Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

They have another election.

That is correct. No reason Hobbs won't beat Lake again. Pollyanna by an even bigger margin owing to those who are pissed off for having to flip the bill for another election.

But should Lake pull off a miracle and win, what do you think happens in 6 months after Lake gets sworn in as governor?

That is correct. No reason Hobbs won't beat Lake again. Pollyanna by an even bigger margin owing to those who are pissed off for having to flip the bill for another election.

But should Lake pull off a miracle and win, what do you think happens in 6 months after Lake gets sworn in as governor?
Hobbs can't run. The citizens do not want her as governor.

LOLOL

You're brain-dead, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:

Not only can she run if she were to be recalled... she will run and she'll stand a good chance of winning again.
Either way works for me. Make them cheat again. I know that works for you.

Either way works for me. Make them cheat again. I know that works for you.

A pity you couldn't prove there was cheating the first time. Finchem, election denier, lost in Arizona. Hamadeh, election denier, lost in Arizona. Lake, election denier, lost in Arizona.

I'd say you're crazy to realize Arizona has had it with election deniers, but you're already crazy for a thousand other reasons.

Hobbs can't run. The citizens do not want her as governor.

Even better... just checked... unless Hobbs asks to not have her name on the ballot -- her name will be automatically added.

Once again, you prove you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

A pity you couldn't prove there was cheating the first time. Finchem, election denier, lost in Arizona. Hamadeh, election denier, lost in Arizona. Lake, election denier, lost in Arizona.

I'd say you're crazy to realize Arizona has had it with election deniers, but you're already crazy for a thousand other reasons.
They were all defrauded. It is obvious and the corrupt people you support can do it, and they did.

They were all defrauded. It is obvious and the corrupt people you support can do it, and they did.

rotfl-gif.288736

Never gets old!

And the DEMs are so good at cheating they let 6 of 9 Arizona's House seats go to the GOP candidate on the same ballots where they cheated for Hobbs.

Amazing isn't it.

WW

You kind of have to violate the law first.
Bullshit. Bed wetting political criminals have invented new laws that only apply to Trump apparently, and it's retroactively applied of course in just one case so that a shit show impeachment could be performed.

Democrook pieces of shit parasites like you inflict on the rest of us break laws constantly, the media covers it up the best they can, and when the crimes are exposed, you insist it's not a big deal, someone else's fault, bu.. bu.. bu... BOOOSSSSHHH!!!! or some other stupid shit.

Even talking to you fucking drones is a waste of fuckin time though. I just wish natural selection would hurry up and and conduct it's business with you, so that we can save on the helicopter fuel when that day gets here besides all the oxygen you're stealing from us.

Bullshit. Bed wetting political criminals have invented new laws that only apply to Trump apparently, and it's retroactively applied of course in just one case so that a shit show impeachment could be performed.

Democrook pieces of shit parasites like you inflict on the rest of us break laws constantly, the media covers it up the best they can, and when the crimes are exposed, you insist it's not a big deal, someone else's fault, bu.. bu.. bu... BOOOSSSSHHH!!!! or some other stupid shit.

Even talking to you fucking drones is a waste of fuckin time though. I just wish natural selection would hurry up and and conduct it's business with you, so that we can save on the helicopter fuel when that day gets here besides all the oxygen you're stealing from us.

^ ^ ^

triggered-gif.286190

What is Boss Hoggs going to do when a million brown swarm into Yuma next Thursday?
Yuma had already nearly fallen due to the millions illegals arriving the last two 2 yrs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back