NO more EC!

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
LMFAO
Just monday the big lefty rage was "Clinton is going to kick ass in the EC vote" she loses and the limp wrists want it changed
:bang3:
ATTENTION bedwetters : Almost 1/5 of the EC vote is tied up in ONE state. Dems get it EVERY time. Your candidate just fucking SUCKED. She is a liar, corrupt, goes against the leftist rhetoric of the last 3 decades and a cheater.
THINK

Its foolish of the Democrats to want to get rid of the Electoral College. I think the winning position is to enhance the requirement to become President Elect by making it to where you must both get the MAJORITY Of the EV (270+) and the PLURALITY of the popular vote. In this day and age of knowing who won the night of the election…it is crazy not to consider the popular choice of the people. It is the democratic thing to do (yes, I know we are a Republic).

And, before you start, no I’m not saying that because I thought the House would pick someone other than President Elect Trump to be POTUS… I’m saying that because I firmly feel it is the best system going forward.

It's a rubbish system. It doesn't allow for democracy. Everyone wanted change a few days ago, now they want status quo. How quickly things change, huh?

It's a rubbish system. It doesn't allow for democracy. Everyone wanted change a few days ago, now they want status quo. How quickly things change, huh?
Dip shit, this is supposed to be a republic not a shit eating democracy.
Without the EC Rural states might as will not even vote, they will be more than canceled out by just California alone. Get a clue snowflake

Dip shit, this is supposed to be a republic not a shit eating democracy.
Without the EC Rural states might as will not even vote, they will be more than cancel out by just California alone. Get a clue snowflake
BINGO

This is the fifth time the President has not won the popular vote. Now add Trump to the list:
  • In 1824 Andrew Jackson won the popular vote but got less than 50 percent of the electoral votes. John Quincy Adams became the next president when he was picked by the House of Representatives.
  • In 1876 Samuel Tilden won the popular vote but lost the election when Rutherford B. Hayes got 185 electoral votes to Tilden’s 184.
  • In 1888 Grover Cleveland won the popular vote but lost the election when Benjamin Harrison got 233 electoral votes to Cleveland’s 168.
  • In 2000 Al Gore won the popular vote but lost the election to George Bush. In the most highly contested election in modern history, the U.S. Supreme Court stopped the Florida recount of ballots, giving Bush the state’s 25 electoral votes for a total of 271 to Gore’s 255.
The popular vote elects every other leader in this country. It's weird that the President is different, but no one likes playing with the Holy Constitution.

This is the fifth time the President has not won the popular vote. Now add Trump to the list:
  • In 1824 Andrew Jackson won the popular vote but got less than 50 percent of the electoral votes. John Quincy Adams became the next president when he was picked by the House of Representatives.
  • In 1876 Samuel Tilden won the popular vote but lost the election when Rutherford B. Hayes got 185 electoral votes to Tilden’s 184.
  • In 1888 Grover Cleveland won the popular vote but lost the election when Benjamin Harrison got 233 electoral votes to Cleveland’s 168.
  • In 2000 Al Gore won the popular vote but lost the election to George Bush. In the most highly contested election in modern history, the U.S. Supreme Court stopped the Florida recount of ballots, giving Bush the state’s 25 electoral votes for a total of 271 to Gore’s 255.
The popular vote elects every other leader in this country. It's weird that the President is different, but no one likes playing with the Holy Constitution.
because we have it for a reason...

We. Are. NOT. A. Pure. Democracy.

We dont' to be.

Watch. Learn.

No one is a pure democracy. PR isn't pure democracy.

Who is "we"? Republicans who have now benefited twice in 16 years from the Electoral College system? They said the system was rigged two days ago... what happened to that? .

"It doesn't allow for DEMOCRACY"?

Wow...the lib is strong in you. That is simply bullshit.

Democracy would be the people choosing. When the electoral college chooses, is that democracy? You don't vote for the President, in case you didn't notice.

3901955.jpg

We dont' to be.

Watch. Learn.

Who is "we"? Republicans who have now benefited twice in 16 years from the Electoral College system? They said the system was rigged two days ago... what happened to that? .

Who is 'we'? Seriously? 'We' is the USofA. The USoA is not a pure democracy, it isn't a democracy at all. We (the USofA) are a republic. A representative republic. Have you ever even said the Pledge, cause it's right in there. Did you even bother to watch the video?? smh

No, we're not going to do away with the EC. It works as it's suppose to. Just because you don't like the outcome doesn't mean it has to change. I cannot believe the amount of whining from the left cause their gal lost.

The system is rigged ... money, media biased, voter fraud. Americans finally had enough and managed to actually over-vote all the crap.

15032310_10209613311226201_4760105454001330509_n.jpg

We dont' to be.

Watch. Learn.

Who is 'we'? Seriously? 'We' is the USofA. The USoA is not a pure democracy, it isn't a democracy at all. We (the USofA) are a republic. A representative republic. Have you ever even said the Pledge, cause it's right in there. Did you even bother to watch the video?? smh

No, we're not going to do away with the EC. It works as it's suppose to. Just because you don't like the outcome doesn't mean it has to change. I cannot believe the amount of whining from the left cause their gal lost.

The system is rigged ... money, media biased, voter fraud. Americans finally had enough and managed to actually over-vote all the crap.

15032310_10209613311226201_4760105454001330509_n.jpg

So, you come on here and proclaim to speak for ALL AMERICANS? I don't think so.

People keep talking about "pure democracy", I don't know of any countries that are "pure democracy" and I'm not calling for "pure democracy".

Also, I know what the US is, and I'm calling for change. Saying "we're this, therefore we can't change" is a ridiculous argument.

It works as it's supposed to do? What, to keep the rich in charge of the country? To make some people's votes useless and increase the power of other people's votes?

Wow.

Like I said, a week ago Trump supporters were calling for change. They called the system rigged. Now they're loving it, as it's given them two presidents in 16 years.

Forum List

Back