Zimbabwe is forced to give white farmers back their land to save economy

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2020
Black ppl can’t even operate a farm .. I thought they was kingzzzz and shiat

It requires HARD WORK and KNOWLEDGE to make a farm profitable. These blacks didn't want to WORK a farm, they just wanted to KILL WHITEY.

Whether it's Africa or the ghetto of any large American city.
Without white people to provide leadership and technical assistance.
Black people are totally clueless and unable to help themselves. ... :cool:

• Banned
Fuckifn whites know how to work hard and grow fast lol

Red, can you cut out and paste some of the better paragraphs of the article? I'm interested and enjoy irony in news articles, and like Bloomberg News, OK, but do not wish to subscribe.

• Banned
Red, can you cut out and paste some of the better paragraphs of the article? I'm interested and enjoy irony in news articles, and like Bloomberg News, OK, but do not wish to subscribe.
“ black ppl are lazy pieces of shit”

White people over thousands of years developed what became modern civilization. Whereas, black people were taken out of the jungle and thrust into civilization within just a couple of centuries without being fully acclimated to modernity.
This has proven to be a disaster for both black and white people. ... :cool:

Last edited:
  • Banned
White people over thousands of years developed what became modern civilization. Whereas, black people were taken out of the jungle and thrust into civilization within just a couple of centuries without being fully domesticated.
This has proven to be a disaster for both black and white people. ... :cool:
You mean I have to wake up and put the banana down lol

Aaah, maybe I didn't miss much in the article after all. Their writing/editing apparently is not what it used to be. Thanks for posting the quote. I definitely will not be subscribing to Bloomberg. :rolleyes:

Aaah, maybe I didn't miss much in the article after all. Their writing/editing apparently is not what it used to be. Thanks for posting the quote. I definitely will not be subscribing to Bloomberg. :rolleyes:
Take my word for it

I believe Africa has received more hands outs and charity from all over the world. And they use that to attack and murder white people. If I were a white farmer invited back to work and feed them, I would decline.

I believe Africa has received more hands outs and charity from all over the world. And they use that to attack and murder white people. If I were a white farmer invited back to work and feed them, I would decline.

Yeah I would decline too. Because they killed a bunch of farmers, and the government did nothing.

Now you want me back, because people are starving? Hmmmm.... no? How about no?

The problem is that returning white farmers were only given a 99 year lease to farm the land. Which means they own nothing, and their children and grandchildren will eventually inherit zero.
According to the Zimbabwe constitution the government owns all the agricultural land and can take it away whenever they want. ... :cool:

Whether it's Africa or the ghetto of any large American city.
Without white people to provide leadership and technical assistance.
Black people are totally clueless and unable to help themselves. ... :cool:
So are arabs.

Forum List

Back