No more boosters for me

There's no "as such". That's your opinion bolstered by internet quacks
And your opinion is bolstered by other quacks.

NPR says death by "doctor" is the third leading cause in this country. If you like those odds, so be it. Just listen hard when you hear all those pHARMa commercials on TV. There are many ways to say, "Side effects may include death".

I've had both vaccinations and the booster.

If I need another booster down the road I'll get it happily.

It costs nothing...has zero side effects beyond minor body aches after the second shot and I can go pretty much where I want and do pretty much what I want without fear of dying from covid.

I'm 67 and used to smoke so I am at risk

If your Reich tells you to march into the showers, you'll do so happily.

There's no "as such". That's your opinion bolstered by internet quacks
You're going to need another treatment every six months.

Of course, the operative word there is TREATMENT. But you prefer to turn you critical thinking skills off on this matter so that you can maintain your belief in what the proven liars and cheats have said you need to believe.

Were you surprised to learn today that Ivermectim is prescribed by doctors for their human patients?

may need a booster VACCINE yes...and as noted...I will happily get it.
More vaccines! Woo hoo!

Screenshot_20211208-064147_DuckDuckGo.jpg

And oh yea...the BEST immunity shown even there is "hybrid". The booster clearly has a huge effect

Also...the idea that catching covid is a good way to prevent catching covid is just strange beyond bizarre

Also...that study makes no reference to severity of disease

I find it interesting that it's always a UK study or an Israeli study or some other study from some foreign country that makes these claims...when all the evidence in THIS country shows the opposite
Do not question Fau Chi or CNN. Get more vaccines. More vaccines is the only answer!

Screenshot_20211207-083349_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I find it interesting that it's always a UK study or an Israeli study or some other study from some foreign country that makes these claims...when all the evidence in THIS country shows the opposite
Israel is big on vaxxes......see no reason not to believe it considering the propo coming from Fauci

Internet quacks
This is good. You're at the point right now where you're claiming that all of the doctors who have prescribed Ivermectin for their patients for all of these years are quacks. That's outrageous! You don't really believe it, but for some reason, you're willing to suspend reality in favor of a lie.

Why is that?

Last edited:
I never said that nor has anyone else.

The RISK is far lower....and the chance that I will get very sick or die is FAR lower
The answer to omicron is MORE VACCINES! MORE BOOSTERS! We don't need no natural immunity...

Forum List

Back