No more boosters for me

And oh yea...the BEST immunity shown even there is "hybrid". The booster clearly has a huge effect

Also...the idea that catching covid is a good way to prevent catching covid is just strange beyond bizarre

Also...that study makes no reference to severity of disease

Natural immunity is superior to vaccine immunity. The idea of taking an injection that doesn't prevent infection nor stop transmission is strange beyond bizarre.

Not Me.. But, I Don't THINK I'm an Idiot.
Just NOT Going to get their Fucking 'shots'
You go right Ahead.. Get AS MANY as YOU Choose to!
Then don't get vaccinated.

You won't be missed

Natural immunity is superior to vaccine immunity. The idea of taking an injection that doesn't prevent infection nor stop transmission is strange beyond bizarre.
Can you point to ANY vaccine that allows for 100% PROTECTION?

No?

Ohhh

Can you point to ANY vaccine that allows for 100% PROTECTION?

No?

Ohhh
Right here:

I never said that nor has anyone else.

The RISK is far lower....and the chance that I will get very sick or die is FAR lower
Good grief!! You really need to take a few steps back and think about a 99+% survivability rate. You're going on as if it's a 1% survivability rate.

Also, there's like 180 studies showing that natural immunity is superior to the experimental injection. But unless your medical heroes acknowledge that, you're going to continue believing that those studies don't exist, or that they were done by quacks--every single one of them.

Last edited:
Then don't get vaccinated.

You won't be missed
You don't like playing the percentages, do you? I think it would do you a world of good to acknowledge that the survivability rate is not a frickin' death sentence. How in hell do you become so taken in by others that you now see a 99+% survivability rate as a death sentence.

You're being hysterical.

You don't like playing the percentages, do you? I think it would do you a world of good to acknowledge that the survivability rate is not a frickin' death sentence. How in hell do you become so taken in by others that you now see a 99+% survivability rate as a death sentence.

You're being hysterical.
Is that right?

I lost a close friend to covid. I know of about a dozen people who died from it. I had another close friend who almost died from it.

I'll pass thank you

I'm glad you got vaccinated.

Maybe your admission will help some idiot to decide to get vaccinated too.
nope! never getting the vax. No one can say why it isn't working and why they need boosters. you don't understand logic.

The funny part is the demofks say get the vaccine, but one can still get wuhan. They say, ahh it ain't as bad. Then Collin Powell died from wuhan after being vaccinated. Well wait, that isn't logical, the demofks said it wasn't as bad. How is isn't as bad still death? Logical people see that and go, why get jabbed if the results are the same? Not me bubba. keep your fiction. My logic trumps your nonsense. My science is better than yours.

Last edited:
Is that right?

I lost a close friend to covid. I know of about a dozen people who died from it. I had another close friend who almost died from it.

I'll pass thank you
And now you believe that your own personal anecdotal evidence reflects the actual survivability rate.

I'm sure your anecdotal offerings here will receive the attention they deserve.

Is that right?

I'll pass thank you
holy shit, I haven't heard of anyone in my surrounding who has died from it. I barely know of anyone who got it. maybe two people, all coworkers. While at home!!! not out and about. Is it wuhan or the common cold they caught? I say common cold, it didn't get cured.

And now you believe that your own personal anecdotal evidence reflects the actual survivability rate.

I'm sure your anecdotal offerings here will receive the attention they deserve.
And now I KNOW how deadly this thing is.

Not only have I had personal experience with this horror but 800,000 people dying is a cautionary tale in itself

holy shit, I haven't heard of anyone in my surrounding who has died from it. I barely know of anyone who got it. maybe two people, all coworkers. While at home!!! not out and about. Is it wuhan or the common cold they caught? I say common cold, it didn't get cured.
Newsflash...you don't catch covid "While at home!!! not out and about. ". That's a virtual impossibility.

We'll file the rest of your nonsense with that claim.

Newsflash...you don't catch covid "While at home!!! not out and about. ". That's a virtual impossibility.

We'll file the rest of your nonsense with that claim.
so how does one catch wuhan in your world?

I've taken all conventional vaccines and never was infected. They seemed to work pretty well. Of course they're not 100 percent but they're superior to mRNA.
I can say the same (the bolded part) about the covid vax ...stupid

Forum List

Back