No more boosters for me

What is Wuhan?

As for the article it states that the unvaccinated are fillibg up ICU bed from COVID. As for treatment, I assume their asking for a horse dewormer before getting a tube shoved down the throat.
You seem to be ignorant of other treatments and an though I’d never use Ivermectin as a treatment, it has other uses on humans, in fact many drugs are used on both humans and animals. You may want to talk with your grade school teacher and have them explain it to you.

Yeah, cancer, old age, heart disease, gun violence, car accidents and those unwashed unvaccinated fuckups.
yep that the CDC puts into wuhan deaths. oops!!!!!!

BTW, it's why they use the word, Probable deaths

Last edited:
Explain, how exactly unvaccinated are threat to public health?
I’m going to need to break it down. Let’s see:

If I had chosen to not get vaccinated, I could get COVID. Then, I could transmit it to other folks who had declined to get vaccinated. That I suppose does pose a type of threat to the health of the general public.

It would only be a threat to the public health of the unvaccinated, though, assuming vaccines really worked. But that’s the rub. The stuff CAN be transmissible to vaccinated people, too. That raises questions about the efficacy of the vaccines. (And it raises parallel questions about the testing as to the safety of the vaccines, too.)

If getting vaxxed doesn’t guarantee that you won’t get it and it doesn’t guarantee that you won’t transmit it, then a decision to not get vaxxed no longer seems to be such a threat to the public health.

I get it. Getting vaxxed supposedly decrease your chance of getting infected. And supposedly if you do get infected, it will be less dangerous, decrease the need for hospitalization and lower the risk of death.

I’m going to need to break it down. Let’s see:

If I had chosen to not get vaccinated, I could get COVID. Then, I could transmit it to other folks who had declined to get vaccinated. That I suppose does pose a type of threat to the health of the general public.

It would only be a threat to the public health of the unvaccinated, though, assuming vaccines really worked. But that’s the rub. The stuff CAN be transmissible to vaccinated people, too. That raises questions about the efficacy of the vaccines. (And it raises parallel questions about the testing as to the safety of the vaccines, too.)

If getting vaxxed doesn’t guarantee that you won’t get it and it doesn’t guarantee that you won’t transmit it, then a decision to not get vaxxed no longer seems to be such a threat to the public health.

I get it. Getting vaxxed supposedly decrease your chance of getting infected. And supposedly if you do get infected, it will be less dangerous, decrease the need for hospitalization and lower the risk of death.
You forget that having a large population of unvaccinated people allows for the virus to mutate more.

Of course not. Misery is but an inconvenience when you’re busy owning the libs.
I find very few libs, lots of unprincipled lefties and righties, lots of Democrats and Republicans and few Conservatives or Liberals.

Enter debate with truthful premises and informed opinion. No, you’ve made it clear from repeatedly asking -“why won’t schools let vaccinated kids lean with unvaccinated kids” that you don’t understand. Educate yourself on the topic.
and as part of the debate, one answers the question that was asked. seems reasonable to most people. But not you!!! All you need to do is explain why vaccinated people are afraid of unvaccinated.

Forum List

Back