No Longer Able To Stop It, Democrats Scramble To Get Ahead of Pending Hunter Biden Investigation

Clean like dirty underwear.

It's not my job to prove anything. We have Hunters laptop, and Joe lying saying he knew nothing of Hunters business dealings. Yet we have photos of Biden standing WITH Hunters business partners.

Photo proof:

View attachment 731278

hunter-biden-carlos-slim-1.jpg

If I can produce this much proof in 3 minutes imagine what a nice 8 or 9 month investigation could prove. Why are you so scared of investigations if he's so innocent? You've been investigating Trump for 7 years now. What's good for that goose is good for that gander ya know.
OMG!

Joe Biden has met people?

Like Trump just had dinner with a renowned White Supremacist?

Where does it end?

Clean like dirty underwear.

It's not my job to prove anything. We have Hunters laptop, and Joe lying saying he knew nothing of Hunters business dealings. Yet we have photos of Biden standing WITH Hunters business partners.
How many people get photos with a President? He may not even know who they are. Proves nothing except Hunter was showing off his access.

You am.

How many anti-Biden comments have you made in the previous 24 hours?

How many anti-conservative, anti Trump comments?

Why are you lefties afraid of being called lefties? Rightwinger, you, you all PRETEND not to be liberals yet you tote the liberal line 100%. Why not just admit you're a liberal? Are you ashamed?

I make plenty of anti-Biden comments. As for Trump, you think only people on the left dislike Trump? LOL You need to get out more.

Hunter is a sleaze ball using his family name to get ahead. He may go down, I doubt it but he just might. I also doubt there is any connection between what Hunter said and what Joe actually did. Certainly nothing useable in court but with enough hearings, Joe's image will suffer and in the end, nothing; taken from the GOP Benghazi hearings.
With all due respect, Alang? If "The Big Guy" was getting of cut of the money that Hunter was getting for selling access to his father...then his goose is cooked. I'd like to think that Joe Biden would have been smarter than that...but from all accounts...he wasn't! Another example of what Barack Obama was talking about when he warned people not to underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up!

You Do?
Why can’t you prove it?

As much as you want to prove otherwise, Joe Biden is clean
It turns out that Joe has been lying about most of this all along, Winger. He knew about Hunter's business dealings. He talked to Hunter about those business deals. He met with Hunter's business partners. He took a cut of the money that Hunter collected. Joe Biden is a lot of things...but "clean" is not one of them!

I make plenty of anti-Biden comments. As for Trump, you think only people on the left dislike Trump? LOL You need to get out more.

I'd asked you to show every anti Biden comment you made in the previous 24 hours. You didn't do that because every single comment you made was anti-Trump.

Thanks for playing.

Too late, you already gave me the win. Better luck next time, chump. :biggrin:
You're a special kind of delusional stupid, claiming things that only happen inyour head. You're a waste of time with no socially rederming value .

It isn't a "Hunter" Biden investigation at all, its actually a Sleepy Joe Biden investigation. Trying to investigate and find out about the arrangements that they have to extort money from various foreign and domestic parties. Hunter has a role in the scheme, sure. But the main thing here is linking it to the "Big Guy" himself.

I'd love to see President Biden's financials. How does someone who only earned a modest government salary over the past 50 years afford multiple mansions - supposedly without graft.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hunter wasn't given immunity to drop a dime on his old man as part of the deal. He could be put into witness protection afterwards to prevent him from being suicided like Jeff Epstein was.
Hu ter investigation, but Joe is 100% involved.

I explained. The FBI could announce unproven investigations that a nasty Democrat like Hillary dreamed up, and derail the honest candidate’s chances.

Your memory is faulty. The FBI in fact went out of its way to NOT announce they were investigating Trump's links to Russia. We only found out about them after the election.

Meanwhile, the FBI DID announce a bullshit reopening of the Hillary Email crap when Huma's computer was found to have copies of emails they already looked at.

But let me ask you: why did the FBI conspire with social media to hide the Hunter laptop story? By doing so, they handed the victory to Biden. Trump would have been president today had the FBI not violated the 1st Amendment.

Except no one censored anything... I saw plenty of references to the Laptop story on Facebook. Usually, Facebook will take DAYS to pull a post for misinformation.

The ONLY people who cared about the laptop non-story were people who were voting for Trump anyway.

because the law allows it…you dembots have done that for every president you lost this century
I missed where the Democrats stormed the Capitol in 2000 or 2016. In fact, those certifications went off without a hitch. More amazing, given Al Gore presided over a 50-50 Senate where he COULD have blocked certification of Florida's vote if he wanted to.

How can they know something that isn't true? What were they "in on?"

Isn't objecting to the government's view of the facts, what progtards like you call "sedition?

It's an established fact the Russians tampered with the 2016 election. Even Mike Pence said they did it.
Manafort and Flynn needed pardons so they wouldn't go to jail for their Russian shenanigan's.

Your memory is faulty. The FBI in fact went out of its way to NOT announce they were investigating Trump's links to Russia. We only found out about them after the election.

Meanwhile, the FBI DID announce a bullshit reopening of the Hillary Email crap when Huma's computer was found to have copies of emails they already looked at.

Except no one censored anything... I saw plenty of references to the Laptop story on Facebook. Usually, Facebook will take DAYS to pull a post for misinformation.

The ONLY people who cared about the laptop non-story were people who were voting for Trump anyway.

I missed where the Democrats stormed the Capitol in 2000 or 2016. In fact, those certifications went off without a hitch. More amazing, given Al Gore presided over a 50-50 Senate where he COULD have blocked certification of Florida's vote if he wanted to.
you don’t recall dembots storming the capitols and trying to stop a judicial hearing?

without a hitch? Gore took his case all the way to the scotus! dems objected to certification in every election they lost this century!

Gore could have..but he already publicly lost his case for attempting illegal counting..

It's an established fact the Russians tampered with the 2016 election. Even Mike Pence said they did it.
Manafort and Flynn needed pardons so they wouldn't go to jail for their Russian shenanigan's.
flynn ans manaforf weren’t convicted of anything related to russia

Hunter Biden's business partner? He knows how it all worked, Alang. He's the one who's stated that "The Big Guy" was Joe Biden. That lap top is going to hurt the Bidens badly but it's Tony Bobulinski's testimony that's going to sink them! He's the one that knows where the money went to.

This would be the same business partner who was convicted of cheating Native American groups?

Oh, Joe...still trying to claim the laptop is "Russian Disinformation"? That ship has sailed my friend! Even news outlets like CBS news are admitting that the laptop is genuine. I think they're doing it because they don't want Biden to run in '24. Joe's not going to have Nancy Pelosi to protect him in the House and if he loses the Main Stream Media's protection as well he's screwed.

The only thing that CBS admitted to was that the data wasn't tampered with AFTER July 2019. They didn't inspect the original laptop.

Where's the receipt showing that Hunter purchased the laptop, or his fingerprints on the laptop?

The point is, if this were evidence in a criminal trial, it would never be admitted due to chain of custody issues.

you don’t recall dembots storming the capitols and trying to stop a judicial hearing?

without a hitch? Gore took his case all the way to the scotus! dems objected to certification in every election they lost this century!

Gore could have..but he already publicly lost his case for attempting illegal counting..

Actually, by that same logic, Trump should have shut up because every one of his challenges (A lot less valid than Gore's) had been rejected by the courts.

In fact, the Florida Supreme Court ordered a full recount, which SCOTUS blocked illegally.

flynn ans manaforf weren’t convicted of anything related to russia

Flynn was convicted of lying about talking to the Russian Ambassador.

This would be the same business partner who was convicted of cheating Native American groups?

The only thing that CBS admitted to was that the data wasn't tampered with AFTER July 2019. They didn't inspect the original laptop.

Where's the receipt showing that Hunter purchased the laptop, or his fingerprints on the laptop?

The point is, if this were evidence in a criminal trial, it would never be admitted due to chain of custody issues.
maybe…wouldn’t sueprie me/..the xidens hang around with some amoral people and are quite corrupt

Actually, by that same logic, Trump should have shut up because every one of his challenges (A lot less valid than Gore's) had been rejected by the courts.

In fact, the Florida Supreme Court ordered a full recount, which SCOTUS blocked illegally.

Flynn was convicted of lying about talking to the Russian Ambassador.
haha how did the scotus illegally block it? the court said gore’s attempt was illegal

flynn wasn’t convicted of anything

It turns out that Joe has been lying about most of this all along, Winger. He knew about Hunter's business dealings. He talked to Hunter about those business deals. He met with Hunter's business partners. He took a cut of the money that Hunter collected. Joe Biden is a lot of things...but "clean" is not one of them!
Strangely, none of that shows up on the laptop

Neither does any money that Biden can’t account for

haha how did the scotus illegally block it? the court said gore’s attempt was illegal

flynn wasn’t convicted of anything

He plead guilty to avoid more serious charges for himself and his ethically challenged son.

SCOTUS really had no standing to tell a state how to conduct its election.

show me where xiden accounted for the 10 percent kick backs
You think he's stuffing it in his mattress.

Biden has released his complete tax returns for years, unlike Trump who still hasn't shown us his tax returns.

Forum List

Back