Question for the vaccinated

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
Since you vaccinated people say the unvaccinated shouldn't get treated at the hospital and we should go home and die. If I do, will you support using my organs to people who need them, or should I take myself off the donor list?

Since you vaccinated people say the unvaccinated shouldn't get treated at the hospital and we should go home and die. If I do, will you support using my organs to people who need them, or should I take myself off the donor list?
Since i am unvaccinated and should not get treated at a hospital, if a DNC person shows up at my door looking for donations, can i put a bullet in their head for trying to kill me?

I think that since you're stupid enough to think that "owning the libs" is a more important social action that protecting your family, friends, and neighbors from a know deadly virus that your rights to your organs, your property, and any futire property rights should be confiscated to pay for the damage you've done to society.

I call it "owning the brainless."

Since i am unvaccinated and should not get treated at a hospital, if a DNC person shows up at my door looking for donations, can i put a bullet in their head for trying to kill me?
The bullet should go into YOUR head!

Who exactly is “you”?
I’m vaccinated. And I don’t say that.

I think that since you're stupid enough to think that "owning the libs" is a more important social action that protecting your family, friends, and neighbors from a know deadly virus that your rights to your organs, your property, and any futire property rights should be confiscated to pay for the damage you've done to society.

How can we protect our family, friends and neighbors from a deadly virus?

protecting your family, friends, and neighbors

WHO is "protected," butterbean? If you are protected, if we are protected, then why must I keep wearing a mask much less worrying about someone who may or may not already have natural immunity just because they didn't get the gene jab?

If the jab doesn't protect me from them, then how will it protect them any better?

You see, you idiots worry more about whether someone gets a one-size-fits-all injection that has harmed and killed tens of thousands than you are worried about their actual immunization!

Seriously, you are going to spout that misinformation?

Being vaccinated does not protect your family, friends, or neighbors.

Why are you Murdering Americans?

Bleach, ultraviolet light, fishbowl cleaner and horse dewormer and antimalarial drugs?

And a new leftist treatment..............Have someone hold your head under water for 6 minutes........Your sure to not have to worry about Covid anymore.

Or you could just take Ivermectin early and NOT FUCKING DIE. Now go play with your horse.

I am vaccinated and I would never say that the unvaccinated shouldn't get treated at the hospital and we should go home and die, that is a stupid thing for anyone to say.

Your body, your choice

And a new leftist treatment..............Have someone hold your head under water for 6 minutes........Your sure to not have to worry about Covid anymore.

Or you could just take Ivermectin early and NOT FUCKING DIE. Now go play with your horse.
They shoot horse, don't they? Maybe that's it. Shoot enough horse, and you won't care about Covid. Shoot up enough at one time, and you definitely will never have covid again. Your problem solved.

They shoot horse, don't they? Maybe that's it. Shoot enough horse, and you won't care about Covid. Shoot up enough at one time, and you definitely will never have covid again. Your problem solved.
Maybe you could hold your nose and blow real hard and dislodge your fucking head from your ass................Sound good.

By the way..........IVERMECTIN and the cheap drugs FUCKING WORK.......So go do your horse.......

Why are you spreading LIES about proven drugs used all over the world? That have killed hundreds of thousands of Americans.

I really don't give a shit how you take that.

False premise and a straw man fallacy. No one is saying the unvaxxed should not be treated if they get sick.

And I don't know how good your organs will be if you die from Covid. Your organs will be all melted and shit.

So you wouldn't take my organs?

I am vaccinated and I would never say that the unvaccinated shouldn't get treated at the hospital and we should go home and die, that is a stupid thing for anyone to say.

Your body, your choice
Yes, but I think we differ on the other part of the equation.

False premise and a straw man fallacy. No one is saying the unvaxxed should not be treated if they get sick.

And I don't know how good your organs will be if you die from Covid. Your organs will be all melted and shit.
Musc denied a guy that needed a kidney because he was unvaccinated. Has has kidney trouble since he was 10. That's how crazy this thing has become. If I was that filled with hate I would deny my organs, but I'm not. It's sad how low our country has become.

Forum List

Back