No more boosters for me

Is that right?

I lost a close friend to covid. I know of about a dozen people who died from it. I had another close friend who almost died from it.

I'll pass thank you
It is interesting how lefties tend to know a lot more people who have died from covid than righties do. Naturally, all these people who you claim to know will be those who rejected the jab, since these are the kinds of people lefties know, right?

Remember...this discussion began as to why "I" have gotten vaxxed and boosted.

I am 67 and a former smoker

YOU would say "well he was old and a smoker" so pffft...who cares.

I care. And if I were to catch covid and survive but infected my wife and she DIDN'T...I couldn't live with myself...
I'm 66 and a former smoker. Not sure what relevance that has? Do you drink? I do, and I can smell my beer and taste every can and bottle. So, not infected.

Last edited:
Happy Deworming
1637273091346.jpg

Not only have I had personal experience with this horror but 800,000 people dying is a cautionary tale in itself
That's a lot of heart attacks, type 2 diabetes, and car wrecks, but this has been going on since the beginning of time.

When I learned that Fauxi and the CCP developed a bioweapon to attack the human respiratory system, I got the jab.

I've had no side effects thus far

However, I am not EVER getting the booster. At this point I'll take my chances and use any of the myriad of other options available to me.
So, one less vote for conservatives.

Good grief!! You really need to take a few steps back and think about a 99+% survivability rate. You're going on as if it's a 1% survivability rate.

Also, there's like 180 studies showing that natural immunity is superior to the experimental injection. But unless your medical heroes acknowledge that, you're going to continue believing that those studies don't exist, or that they were done by quacks--every single one of them.

We'll know "vaccine" is working when survivability rate increases from 99.97% to 99.98%. :auiqs.jpg:

And now you believe that your own personal anecdotal evidence reflects the actual survivability rate.

I'm sure your anecdotal offerings here will receive the attention they deserve.
What's even funnier is when they said they're wearing the mask because their "vaccine" is working. :laughing0301:

And now I KNOW how deadly this thing is.

Not only have I had personal experience with this horror but 800,000 people dying is a cautionary tale in itself

150 million infected in US with 800,000 dead is a 99.95 percent survival rate. If people are terrified over a relatively weak virus, it's difficult to imagine what people are going to do when a strong virus, kill ratio of 30-70 percent comes along.

150 million infected in US with 800,000 dead is a 99.95 percent survival rate. If people are terrified over a relatively weak virus, it's difficult to imagine what people are going to do when a strong virus, kill ratio of 30-70 percent comes along.

800,000 dead, of which 90% had comorbidities

I've had both vaccinations and the booster.

If I need another booster down the road I'll get it happily.

It costs nothing...has zero side effects beyond minor body aches after the second shot and I can go pretty much where I want and do pretty much what I want without fear of dying from covid.

I'm 67 and used to smoke so I am at risk

Holy hell! You're 67?? lol I was assuming based on your immature posts that you were early 20's and maybe there was hope for you somewhere down the road.. Guess that will never be the case, you're truly a lost cause. Another 70's hippie that will never grow up.

Forum List

Back