, and human rights follows. Nobody was "slaughtered" in South Africa or Zimbabwe because whites don't slaughter....then there's Somalia and Sudan, and again beginning in Kenya.

And they should get that aid too

Nope.

Dude, Did you just post a story about Zim-fucking-babwe so you can play the victim? Now you cant move to Zimbabwe and start your farm like you always dreamed :rolleyes:

Don't "dude" me ya little pissant......anybody cheering for Mugbe's dictatorship should be deported to there...you wouldn't last a day in Zimbabwe.

Listen you blithering asshole...where whites have gone, civilization with law, order, and human rights follows. Nobody was "slaughtered" in South Africa or Zimbabwe because whites don't slaughter....then there's Somalia and Sudan, and again beginning in Kenya.

I said in Africa period. Of course they dont "slaughter"...you probably call it "helping them assimilate"

The "Scramble for Africa" (also the Partition of Africa and the Conquest of Africa) was the invasion and occupation, colonization and annexation of African territory by European powers during the period of New Imperialism, between 1881 and 1914. In 1870, 10 percent of Africa was under European control; by 1914 it was 90 percent of the continent, with only Abyssinia (Ethiopia) and Liberia still independent.

Scramble for Africa - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

This is what happened when white christian savages invaded Africa

quote-Desmond-Tutu-when-the-missionaries-came-to-africa-they-714.png

There should not be one crumb of food aid to Zimbabwe in the famine to come. Not one kernel of corn. They are sitting on some of the most fertile land in the world.

I can guarantee you that the people responsible for state failure in Zimbabwe won't be the ones starving. You're venting your frustration on the wrong people.

I said in Africa period. Of course they dont "slaughter"...you probably call it "helping them assimilate"

Before whites came black africans lived in tribes with kings....they lived very short lives thanks to malaria, snake bites, lions and crocodiles....or were sold to slavers which is the part of America's slaves you don't talk about....they were taught how to live and behave by the white man and yeah, denied power for the very reasons you see now that that power was given them......they don't know how and want to revert to their primitive ways.

Before whites came black africans lived in tribes with kings....they lived very short lives thanks to malaria, snake bites, lions and crocodiles....or were sold to slavers which is the part of America's slaves you don't talk about....they were taught how to live and behave by the white man and yeah, denied power for the very reasons you see now that that power was given them......they don't know how and want to revert to their primitive ways.

I told you! You just call it helping them out. Now when you look over the result of your "help" you determine the place to be a shit hole.

Thats the result of your "help"

With the history of white people being what it is I dont blame them for not wanting to give them shit.

Fool me once

I told you! You just call it helping them out. Now when you look over the result of your "help" you determine the place to be a shit hole.

Thats the result of your "help"

Afrikaners built those countries into functioning societies, worked the land, extracted the minerals and oil and built infrastructure with it....Zimbabwe was a solvent, prosperous country before the Mugabe's savages took it...and now it's in ruins...the proof is what you see today....a reversion to tribal chaos.

There should not be one crumb of food aid to Zimbabwe in the famine to come. Not one kernel of corn. They are sitting on some of the most fertile land in the world.

I can guarantee you that the people responsible for state failure in Zimbabwe won't be the ones starving. You're venting your frustration on the wrong people.
Then there is no point to helping the responsible people stay in power is there? Why should the irresponsible people be relieved of the responsibility of making sound decisions for the benefit of the people?

ya might be a racist if you sanction one color for the same reason you cheer the other........
guess libs forgot to give em the "diversity is your strength speech"

With the history of white people being what it is I dont blame them for not wanting to give them shit.

Fool me once
Then the people who don't want to give whites shit should experience the consequences of that decision. If it includes starving so what. They have their principles intact. What they should not be allowed to do is dispossess the whites of productive farms then run to more white people to feed them.

Then there is no point to helping the responsible people stay in power is there? Why should the irresponsible people be relieved of the responsibility of making sound decisions for the benefit of the people?

Emergency food aid isn't about helping people stay in power; it is about addressing a humanitarian emergency. Mugabe hardly needs help to stay in power.

Not necessarily bad / unjust. The aim has always been there since independence and the overthrow of an incredibly racist regime. The trouble is with how the Mugabe government engages in the swaps; taking them out of the hands of skilled farmers and distributing them to political allies; that and the method of seizure which plays into other nationalization campaigns and can encourage capital flight. There are better ways to engage in land redistribution.

Uh huh....well, I know a woman who was chased off her farm in the night by Bob's thugs armed with machetes. They were given an hour to gather what they could carry because their truck was considered farm property. She and her 3 kids walked with 5 suitcases through the African night hoping lions or hyenas didn't spot them, into Harare. Since then, the barn and buildings were torn down by Bob's thugs for firewood and the farm is now abandoned.

What was once the bread basket of southern Africa now has to import food. There are no "land swaps"..they are forfeitures from whites to Bob's boys who know nothing about farming...they are simply intended to rid Zimbabwe of whites. So tell me, who is the "incredibly racist" regime, you fucking idiot?

Both regimes. Mugabe's regime doesn't in any way diminish the horrible racism experienced under the Rhodesian state. In fact, it helps explain why we've seen its emergence in Zimbabwe.

Forum List

Back