No more boosters for me

And the SMR is lower or the same in vaccinated groups.

Your criticism of splitting them apart is rectified by using SMR.
nope. totals are totals. no matter the math to get to the figure. ~12,000 vs ~8,000 ~4,000 more people will die after taking the vaccine over time.

What's wrong with WH requesting reports about COVID?

I would find it wrong if reports were being hidden from Admin, or altered before publishing. Trump did none of that, media did.

Remember, this was top official in charge of the handling of the virus...

View attachment 575486
FGVxwoTXsAkDizg.jpg

When I learned that Fauxi and the CCP developed a bioweapon to attack the human respiratory system, I got the jab.

I've had no side effects thus far

However, I am not EVER getting the booster. At this point I'll take my chances and use any of the myriad of other options available to me.
Amen. I just got COVID while fully vaccinated with J&J, so I won't be getting a booster shot either. My biggest problem now is to get treatment, which the people in Pa. seem very reluctant to give. This whole response by the CDC, FDA and everyone else is a total political joke. It's pretty obvious that the main objective is not to conquer this virus but to sell vaccines. This is probably the lowest point in the history of American medicine. Personally, I'm happy to have COVID. When it's all over I'll have better antibodies. Then again, the crooked vaccine pushers in government will still insist that I get a booster. No way that's happening.

smarter than you
You’re not. You keep acting like you have the slightest idea what you’re talking about.

And refuse any attempt to straighten out your mistakes.

Your attempts to analyze scientific literature has two problems. 1. You’ve already decided what to believe. 2. You don’t understand much about statistics.

You’re not. You keep acting like you have the slightest idea what you’re talking about.

And refuse any attempt to straighten out your mistakes.

Your attempts to analyze scientific literature has two problems. 1. You’ve already decided what to believe. 2. You don’t understand much about statistics.
I made no mistakes so I have nothing to straighten out. I don't get conned by abusive people who want harm to others publicly.

This isn’t electronics.
it's certainly not, but it is statistics and that's even across any technology. Or are you saying medical statistics are somehow different? Excel works differently there?

it's certainly not, but it is statistics and that's even across any technology. Or are you saying medical statistics are somehow different? Excel works differently there?
Yes. Medical statistics are different.

That’s why you don’t know what a standardized mortality rate is.

Forum List

Back