No Longer Able To Stop It, Democrats Scramble To Get Ahead of Pending Hunter Biden Investigation

Hunter is a sleaze ball using his family name to get ahead. He may go down, I doubt it but he just might. I also doubt there is any connection between what Hunter said and what Joe actually did. Certainly nothing useable in court but with enough hearings, Joe's image will suffer and in the end, nothing; taken from the GOP Benghazi hearings.

Yeah, that's the guy who said he never met any of Hunter's business partners' The truth is out, so there's no point in continuing to lie about it.

Last edited:
As a Dem, I love this. The major GOP election issues were inflation and the economy so what is the first thing they do, investigate Hunter and threaten to impeach Joe. I'm sure Americans will be better off after they're done. Lol. Does the GOP want to lose in '24?
thanks for admitting you're a traitor.

You rioted against the Constitution of the United State because YOU wanted to install a dictator and create a totalitarian government. You might be a citizen, but you are no American!
gay liar says what?

I expect Republicans to impeach TWICE to retaliate for Trump

No actual crimes, but impeach anyway

Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Except with the Bidens we have LOTS of crimes. Embezzlement, money laundering, you name it.

Selling your status as vice pres in order to make money for you and your family is highly illegal.

10% for the big guy.

You am.

How many anti-Biden comments have you made in the previous 24 hours?

How many anti-conservative, anti Trump comments?

Why are you lefties afraid of being called lefties? Rightwinger, you, you all PRETEND not to be liberals yet you tote the liberal line 100%. Why not just admit you're a liberal? Are you ashamed?

Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Except with the Bidens we have LOTS of crimes. Embezzlement, money laundering, you name it.

Selling your status as vice pres in order to make money for you and your family is highly illegal.

10% for the big guy.
You Do?
Why can’t you prove it?

As much as you want to prove otherwise, Joe Biden is clean

You Do?
Why can’t you prove it?

As much as you want to prove otherwise, Joe Biden is clean

Clean like dirty underwear.

It's not my job to prove anything. We have Hunters laptop, and Joe lying saying he knew nothing of Hunters business dealings. Yet we have photos of Biden standing WITH Hunters business partners.

Photo proof:

1669498901290.jpeg

hunter-biden-carlos-slim-1.jpg

If I can produce this much proof in 3 minutes imagine what a nice 8 or 9 month investigation could prove. Why are you so scared of investigations if he's so innocent? You've been investigating Trump for 7 years now. What's good for that goose is good for that gander ya know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back