"No vaccine is 100% effective"

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
When you see a lefty post "no vaccine is 100% effective", you will see a lefty cheating. Don't fall for it. When they post this, it is not because anybody claimed that vaccines are 100% effective, it is because they are holding a losing hand. "No vaccine is 100% effective" is a red herring or a strawman, so get the lefty back on topic when he tries this trick on you. If you ask the lefty who claimed vaccines are 100% effective, they will NEVER answer you. They just want to derail the thread and/or evade something.

When you see a lefty post "no vaccine is 100% effective", you will see a lefty cheating. Don't fall for it. When they post this, it is not because anybody claimed that vaccines are 100% effective, it is because they are holding a losing hand. "No vaccine is 100% effective" is a red herring or a strawman, so get the lefty back on topic when he tries this trick on you. If you ask the lefty who claimed vaccines are 100% effective, they will NEVER answer you. They just want to derail the thread and/or evade something.
Wow.

Just wow.

Most of our commies are smart enough to leave this thread alone. Most.

If you ask the lefty who claimed vaccines are 100% effective, they will NEVER answer you. They just want to derail the thread and/or evade something.

You get answers from Lefties? In my experience, these idiot baboons are good for nothing but gaslighting, trying to fling poop, trade 2nd grade insults and threats, then running away. Most of them don't even have hair between their legs yet, they still got pimples on their faces and asses.

You get answers from Lefties? In my experience, these idiot baboons are good for nothing but gaslighting, trying to fling poop, trade 2nd grade insults and threats, then running away. Most of them don't even have hair between their legs yet, they still got pimples on their faces and asses.
You just need to be able to translate their posts! When they attack a media source, they are really telling you that they cannot attack the content. When they point out that "no vaccine is 100% effective, they are telling you that they have a losing hand. When they evade, they are telling you that they can't answer your politically inconvenient questions.

You just need to be able to translate their posts! When they attack a media source, they are really telling you that they cannot attack the content. When they point out that "no vaccine is 100% effective, they are telling you that they have a losing hand. When they evade, they are telling you that they can't answer your politically inconvenient questions.
Translation; you just need to be able to dodge their meaning.

PS: There is little reason to engage with anyone who only uses right wing kook sites as a source.

Looks like we've had a few lefties drop in and attempt to derail the thread with posts that do not demonstrate that they have read and understand the opening post, but that is to be expected. When lefties read that opening post, their natural reaction will be some form of cheating, which is why none of the lefties who have posted on this thread have actually addressed it.

Remember when lefties post that "no vaccine is 100% effective", you are seeing a lefty cheating like lefties do. They will be holding a losing hand when they do this, and they are cheating by using a strawman or red herring to throw you off whatever argument or topic that is being discussed.. Remember that no one is even claiming that covid vaccines are 100% effective, which is what makes this stunt a strawman.

their natural reaction will be some form of cheating

Gee, I don't think I have ever read a better, more succinct descriptor of the Left. After all, it is all that Alinsky, Cloward, & Piven have taught them.

They truly believe they were ordained to win and that it is their mission to win at any cost.

Pretty odd view from a group that claims disbelief in higher deities. :71:

Gee, I don't think I have ever read a better, more succinct descriptor of the Left. After all, it is all that Alinsky, Cloward, & Piven have taught them.

They truly believe they were ordained to win and that it is their mission to win at any cost.

Pretty odd view from a group that claims disbelief in higher deities. :71:
Even when lefties read this very thread, their natural reaction is to cheat. None of them demonstrated that he even read or understood the opening post. Cheating is innate for lefties, so they do not even understand that everything they think, say, write, or do is some form of cheating. The Cloward and Piven strategy doesn't even need to be taught to lefties, it is already built into them.

None of them demonstrated that he even read or understood the opening post.

Why should they? They never answer questions or prove anything. That would legitimize your questioning them. They are too far above answering questions from others, they are only here to throw mud and then try to ridicule you.

The Left are a collection of people with undiagnosed or untreated childhood mental and emotional illnesses who now all hate the world for their being a misfit in it.

At this point the usefulness of vaccines is over. That's why they're in such a rush to inject kids who would be more harmed than helped. What's happening now is crooked government power brokers like Fauci and Biden are trying to push as many vaccines as possible until their big pharma friends can get their untested pills approved. The last thing any one of these cons want is for ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine to be used as an early treatment or even a prophylactic. The cons are trying really hard to keep these lifesaving drugs from people.

I happened to be sitting in a little booth in a pharmacy when my wife was having a prescription filled. They were offering flu shots and there was a notice about likely side effects that included two or three days of a low grade fever and body aches. That's the freaking flu. They give you the flu and hope your immune system clicks in. Personally I'd rather take my chances with the real thing.

Yes and another dodge they like to use is "The Covid vaccine is safe and effective". A vague statement that is now proven to be inaccurate as well. Nearly everyone who has had Covid multiple times was fully vaxxed. That indicates the Covid "vaccine" weakens natural immunity.

Forum List

Back