No more boosters for me

You think you are qualified to judge that?

You're not
We just want to know what their ages were, and what comorbidities they had. We're qualified to understand what your answer is.

so it does happen. the vaccine can cause myocarditis. I don't want that, I'm already being treated for high blood pressure.
Odds are that your BP pill has a higher likelihood of side effects than that.

2 in 100,000. That’s the risk. And people going without vaccination are dying long, slow, painful and preventable deaths.

The number doesn’t matter. Every life is precious. That is what pro-life Americans are about. The best way to protect fellow Americans is through vaccination.
if every life was precious you wouldn't back people who kill babies.

I understand that it “seems” that way to YOU, because I’ve introduced some variables that don’t fit with what you are claiming.

But, since you aren’t being open-minded, I will hopefully calm you down a bit. I did note, after all, that you had presented “fair evidence.” You had. Also, if those stats, as graphed, hold true over the long haul, they are encouraging.

Is there a problem with you admitting that breakthrough cases have been happening? I’m sure you already see that mutations are occurring. Are you sensible enough to contemplate that these two variables (especially combined) could pose significant problems?
You’re not really throwing in variables. You’re just introducing doubt for the sake of doubt. It’s not useful skepticism. It’s setting a standard that is unreachable so as to preserve doubt. It’s not about “fitting”. It’s about what is known and what can’t be known (specifically for you because it hasn’t happened yet).

Breakthrough cases are happening. Breakthrough cases that lead to severe disease or death are far less common. Mutations are occurring. I don’t see anything that shows the mutations have anything to do with the vaccine.

Yes, these could cause problems. What about it?

Odds are that your BP pill has a higher likelihood of side effects than that.

2 in 100,000. That’s the risk. And people going without vaccination are dying long, slow, painful and preventable deaths.
yeah and I'm under a doctor's care for my meds. I don't need a president who has zero medical experience telling me what I ought to take.

You’re not really throwing in variables. You’re just introducing doubt for the sake of doubt. It’s not useful skepticism. It’s setting a standard that is unreachable so as to preserve doubt. It’s not about “fitting”. It’s about what is known and what can’t be known (specifically for you because it hasn’t happened yet).

Breakthrough cases are happening. Breakthrough cases that lead to severe disease or death are far less common. Mutations are occurring. I don’t see anything that shows the mutations have anything to do with the vaccine.

why don't you just accept we aren't going to take the jab no matter what the fk you say? And anything you have data wise is all bullshit. It really does take you time to understand what you're dealing with.

Deflection. You can’t defend your position on letting Americans die from COVID-19. How typical.
you made the statement not me. I have no control over what people die from nor does any other fking human being.

yeah and I'm under a doctor's care for my meds. I don't need a president who has zero medical experience telling me what I ought to take.
Sure. But a rational person can properly assess risks and benefits.

You take BP pills which have risks associated with them. A rational decision.

The right wing is extremely irrational with regard to vaccinations.

Every life is precious.
Sure.

And since we're told that the flu virtually disappeared because of wearing face-diapers and fearful-distancing, you're going to wear one even if we get rid of covid, aren't you? You strike me as the kind of person who would not pass up an opportunity to save your share of the 40,000 people who die of the flu every year. So, do I have you right?

Sure.

And since we're told that the flu virtually disappeared because of wearing face-diapers and fearful-distancing, you're going to wear one even if we get rid of covid, aren't you? You strike me as the kind of person who would not pass up an opportunity to save your share of the 40,000 people who die of the flu every year. So, do I have you right?
Yes, I still support public mask-wearing. Do you?

I find nothing funny about Americans dying. Obviously you feel differently.
not sure how you think you are more moral because of that thought? explain it for me.

I find it murder people killing babies. and you don't so your morals get tossed into the poop pile.

Wrong. It was the introduction of variables. That they are at odds with your desired (and prompt) conclusion is your issue.

Since we know that mutations are indeed occurring and since we know that breakthrough cases are occurring (despite vaccinations), the conclusion inevitably follows that the vaccine doesn’t necessarily offer the solution to the problem.

The problem was weaponized virology research in an unsecured Chinese lab. We have a pandemic on our hands as a result — with some people ((cough cough like Fauci cough cough)) making profits off of the vaccines and the apparently ceaseless cycle of new variants and more “need” for vaccines.

I’m not sure we know what the cure is. If there is one, it might well involve vaccines. But this problem may evolve into a pandemic of a very different kind. I’m sure YOU are all in with vaccine “mandates.” Some of us aren’t. Some of us harbor suspicions primarily because we have learned not to place too much stock in “coincidences”.

Wrong. It was the introduction of variables. That they are at odds with your desired (and prompt) conclusion is your issue.

Since we know that mutations are indeed occurring and since we know that breakthrough cases are occurring (despite vaccinations), the conclusion inevitably follows that the vaccine doesn’t necessarily offer the solution to the problem.

The problem was weaponized virology research in an unsecured Chinese lab. We have a pandemic on our hands as a result — with some people ((cough cough like Fauci cough cough)) making profits off of the vaccines and the apparently ceaseless cycle of new variants and more “need” for vaccines.

I’m not sure we know what the cure is. If there is one, it might well involve vaccines. But this problem may evolve into a pandemic of a very different kind. I’m sure YOU are all in with vaccine “mandates.” Some of us aren’t. Some of us harbor suspicions primarily because we have learned not to place too much stock in “coincidences”.
Depends on what you consider the problem?

Let’s consider the problem is large numbers of people getting extremely ill and dying from COVID. If that’s the case, the vaccines are doing quite nicely.

There is always the risk of the virus mutating. Vaccines don’t change that.

not sure how you think you are more moral because of that thought? explain it for me.

I find it murder people killing babies. and you don't so your morals get tossed into the poop pile.
More deflection. The conservative anti-vaccination position is simply untenable.

Forum List

Back