No Longer Able To Stop It, Democrats Scramble To Get Ahead of Pending Hunter Biden Investigation

show me where xiden accounted for the 10 percent kick backs

Exactly

Do you realize how difficult it would be to hide that much money given Biden’s finances?

He has no businesses, no business partnerships, no overseas investments.

You know, the reason Trump would not let us look at his finances

He plead guilty to avoid more serious charges for himself and his ethically challenged son.

SCOTUS really had no standing to tell a state how to conduct its election.

You think he's stuffing it in his mattress.

Biden has released his complete tax returns for years, unlike Trump who still hasn't shown us his tax returns.
1) he withdrew his plea ans the doj dismissed all the charges after the mueller team released the Brady evidence
2) of course they do. They can’t violate the constitution like the dems were wanting
3) i have no idea…maybe…a full investigation will show us

Exactly

Do you realize how difficult it would be to hide that much money given Biden’s finances?

i don’t know how difficult it would be. a full probe will tell us. we already know he got caught lying about being involved with his son’s foreign deals

It's an established fact the Russians tampered with the 2016 election. Even Mike Pence said they did it.
Manafort and Flynn needed pardons so they wouldn't go to jail for their Russian shenanigan's.

It's established fact because Mike Pence said it? I thought the left hated bible thumping Pence. Now all of a sudden he's the tell-all of truth and facts?

Exactly

trump finances are public, he filed them in 2016, 17, 18, 19 and 2020

i don’t know how difficult it would be. a full probe will tell us. we already know he got caught lying about being involved with his son’s foreign deals

A couple of photo-ops is hardly evidence

You have no evidence of actual involvement

This would be the same business partner who was convicted of cheating Native American groups?

The only thing that CBS admitted to was that the data wasn't tampered with AFTER July 2019. They didn't inspect the original laptop.

Where's the receipt showing that Hunter purchased the laptop, or his fingerprints on the laptop?

The point is, if this were evidence in a criminal trial, it would never be admitted due to chain of custody issues.
Did you view the CBS piece, Joe? They had their own forensic person examine the laptop and admitted that the laptop was Hunters. That laptop was never "tampered" with! It was examined and it's contents are shocking. If Democrats, the FBI, those 51 "intelligence agents" and the Main Stream Media hadn't conspired to hide what was in that laptop, Joe Biden wouldn't have been elected President!

Lots of laptops are real

Unfortunately, this one doesn’t contain the content you claim
You don't have a clue what's on that laptop, Winger! You've spent two years claiming it was Russian disinformation. Now you're having to come up with some other excuse not to take your head out of the sand and admit you were dead wrong!

"The Big Guy" is shown on the lap top to be getting 10% of the money held for him. Tony Bobulinski has stated that The Big Guy is Joe Biden.

Who is the Big Guy?
Do you have any content linking it to Pres Biden?
Can you show that any money actually was transferred?

These are things that will be asked in court

You don't have a clue what's on that laptop, Winger! You've spent two years claiming it was Russian disinformation. Now you're having to come up with some other excuse not to take your head out of the sand and admit you were dead wrong!

I have a clue of what Republicans have released and it is anything but criminal

Embarrassing?
Yes, but far from criminal

A couple of photo-ops is hardly evidence

You have no evidence of actual involvement
Joe Biden said he wasn't involved in his son's business dealings. He said he never spoke to Hunter about them. He said that he never met any of Hunter's business partners.

All of those things are bald faced lies.

Forum List

Back