No more boosters for me

Is that right?

I know of about a dozen people who died from it.
And what did these people do when they realized they were sick. What treatment did they use? Or did they follow tony's proactive approach and isolate in some dark room until it gets so bad that you're having trouble breathing?

Also, what were their ages and comorbidities?

And what did these people do when they realized they were sick. What treatment did they use? Or did they follow tony's proactive approach and isolate in some dark room until it gets so bad that you're having trouble breathing?

Also, what were there ages and comorbidities?
All caught it early and got prompt medical help. None had been vaxxed yet

Also, what were there ages and comorbidities?
Remember...this discussion began as to why "I" have gotten vaxxed and boosted.

I am 67 and a former smoker

YOU would say "well he was old and a smoker" so pffft...who cares.

I care. And if I were to catch covid and survive but infected my wife and she DIDN'T...I couldn't live with myself...

And now I KNOW how deadly this thing is.

Not only have I had personal experience with this horror but 800,000 people dying is a cautionary tale in itself
800,000 dead is fiction. But like the vaccine that doesn't work, you believe it. can't make up for your stupidity. Sorry. That's irrational beyond irrational. You can't prove one of those supposed 800,000 and neither can the CDC. That's why they use the term Probable in their reports. Probable isn't did. Means something, but it doesn't mean they actually died of it. They are merely making an assumption based on the fact that wuhan exists. it's fking hilarious the depths you go to to squeeze private parts.

How they DON'T catch it is staying away from infected people.

Do you think it comes in through the windows idiot?
Well as I wrote, they did avoid infected people and still caught it. That isn't logical and it appears you think that isn't logical either. So how did they catch it? I'm asking you how they caught it. Do you think it comes through the window?

I care. And if I were to catch covid and survive but infected my wife and she DIDN'T...I couldn't live with myself...
No. I want to know the ages and comorbidities and the treatment they received right off the bat.

800,000 dead is fiction.
YOU are fiction. You're a purveyor of fake news.

Excess death statistics showed an increase in deaths over the last two years that is GREATER than the official covid death count.

You know this but continue lying

Obviously they did not. SOMEONE they encountered was infected...
nope, never went outside their own homes and caught it. So I'm still waiting, how did they catch it. Funny thing now is that the wuhan count is up again, people are staying indoors avoiding people and now the count is rising. Dudette, that makes no fking sense. I'm waiting. BTW, this count includes vaccinated people.

nope, never went outside their own homes and caught it. So I'm still waiting, how did they catch it. Funny thing now is that the wuhan count is up again, people are staying indoors avoiding people and now the count is rising. Dudette, that makes no fking sense. I'm waiting. BTW, this count includes vaccinated people.
You mean we've been in lock down? You mean we didn't just have Thanksgiving?

STFU troll

And now I KNOW how deadly this thing is.

Not only have I had personal experience with this horror but 800,000 people dying is a cautionary tale in itself
you personally know how deadly it is? how so? Let's say 800,000 did die from it, what is that percentage of the population? And how is it different than the 8,000 daily deaths by all other things human caused?

He's anti vax and not vaccinated if he refuses boosters.

Be a good Democrat, get your boosters, and do lots of exercise.
1638980764090.png

That is a three to four generation way in ghetto reality.

Forum List

Back