No Longer Able To Stop It, Democrats Scramble To Get Ahead of Pending Hunter Biden Investigation

This has been put forward. I'd love to see some comprehensive legislation combining enforcement and criminal charges against companies using illegal labor. But I doubt that will happen. I do see them trying to sunset Medicare and Social Security to "reduce the deficit."

As a Dem, I love this. The major GOP election issues were inflation and the economy so what is the first thing they do, investigate Hunter and threaten to impeach Joe. I'm sure Americans will be better off after they're done. Lol. Does the GOP want to lose in '24?

It's called a bigger picture. And it's hard to see it when you have narrow vision.

Biden and Democrats are panicked, scrambling to get ahead of / prep for GOP House Hunter Biden investigation...

Actually, they aren't trying to get ahead of it.....they are getting it ready for when they walk into the West Wing and explain to biden that he is not going to run again.....that if he tries, hunter is going to jail, and he will have his dirty laundry aired all over the democrat party controlled press....

Rightwing fantasy. The laptop is useless in court as there is no chain of custody and numerous other issues with it. What is on it either is not incriminating (lots of emails TO Hunter) or can be dismissed as Russian disinformation (which it may well be).

Like I said, it doesn't matter. Once the world sees the pictures of Hunter fucking little kids, and his emails with Joe talking about it, and about the Chinese, Russian, and Ukrainian money laundering, it's over. No court required. The white trash Bidens, and their white trash supporters like you, will be ruined.

As a Dem, I love this. The major GOP election issues were inflation and the economy so what is the first thing they do, investigate Hunter and threaten to impeach Joe. I'm sure Americans will be better off after they're done. Lol. Does the GOP want to lose in '24?
it is going to be hard to solve the corrupt Democrat Party's Inflation and Recession Crisis

If Republicans are investigating Hunter and impeaching Joe, they aren't printing money and increasing inflation. You're welcome.

By compromise you mean do everything the democrats want or else?

When was the last time Nancy Pissloser compromised on ANYTHING?

No compromise means you get some of what you want and Dems get some of what they want

It is called Win/Win

But Republicans will have none of it because Democrats will win also

If Republicans are investigating Hunter and impeaching Joe, they aren't printing money and increasing inflation. You're welcome.

Interesting how they are impeaching BEFORE they have any charges

Forum List

Back