No more boosters for me

and as part of the debate, one answers the question that was asked. seems reasonable to most people. But not you!!! All you need to do is explain why vaccinated people are afraid of unvaccinated.
I'm not afraid of unvaccinated people. I'm pissed that they want to keep the pandemic going.

and as part of the debate, one answers the question that was asked. seems reasonable to most people. But not you!!! All you need to do is explain why vaccinated people are afraid of unvaccinated.
No you answer my question - why do you not care about the 800,000+ Americans that died from COVID-19?

You forget that having a large population of unvaccinated people allows for the virus to mutate more.
Vaccines or no vaccines this virus is here to stay and has been mutating since day one. The vaccine also doesn’t prevent all Covid-19 variants, so those can mutate. Also, the vaccine loses effectiveness the very first day you are injected. There is no way this goes away through vaccinations, this is going to be like the flu vaccines.

That may be true. And to the extent it is true, scientifically, that may be one of the better arguments in favor of mass vaccinations.
mass vaccination is an oxymoron. either the vaccine works and one isn't afraid of unvaccinated, or the vaccine doesn't work and that's why mass vaccination is needed to make someone feel good.

Vaccines or no vaccines this virus is here to stay and has been mutating since day one. The vaccine also doesn’t prevent all Covid-19 variants, so those can mutate. Also, the vaccine loses effectiveness the very first day you are injected. There is no way this goes away through vaccinations, this is going to be like the flu vaccines.
The alternative to vaccination is to simply “let it rip.” We tried that approach under Trump and a lot of people died or have long-term ailments from COVID-19. That is just inhumane.

No you answer my question - why do you not care about the 800,000+ Americans that died from COVID-19?
I don't understand your question. what is it you want me to say about people who died and no one has the cause of death? You have no cause of death. My wife died and you didn't care.

mass vaccination is an oxymoron. either the vaccine works and one isn't afraid of unvaccinated, or the vaccine doesn't work and that's why mass vaccination is needed to make someone feel good.
Conservatives caring about the sick is an oxymoron. “Christian values.”

Tell us how you believe it came from Wuhan Bat soup, but now, somehow, it can no longer infect bats.

You guys are busted. Fauxi caught red-handed funding Gain of Function "research" aka. bioweapon
False

Did WND find the evidence?

Conservatives caring about the sick is an oxymoron. “Christian values.”
insignificant argument. Now that is a strawman! congrats, you found one.

Strawman.gif

I don't understand your question. what is it you want me to say about people who died and no one has the cause of death? You have no cause of death. My wife died and you didn't care.
If you cared about America - our children, our military, our elderly, the sick.. you would be vaccinated.

it seems the conservatives in here have maxed out the abilities of the demofks in here. they are all posting the same shit now with insults. When they have nothing left to argue with, present insults and strawmen.

If you cared about America - our children, our military, our elderly, the sick.. you would be vaccinated.
how does that help them?

Are you suggesting no one dies if I don't get vaccinated?

I don’t think it’s that “black or white.” The discussion is a bit more nuanced. A vaccine might “work” but not in the sense of providing a true inoculation or immunization. If it “works” in the more limited sense of lowering the risk of severe illness, hospitalization and death, then it has some value. Maybe a fair amount. And I was just told a few posts back, the lower the rate of infection in the population, the lower the prospect of dangerous mutations popping up. If that’s true, again, I deem that a pretty fair argument in favor of vaccinations.

Give me time to see what I think after Fauxi tells me what I think. (No. I don’t really trust him. But I do know that, in general, the scientific and medical community has more knowledge than I do.)

true inoculation or immunization. If it “works” in the more limited sense of lowering the risk of severe illness, hospitalization and death, then it has some value.
not if it's still contagious. Doesn't really matter anymore, omnicron will ensure the virus dies off. Antibodies from it will act as the immunization. It's actually more advantageous to get omincron than a vaccine.

it seems the conservatives in here have maxed out the abilities of the demofks in here. they are all posting the same shit now with insults. When they have nothing left to argue with, present insults and strawmen.
Dude, this ain't parler and you offer only the same shit everyday.

Forum List

Back