No more boosters for me

I won't be getting any boosters either since I already had antibodies (wife and daughter had the covid) and I got fully vaxxed when one got full FDA approval.

The way I see it the Covid MK-Whatever variants are getting weaker as they mutate so I figure I'm GTG.

I don’t think it’s that “black or white.” The discussion is a bit more nuanced. A vaccine might “work” but not in the sense of providing a true inoculation or immunization. If it “works” in the more limited sense of lowering the risk of severe illness, hospitalization and death, then it has some value. Maybe a fair amount. And I was just told a few posts back, the lower the rate of infection in the population, the lower the prospect of dangerous mutations popping up. If that’s true, again, I deem that a pretty fair argument in favor of vaccinations.

Give me time to see what I think after Fauxi tells me what I think. (No. I don’t really trust him. But I do know that, in general, the scientific and medical community has more knowledge than I do.)
BackAgain

The vaccines have proven that they reduce severity of illness, hospitalization and death. There is not doubt about that.

Conservatives caring about the sick is an oxymoron. “Christian values.”

This is quite rich coming from the Party that supports Fauci, whose department helped to fund the gain of research in Wuhan. This is also the party that supports partial birth abortions. Democrats are barren of values.

Understood. But we are told that we are less likely to be infectious (or what we have is less transmissible) if we are vaccinated.
I haven't been infectious for twenty months. The vaccine doesn't change that stat.

not if it's still contagious. Doesn't really matter anymore, omnicron will ensure the virus dies off. Antibodies from it will act as the immunization. It's actually more advantageous to get omincron than a vaccine.
Why do conservatives treat COVID-19 like chicken pox? How many more Americans are they willing to sacrifice?

BackAgain

The vaccines have proven that they reduce severity of illness, hospitalization and death. There is not doubt about that.
then why did collin powell die from wuhan? He was fully vaxed. you all can't get out of your own way still.

Don't jabs stop people from getting omicron?
No, not getting the jab stopped people from getting omicron----the Jab-ee's are the ones catching it mostly. Hell, article I read I today studying the victims of omicron---were divided into two groups---the Vaccinated and the vaccinated who had the other strains of covid before. Didn't mention we non-jabees at all. I felt we were purposely left out and obviously unloved.

BackAgain

I don’t know that this is proved. Since we know people get “breakthrough” cases despite having been vaxxed and boosted, I’m not sure we can (yet) know if the regimen will yield — long term — the benefits you ascribe to it.

I don’t know that this is proved.
I’d say it’s pretty well proven. Otherwise how do you explain this:
1638993912811.png

This is quite rich coming from the Party that supports Fauci, whose department helped to fund the gain of research in Wuhan. This is also the party that supports partial birth abortions. Democrats are barren of values.
Deflects to abortion because the conservative position on protecting the sick is indefensible. I get it.

Understood. But we are told that we are less likely to be infectious (or what we have is less transmissible) if we are vaccinated.
How does "less likely" translate into "not contagious" in your feeble mind?

Operative words. "Less likely" and "not".

These are NOT the same

How does "less likely" translate into "not contagious" in your feeble mind?

Operative words. "Less likely" and "not".

These are NOT the same
I leave “feeble mind” to you. Also, I’m not the one who conflated the terms.

I am not sure why you insist on highlighting the fact that you are a moron, but — good work.

Doctor Fauci didn't authorize gain of function research.

And yes, The Democratic Party supports a right to privacy.

You guys just have to turn everything into a culture war. It’s getting old.

The culture war was started by him by saying we don't care about human life. I guess you missed that part.

Do you care about all human life or just conservative human life? Do you care about the immune compromised? The elderly?

Do you care about all human life or just liberal human life? Do you care about infants? Cuomo didn't seem to care much for the elderly and he is a hardcore Democrat.

Forum List

Back